Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

"Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video (39709 Views)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) / Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by paradigmshift(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Symphony1:

People like you are the reason why we have an insane nation. Woman-rapper!
Your useless nation start from your ode president. I rather be woman wrapper than you wey no know where e stand.. ur sister better pass tacha? E pain am
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
paradigmshift:

Your useless nation start from your ode president. I rather be woman wrapper than you wey no know where e stand.. ur sister better pass tacha? E pain am

I can never have a slut as a sister, it seems you do. Tacha famous my foot!
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
paradigmshift:

Check my likes and yours, then tell me who is making sense, werey!
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by paradigmshift(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Symphony1:

Check my likes and yours, then tell me who is making sense, werey!
ur life depends on like lol. Mumu getting hype on likes from fools like u .
Your sister na olosho just that she never enter media , She dey olosho codedly lmao.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by greatseed: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
post=84584342:
Tacha has a very good point here.

Many Nigerian road users are some bunch of law breakers.

Just lack of 5 seconds patience will make you spend over 3 hours in traffic.

Everything is not about government.
The CHANGE we all clamour for begins with us.

The law enforcement agencies don't need to wipe sense into drivers heads like stubborn goats before they do the right thing.

CHANGE BEGIN WITH US.

Thumbs up to Tacha and her Titans! wink
Enjoy your stay in Ghana dearie!!

You are absolutely right Ebere!

Modify : Focus on the mesage and not the image guys!

Peace Out!
For ur mind Na u sabi talk abi. She dey V.I of Ghana they talk mke she go east legon now, mke she see mother of all rancour & disorder....concentrate on my use of word & not the sentence cheesy
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by nikkypearl(f): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Prymestrr:

she's right. Don't be a hater but if you must then please hate with sense not because it's coming from Tacha.
#AttackingTheMessenger
and who the hell is the messenger?i don’t even know her ,and what is there to hate?the beauty?the intelligence?
What exactly Don’t be a mumu!!!
Just..

SWERVE angry
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by vezycash(m): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Officialgarri:
Is this how it is generally in Ghana?

YES, YES, YES
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Sweetpink: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Stop reasoning like you escaped from yabeleft. If that was my story, would i say it out?
Another true life story.
so you escaped?
Please go back there ,you still need treatments.Go!
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by RamseyBolton: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Sweetpink:

Another true life story.
so you escaped?
Please go back there ,you still need treatments.Go!

I didn't
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2019
I have seen this many times before Nigeria's problem is illiteracy. The fact of the matter is Nigeria's can achieve nothing but rather fool themselves to oblivion. Go to the developed countries will find that most Nigerian youth and most Nigerians are just criminals. Nigerians have a mentality that it is their right to steal they cannot work

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Americanboy35: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Nigeria is bigger than Ghana so what? Stop talking nonsense

can't you people do without insulting someone online? Whats the meaning of stop talking nonsense for Christs sake, ahh Nigerians grin
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Prymestrr(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2019
nikkypearl:
and who the hell is the messenger?i don’t even know her ,and what is there to hate?the beauty?the intelligence?
What exactly Don’t be a mumu!!!
Just..

SWERVE angry
You would have made your point but like a gifted buffoon you had to resort to insults. Ugly duckling better watch who talk trash to. Even as vain as Tacha can be with her senseless fans, you're no match for her with your low self esteem you discarded evening newspaper. Zero sense BITCH!!! angry angry angry
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2019
paradigmshift:

ur life depends on like lol. Mumu getting hype on likes from fools like u .
Your sister na olosho just that she never enter media , She dey olosho codedly lmao.

U don't know the purpose of likes. Get d likes mak I see na. retarded swine behind phone u be. Ela ojioje! kpai ewo... uwe kpai ibowe che!
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by paradigmshift(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Symphony1:

U don't know the purpose of likes. Get d likes mak I see na. retarded swine behind phone u be. Ela ojioje! kpai ewo... uwe kpai ibowe che!

