Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

"Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video (39706 Views)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) / Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by OyinO: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yeah! Very true! One is a country emerging from corruption and lawlessness while the other is a zoo sinking deeper into the doldrums of endemic corruption, irreversible incongruities and mindboggling mismanagement resulting from celebrated lawlessness. Ghana is a Rising Star while Nigeria is a dwarfed Giant.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by zicoraads: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mays24:

Shut up, they don't obey traffic law in Abuja too.
You shut up.

Abuja is not Gwagwalada or Kuje oooo.

Come to Maitama and Asokoro or Central Area and see.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by sigidi3: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
RamseyBolton:
Suddenly this bleached out dunce feels she is a voice of reason.
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Officialgarri: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mays24:

Shut up, they don't obey traffic law in Abuja too.
I'm not talking about where you and your parents reside.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sweetpink: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
mayklef:
Kumin from a smelling reality show wanna be star? How d Bleep did we get here? Smh
She's a STAR,you cant change that.
Remove bitterness from your heart please!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sweetpink: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Abuja municipality is also neat and with metro system same as some city accross Nigeria, Compare city to city not country to city Dumb "Porthacot/ ghana bitch"

So because this fool landed at the capital city of ghana and drove around few GRA and City center and Ghana is Orderly and Nigeria is not grin why not ask you tour guide to take you to Ashaiman and New takouradi or Kojokrom if you no go run back to Nigeria

This fool is more relevant than you can ever imagine.
Stop hating!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by BlackSaints: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lol

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sweetpink: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
BigGuyMan:
This useless olosho is back with her dumb comments.
This olosho need to learn to shut the Bleep up and stop saying crap.
Comparing a country of less than 20 million people to a country almost exceeding 200 million.

Stupid dumb hoe.
You need help!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sweetpink: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
skyfather09:
smelling thing
Like you?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by WorWorBoy: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
BlackSaints:
Someone that can not even spell daughter correctly grin grin
I bet you, she can't even spell Ghana. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sweetpink: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Suddenly this bleached out dunce feels she is a voice of reason.
And who are you again??

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by jrtorrents: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
BigGuyMan:
This useless olosho is back with her dumb comments.
This olosho need to learn to shut the Bleep up and stop saying crap.
Comparing a country of less than 20 million people to a country almost exceeding 200 million.

Stupid dumb hoe.
Ghana has a population of over 27 million people, Nigeria has a population of 190million. Learn to check facts before posting.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by caprini1: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Abuja municipality is also neat and with metro system same as some city accross Nigeria, Compare city to city not country to city Dumb "Porthacot/ ghana bitch"

So because this fool landed at the capital city of ghana and drove around few GRA and City center and Ghana is Orderly and Nigeria is not grin why not ask you tour guide to take you to Ashaiman and New takouradi or Kojokrom if you no go run back to Nigeria

You forgot almighty Nungwa.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Ttipsy(f): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
zicoraads:

Which brain brought her far? grin cheesy

You mean her body, right? Boobs and ass.
You know she's right but your daft to acknowledge that!!

The way people drive in Nigeria is so irresponsible.. Gush don't you watch movies see how people drive on other part of the world??

But here in Nigeria, reverse is the case,.. Apart from Uyo no other Nigeria city can boost of organised traffic with conducive roads.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by itsme01: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sweetpink:

This fool is more relevant than you can ever imagine.
Stop hating!

to many dunce on the internet.. this is an anounimous faceless site so no one knows anyone ones relevance... please before you use the word hate google the meaning
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Kvngwitty(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Stupid fellow she's visiting Ghana for the first time and she's saying rubbish
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Godhatesodomy: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Younowhat3214: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
see below
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
nikkypearl:
Learn what exactly
Orderlinessreally

Mumu somebodi

Alright aunty I've heard you.

By the way, I like your approach view, especially your upper floor, with that little portion of perforated screen wall on your textile finish showing those two healthy, yummy cantilevered members beneath.
I wish I can remove the red textile finish and see a blown-out details of those two yummy cantilevered members in scale 1:1.

I hope the landscape on your ground floor is well trimmed, not the bushy type undecided?
Anyway, I like bushy ground floors, as long as it doesn't look bad.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Purifychy(f): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
That's true
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Chicastle: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
What's she doing in Ghana. Is her mother aware she travel ?
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Chicastle: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
What's she doing in Ghana. Is her mother aware she traveled ?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by sigidi3: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

to many dunce on the internet.. this is an anounimous faceless site so no one knows anyone ones relevance... please before you use the word hate google the meaning

[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Mays24(f): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
zicoraads:

You shut up.

Abuja is not Gwagwalada or Kuje oooo.

Come to Maitama and Asokoro or Central Area and see.

Shut the fvck up!
Are you the FCT minister? I know Abuja more than you.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Balogunodua(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
OKorowanta:
It was only after seeing the video I decided not to insult her.
She only advised on traffic orderliness in Nigeria.
The major reason why LASTMA was set up in Lagos is to curb traffic offence and imbibe orderliness.
No wonder Fashola suggested brain test for Danfo drivers years back..
Not only Danfo,private drivers are also guilty of this.
The only way to avoid backlash from Nigerians is to queue behind lies.

Hope u are ok, wat is d population of accra to lagos?
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Mays24(f): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

I'm not talking about where you and your parents reside.

I'm sure you reside in Nyanya.
Nonsense undecided
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by toprealman: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Maybe she should go to the Arab states and learn how women should dress.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by marciarogs(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you interested in getting a job abroad, but have no idea where to start? Just as the internet has made the process of finding a job domestically easier, it has also simplified the search for international work.

AfriTalents Manpower Agency (AMA) is global Manpower Supply Agency, focused mainly in the recruitment of skilled and semi skilled labor from African countries to ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA & the Middle-East.

Visit "http://afritalents.io/" and search for a job in another country.

For further inquires contact us on info@afritalents.io or (+234) 806-788-6189 (WhatsApp)
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Officialgarri: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mays24:

I'm sure you reside in Nyanya.
Nonsense undecided

If I do, I don't think I'll be talking about how organized abuja is grin
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by iso604: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
All this yeye children wey dey talk anyhow dey pray make God help them enter Ghana go press lapi

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by sigidi3: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

If I do, I don't think I'll be talking about how organized abuja is grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money Rocks Super Eagles Jersey As He Juggles Ball / Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / Zubby Michael Mobbed By Fans In Lagos: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.