Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards (67391 Views)

Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Awards Since 2009 (Throwback Photos) / Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by FirstbornWds: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Funny enough he can't say ' how are you' in English

We know... After all, you can speak over 2 million languages. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Expert17: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Shorop...

We'll be back next season...

Yh
He shud try n outscore Lukaku in Serie A first

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Samoranoe(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
I knew that they won't quote me for dis
Aw on olojoro
Shioor

2 Shares

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by UnitedNigeriaUN: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Suspect33:
would've been believable if he was still with Madrid, but with juve, the curtains are closed, it's over bro, GOAT debate is settled

Don't be surprised, we are winning the UCL this season with plenty goals.

Mark my words!
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Human01(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
tillaman:
The only award that seperates men from the children, If it’s not Messi then who will it be?? It has to be Messi, the MessiLESS!!!
The Original Ogufe!!
Max Respect

Ronaldo fans this is for y’all

Omo you wicked o. A whole goat nahim you photoshop wear skirt abi na balloon short so?grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by lessonsoflife: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
God please, help me to display awards of excellence and great achievements in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Expert17: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:
Let him come out and play in England

Let him come and take New Castle to win the trophy

By then he deserved the balloon do orange

Without that CR7 remains the world he goat of the planet

Like for C Ronaldo the real goat of the planet and Shares for messi

Who beat u?
Y are u CRYING
grin grin grin
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Timisire: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:

Go and use that English tomorrow morning to collect money at the bank.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by paradigmshift(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
oldtruth:

Honestly, it's so sad. Messi is good but Ronaldo is better. He is an envidence of hard work and dedication.

So bad our world is so full of politics. So sad
So sad for lying to yourself.
If Ronaldo wants to prove that he's better than Messi , he should go and sign for a religated team and make them win champions league. Jumping from top club to top club is nothing . Console yourself. Buy sniper , it's cheap sir

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by cenaman(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
The political propaganda in fifa is worst than 2003, 2007, 2011,Nigeria election.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by paradigmshift(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:
Let him come out and play in England

Let him come and take New Castle to win the trophy

By then he deserved the balloon do orange

Without that CR7 remains the world he goat of the planet

Like for C Ronaldo the real goat of the planet and Shares for messi

Be liking n sharing nonsense there.
Why did Ronaldo not sign for new castle or another relegated team? Ode

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by paradigmshift(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tokziby:
Preplanned award, they already went to his house for interview and even went with the trophy to make a photo shoot.

He knew before today that he'd won.

What's the point bringing the rest to a preplanned event.

Mtcheeeew

E pain am o..
Who wan win am b4
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by gurunlocker: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Samoranoe:
Aw on olojoro
Shioor

Let me explain what happened here for you...... Everyone knows Ronaldo should win last year, but was it Messi fault he didn't? NO!!! So why wailing?

How will someone have a great season in a club and then move to another club and win? We know they played politics with it and it's definitely from Madrid president..... A Madrid player is supposed to win it, but he is already a Juventus player.

I am a Messi fan and I know he deserves it. But thats what played out. If he had stayed in Madrid, of course he will win.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Ipodisacriminal: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
paradigmshift:

Be liking n sharing nonsense there.
Why did Ronaldo not sign for new castle or another relegated team? Ode

Fool like you he played in England

Played in Spain

Now in Italy doing wonders

While your messi is in Barca

So who is the fool between you and I

Animal
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by FLYFIRE(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Samoranoe:
Aw on olojoro
Shioor
UNFORTUNATELY, the BallonDor will MAKE future generations think Ronaldo was NEARLY as good as Messi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by cenaman(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
The polical propaganda in fifa is worst than 2003, 2007, 2011 Nigeria election.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by PabloAndreas(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Shorop...
We'll be back next season...

Barca fc

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Expert17: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Samoranoe:
Aw on olojoro
Shioor

We will quote u oo...... Na turn by turn....
Messi don quote Ronaldo today...

Cry cry baby, u want to see ur mummy ,......SHAME....
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by phyllumtopilla: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Doesn't change a thing! If they like let him win 100 times for scoring goals only in camp nou, CR7 remains the greatest..
Player that can't win trophy for his country is that one player?
Politics award

I can feel your pain. It is terrible being in your shoes denying reality.....only .....doubts proofs. Not gallivanting does not mean mediocrity....You don't need to be President of many nation's to be named the best President.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Peresrichly: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Doesn't change a thing! If they like let him win 100 times for scoring goals only in camp nou, CR7 remains the greatest..
Politics award
Lol e Dey pain o
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by lanreSamson: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
The real G.O.A.T
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by FLYFIRE(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
cenaman:
The polical propaganda in fifa is worst than 2003, 2007, 2011 Nigeria election.
You think its your people that are at FIFA ba

1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Phoenix999: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Samoranoe:
Aw on olojoro
Shioor

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Promzyunique(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
lordkay10:
Messi is no doubt the most accomplished sportsman of his generation. We might not see a better player in our lifetime

Are you know English well?? What makes him accomplished in his nation?
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Playstation1: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Equity15:
congrats to the Goat, we that watched you and the G.O.AT play, know it's 6-5 and we'll pass the story to the future Generation.

CORRECTED !!!
THANK ME LATER, FOR NOT LETTING ME ALLOW U MISLEAD UR GENERATION REGARDING THE REAL EWU.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by paradigmshift(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:

Fool like you he played in England

Played in Spain

Now in Italy doing wonders

While your messi is in Barca

So who is the fool between you and I

Animal

Playing in top club ode..
Why e no play or sign for levante?
Why e no go inter millan ?
You are a glorified fool.
Ode
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by tosinosam(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ronaldo fans wey Dey here no go sleep like that o...to show u how serious some of dem go still post for politics section “Messi does not deserve the award” everywhere will be filled with Ronaldo fanboys forming online strike #wenogogree
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by bubu2019: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award
I can smell hatred all over you
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
paradigmshift:

So sad for lying to yourself.
If Ronaldo wants to prove that he's better than Messi , he should go and sign for a religated team and make them win champions league. Jumping from top club to top club is nothing . Console yourself. Buy sniper , it's cheap sir

May you perish for saying such. If you don't share same view, must you quote me? O ma parun ni for mentioning sniper
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by YurFatHer: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
who English epp? English no fit bring money and fame.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by IdioticNLmods: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
bubu2019:
I can smell hatred all over you
Okay Dog.. Keep smelling
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Ipodisacriminal: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
paradigmshift:

Playing in top club ode..
Why e no play or sign for levante?
Why e no go inter millan ?
You are a glorified fool.
Ode

I do not have ur time anymore

U have won thank you nairaland landlord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bet9ja Book a Bet With Mobile PHONE and Play In The Shop (video GUIDE) / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Nigeria Vs Egypt: International Friendly - 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.