What's the purpose of likes?e dey add to your bank account? Getting likes From fools like u speaks a lot. You baby factory product. Ode.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by afeda: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Any Nigerian who insult or contradict the crystal truth said by this lady here is either acting in great ignorance of what the nation Ghana looks like, or simply been mischievous. I am a Nigerian from Ondo state of Nigeria but reside in Ghana .Please rather than abuse this innocent lady for saying the truth about Ghana when compared to the shithole of a country you are foolishly proud of . Please take a week off and come to Ghana, not just the capital city Accra, but other regions of the country and you will be amazed about the backwardness of Nigeria. Since the beginning of this month i have been having a constant headache about the hell of a country i am coming again for the new year. Nigeria is definitely a disgrace to civilization and development not just in the world, but also in Africa when the great potential endowed with as a nation is considered.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by nikkypearl(f): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin grin
Prymestrr:

You would have made your point but like a gifted buffoon you had to resort to insults. Ugly duckling better watch who talk trash to. Even as vain as Tacha can be with her senseless fans, you're no match for her with your low self esteem you discarded evening newspaper. Zero sense BITCH!!! angry angry angry
hey bro
You don chop today?
you are just pained..owu kill you there?awon asslickers oshi...get a life and stop jumping on my mentions ....
forget Zero sense...Iemme take a mins to brag tongue
I am a certified Architect,and I have bin practicing 4 a decade,I bet no bitch in your family has gone that far embarassed ....ask my clients on Nairaland or go to property section,you will know truly Tasha abi na Teresa is not in my league you jobless fool..

So comparing me with someone like your so called Tasha...you must be so ludicrous..
good day bro cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
nikkypearl:
grin ;Dhey bro
You don chop today?
you are just pained..owu kill you there?awon asslickers oshi...get a life and stop jumping on my mentions ....
I am a certified Architect,and I have bin practicing 4 a decade,I bet no bitch in your family has gone that far embarassed ....ask my clients on Nairaland or go to property section,you will know truly Tasha abi na Teresa is not in my league you jobless fool..

So comparing me with someone like your so called Tasha...you must be so ludicrous..
good day bro cry

Prymestrr:

nikkypearl (Home) - 2 vs Prymestrr (Away). - 2

Bring it on guys, the day is still very young. It's a draw.

It's a mortal combat, there must be a winner.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
afeda post=8461441[/quote:
[s][Any Nigerian who insult or contradict the crystal truth said by this lady here is either acting in great ignorance of what the nation Ghana looks like, or simply been mischievous. I am a Nigerian from Ondo state of Nigeria but reside in Ghana .Please rather than abuse this innocent lady for saying the truth about Ghana when compared to the shithole of a country you are foolishly proud of . Please take a week off and come to Ghana, not just the capital city Accra, but other regions of the country and you will be amazed about the backwardness of Nigeria. Since the beginning of this month i have been having a constant headache about the hell of a country i am coming again for the new year. Nigeria is definitely a disgrace to civilization and development not just in the world, but also in Africa when the great potential endowed with as a nation is considered.[/s]

I thought the Ghanaians have asked you Nigerians to leave their country? in fact they are even carrying guns and matches to chase you all out.
keep trying nonsense while your people suffer in that shlthole Ghana.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by skyfather09(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jokkarm2:
Oga this is not the correct spelling for Idiot. Go google if you can't spell it
who be this??
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by skyfather09(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sweetpink:

Your surname must be "idiat"!
someone get this chick off of my back Abeg. ah ah.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by nikkypearl(f): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
light099:

nikkypearl (Home) - 2 vs Prymestrr (Away). - 2

Bring it on guys, the day is still very young. It's a draw.

It's a mortal combat, there must be a winner.
how e Dey do you sef grin

I guess Issa “crush” tongue
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nigeria is no doubt "a big brother to Ghana and other African countries", but these our small brother and sister countries are really showing some good examples than us "their big brother".
Can't you see?

GENEGIRIA:
Tell those your loud mouthed country people that naija is no match for Ghana. Fuckeduppedness grin Na today?

