Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,171 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Men , Are The Real Whores . - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men , Are The Real Whores . (10400 Views)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Bigseven(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Lightangel65:

I thought you went to sleep or can't sleep our words must have really hurt you.
grin You serve her with the right dosage. I'm sure she won't be able to close eyes talkmore of sleep. . Meanwhile CR7 IS THE GREATEST. MESSI IS JUST GOOD. like 4 CR7

2 Likes

Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Bigseven(m): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2019
Bigseven:
grin You served her with the right dosage. I'm sure she won't be able to close eyes talkmore of sleep. . Meanwhile CR7 IS THE GREATEST. MESSI IS JUST GOOD. like 4 CR7
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Jersuiyjoe(m): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2019
I bet something or Someone must have hurt 'Her' particularly about guys.
comon Riele, don't sweat it. Just talk to us and we might be able to help
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by airex(m): 2:42am On Dec 03, 2019
Wetin Merlin no go see for camelot? Imagine yabaleft undergraduate get mouth to talk. See as she be like Bill wey National Assembly never pass.

1 Like

Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by rex444(m): 2:45am On Dec 03, 2019
Riele:
Yea . It's true .

It's funny how Men jump at any opportunity they get to slut shame women , knowing fully well that It Takes Two To Tangle .

They are everywhere . Even the married ones .

Whores ! .
two to Tango......
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Lonelypacifist6: 5:53am On Dec 03, 2019
Wtf 16 geez you're too young to think like this 16you should be in secondary school thinking of waec.
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Biingoo:
I swear if I catch that op for tight corner eeh! Na to shift her small womb go sure pass grin
gringringrin
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Harlequeen: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2019
Biingoo:
I swear if I catch that op for tight corner eeh! Na to shift her small womb go sure pass grin
you sound like a rapist

3 Likes

Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Skmoda360(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2019
airex:
Wetin Merlin no go see for camelot? Imagine yabaleft undergraduate get mouth to talk. See as she be like Bill wey National Assembly never pass.
Lawd Jesus..... grin
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Skmoda360(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2019
Bigseven:
grin That's all you gat? poor you! Awwn.. You are not that bad though but the pains and depression you are going through is converting your brain to relaxer with stretch marks all over thats why you don't have respect for your father(man) enough that you had to generalise men including Him. You are such a mannerless, wayward child who lacks morals of life, you sound like a cursed child. Grow up pls. grin small geh.
She is just stupidly dumb and can't think with her young fish brain.....
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2019
Riele:
Yea . It's true .

It's funny how Men jump at any opportunity they get to slut shame women , knowing fully well that It Takes Two To Tangle .

Whores ! .
we can tangle
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by airex(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
E be like them Don ban the girl Las las
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by smat101(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Riele:
Yea . It's true .

Whores ! .
Riele don't do this na...
I didn't even notice when you decided to shake this table...
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by moorevic(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Riele:

Show me a faithful man and i'll show you proof that Donald Trump is my father .

me
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by olabolaji(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2019
moorevic:
me
�����
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by olabolaji(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Dhayveed002(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2019
This is what i call hatespeech insulting men is not an excuse
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by olatunyemi(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Riele:

Show me a faithful man and i'll show you proof that Donald Trump is my father .

Really? You have met only bad men in your life. That's pathetic, I will show you ten good men without even mentioning myself
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Jflex07(m): 5:24am On Dec 06, 2019
This is one of the ills of internet. A 16 year old kid can come online and insult men old enough to be her dad. Pathetic.
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by ArticleBeast: 5:36am On Dec 06, 2019
At 16 this is what you concern yourself with. You have literally not achieved anything in your life yet. Even Waec you never pass but you are so bothered about man, woman, relationship, and sex stuff. Don't think you are too young o.. Time waits for nobody. Get off Nairaland, chart the course of your coming years, take online course, get on quora, medium and learn more. Build a viable relationship with great minds. Learn a skill to help you build side income when you get into the University . Don't get carried away with the secrecy nairaland offers, it doesn't help anyone. Build your life, I wish what I am telling you, somebody told me when I was 15. I read your diary from beginning to the end, you have potential, but don't let Nairaland derail it.
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Erickax(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Harlequeen:
you sound like a rapist
wit 7 yrs of experience
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Lightangel65: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Erickax:
wit 7 yrs of experience
Savage
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Riele(f): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
smat101:
Riele don't do this na... I didn't even notice when you decided to shake this table...
wink
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Riele(f): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
ArticleBeast:
At 16 this is what you concern yourself with. You have literally not achieved anything in your life yet. Even Waec you never pass but you are so bothered about man, woman, relationship, and sex stuff. Don't think you are too young o.. Time waits for nobody. Get off Nairaland, chart the course of your coming years, take online course, get on quora, medium and learn more. Build a viable relationship with great minds. Learn a skill to help you build side income when you get into the University . Don't get carried away with the secrecy nairaland offers, it doesn't help anyone. Build your life, I wish what I am telling you, somebody told me when I was 15. I read your diary from beginning to the end, you have potential, but don't let Nairaland derail it.

You don't know me to say i haven't achieve anything .

But then , i get your point .
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Riele(f): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ikio:
we can tangle
We could .
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by chigoizie7(m): 12:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:
Yea . It's true .

Whores ! .

This is akin to say that polygamy is in a mans nature.

Well, there are many choices on earth.

Polygamy is a choice just as those whites made us believe that homosexuality is a choice too.

Men are polygamous in nature, if you are not okay with that choice, please look for a man that shares same belief with you.
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Riele(f): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2019
chigoizie7:

This is akin to say that polygamy is in a mans nature.

Well, there are many choices on earth.

Polygamy is a choice just as those whites made us believe that homosexuality is a choice too.

Men are polygamous in nature, if you are not okay with that choice, please look for a man that shares same belief with you.

Fine , so you agree with me .

Then why the slut shaming of women when they're worst ?
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by chigoizie7(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:

Fine , so you agree with me .

Then why the slut shaming of women when they're worst ?

Never slut shamed any
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Riele(f): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2019
chigoizie7:

Never slut shamed any
cool
Your folks do it .
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by chigoizie7(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:

cool

Your folks do it .

I do not have folks.

Besides, that’s their choices too, not mine.
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Riele(f): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2019
chigoizie7:

I do not have folks.
Besides, that’s their choices too, not mine.
Cool then .
Re: Men , Are The Real Whores . by Maj196(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:

Cool then .
See this smallie oo arguing with her ancestors shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? / What Does BAE Mean? / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.