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Bigblessed:
Nigeria is no doubt "a big brother to Ghana and other African countries", but these our small brother and sister countries are really showing some good examples than us "their big brother".
Can't you see?

The GENEGIRIA is a Ghanaian. undecided
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
I see

WorWorBoy2:
The GENEGIRIA is a Ghanaian. undecided
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
How is nigeria a big brother to Ghana? Big brother my azz. By the way, do you understand the meaning of big brother! Stop talking crap.

Bigblessed:
Can't you see?

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin if Ghana is a sh1thole, then how will you describe Shitnigeria? grin grin yes, Nigerians must leave Ghana.

WorWorBoy2:

I thought the Ghanaians have asked you Nigerians to leave their country? in fact they are even carrying guns and matches to chase you all out.
keep trying nonsense while your people suffer in that shlthole Ghana.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Fuckeduppedness grin if Ghana is a sh1thole, then how will you describe Shitnigeria? grin grin yes, Nigerians must leave Ghana.

Ghana is a disgusting shithole country.
At the bold,Why are you telling me? You think I care. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Prymestrr(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
nikkypearl:
grin ;Dhey bro
You don chop today?

good day bro cry
Hey sis,
No one gives a rat's ass about you or Tacha, but for once the girl made sense with her comparism of Nigeria's disorderliness in contrast to Ghana. That was the message... Take it and forget the messenger. About bragging... You need to come down from your high horse girlie cos it's wooden model. My female folks will uneducate and re-educate you bitch but nevertheless, respect to your hustle.
Las las owu hold me gahn grin coz even when I'm counting in Millions, I've realised that I'm still unable to afford my dream lifestyle hence I need to double the hustle.
Abeg I never chop o...come gimme grits and corn biko. Chinese no deh sweet me again as before. cry
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
nikkypearl:
how e Dey do you sef grin

I guess Issa “crush” tongue

You that will not give somebody something to enjoy. You too like to dey practise sustainability and preservation of everything in it's defualt natural state. undecided

Anyway I commend your hubby, shows he is cooperative and has lot of self control because if na me, na fight o. The mountain must become plain ground.
I'll be taking it steadily like doctor's prescription, II-II-II, 24/7.
Let me leave that area for now, but I'm still wondering why I'm just seeing you on this forum since all the years, e never bad yet though because as from now on, when u look ur back for this forum, na me you go dey see. You don get PA for NL. tongue
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
nigeria is cursed grin son of crap grin nigeria is a jungle filled with cannibals grin grin grin the largest country of apes grin grin grin

[s]
WorWorBoy2:
Ghana is a disgusting shithole country.
At the bold,Why are you telling me? You think I care. undecided
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by nikkypearl(f): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Prymestrr:

Hey sis,
No one gives a rat's ass about you or Tacha, but for once the girl made sense with her comparism of Nigeria's disorderliness in contrast to Ghana. That was the message... Take it and forget the messenger. About bragging... You need to come down from your high horse girlie cos it's wooden model. My female folks will uneducate and re-educate you bitch but nevertheless, respect to your hustle.
Las las owu hold me gahn grin coz even when I'm counting in Millions, I've realised that I'm still unable to afford my dream lifestyle hence I need to double the hustle.
Abeg I never chop o...come gimme grits and corn biko. Chinese no deh sweet me again as before. cry
weyrey!! grin

I no get your time tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by nikkypearl(f): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
light099:

You that will not give somebody something to enjoy. You too like to dey practise sustainability and preservation of everything in it's defualt natural state. undecided

Anyway I commend your hubby, shows he is cooperative and has lot of self control because if na me, na fight o. The mountain must become plain ground.
I'll be taking it steadily like doctor's prescription, II-II-II, 24/7.
Let me leave that area for now, but I'm still wondering why I'm just seeing you on this forum since all the years, e never bad yet though because as from now on, when u look ur back for this forum, na me you go dey see. You don get PA for NL. tongue
smh head grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / E-Money Rocks Super Eagles Jersey As He Juggles Ball / Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.