Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

"Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video (39708 Views)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) / Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
nikkypearl:
smh head grin

Haunty starboy dey for you, infact I gat ya back from here to Antarctica.
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Prymestrr(m): 12:32am On Dec 05, 2019
nikkypearl:
weyrey!! grin

I no get your time tongue
Lol...weriz that nigga keeping scores jare grin grin...it ended nikkypearl2-3prymestrr grin grin
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bbdealer(m): 2:00am On Dec 05, 2019
When bush rat finally sees smoked fish inside dustbin, he feels life don set
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 05, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
nigeria is cursed grin son of crap grin nigeria is a jungle filled with cannibals grin grin grin the largest country of apes grin grin grin

[s][/s]
good to know.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2019
Is your big bros because you know it and the truth you know shall set you free.

GENEGIRIA:
How is nigeria a big brother to Ghana? Big brother my azz. By the way, do you understand the meaning of big brother! Stop talking crap.

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shut up! nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes grin big bros, my azz grin I don’t blame you.

I blame Ghanaian immigration for allowing that smelly thing called Tasha Tacha or whatever to enter their country. grin

Bigblessed:
Is your big bros because you know it and the truth you know shall set you free.

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Keep your blaming ass there while your mates go about making wealth with ease.

GENEGIRIA:
Shut up! nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes grin big bros, my azz grin I don’t blame you.

I blame Ghanaian immigration for allowing that smelly thing called Tasha Tacha or whatever to enter their country. grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Speak for yourself grin always talking crap. I don’t blame you, sha grin overwhelming number of Nigerians are jobless grin kidnapping anything upanddown grin grin poverty capital grin Nigerians and betting are like 5 and 6 grin

Bigblessed:
Keep your blaming ass there while your mates go about making wealth with ease.

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Continue blaming.
Don't go and hustle so that you help yourself and your people.

GENEGIRIA:
Speak for yourself grin always talking crap. I don’t blame you, sha grin overwhelming number of Nigerians are jobless grin kidnapping anything upanddown grin grin poverty capital grin Nigerians and betting are like 5 and 6 grin

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
You know that we Ghanaians are not like you lazy nigerians grin we work very hard. That is why we are the second largest producer of cocoa in the world? Apart from oil what do you lazy mudder fuggerz produce in your sh1thole? grin they just gather every month in Abuja, to collect oil money. grin that’s all they do grin I guess that is your idea of working hard,huh? Fuelish shith0le Squad grin

Where is the groundnut pyramids in Kano and other places? grin

Bigblessed:
Continue blaming.
Don't go and hustle so that you help yourself and your people.

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Idle mind vomits the worst shit from his shit hole mouth.

You are producing cocoa yet you can't bost of common water closest toilet.
Please work hard to deliver your people from the use of pit toilet that they enjoy in every house like where kids are enjoying rice and beans.

Ode!

GENEGIRIA:
You know that we Ghanaians are not like you lazy nigerians grin we work very hard. That is why we are the second largest producer of cocoa in the world? Apart from oil what do you lazy mudder fuggerz produce in your sh1thole? grin they just gather every month in Abuja, to collect oil money. grin that’s all they do grin I guess that is your idea of working hard,huh? Fuelish shith0le Squad grin

Where is the groundnut pyramids in Kano and other places? grin

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
What is this goat vomiting? grin how many Shitnigerians have access to toilet? Ordinary electricity sef grin electricity we take for granted in Ghana is still a big deal in that monkey dump grin grin stop yapping crap. nigeria don yamutu grin stop wasting your time to defend the indefensible grin grin

Bigblessed:
Idle mind vomits the worst shit from his shit hole mouth.

You are producing cocoa yet you can't bost of common water closest toilet.
Please work hard to deliver your people from the use of pit toilet that they enjoy in every house like where kids are enjoying rice and beans.

Ode!

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Yes you will take electricity for granted because you are getting it free from your big brother.

Nigeria never yamutu rather it's because of her unending quest to satisfy "bigmouthed, lazy and overdependent" greedy apams like you and your country that have disfigured her.

Just imagine the yearnings and breaking of head for barely one month of boarder closure.

Empty vessel!

GENEGIRIA:
What is this goat vomiting? grin how many Shitnigerians have access to toilet? Ordinary electricity sef grin electricity we take for granted in Ghana is still a big deal in that monkey dump grin grin stop yapping crap. nigeria don yamutu grin stop wasting your time to defend the indefensible grin grin

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbish grin big brother, my azz grin you nigerians are pathetic grin nigeria, big brother? grin grin grin[b] and who told you nigeria supplies electricity to Ghana[/b]? grin grin grin grin walahi these nigerians are just messed up grin go and find out if nigeria supplies electricity to Ghana. grin Let me educate you grin nigeria supplies natural gas to Ghana. under a long term agreement, nigeria is supposed to supply 120 million scf/daily to Ghana. But because nigeria is a lawless country, it supplies only 60 million scg/daily. grin the good news is that Ghana has its won gas so it doesn't even need gas from nigeria grin Ghana is getting 400 million scf/ daily from its own gas fields, so the 60 million scf supplied by nigeria is nothing grin grin grin the problem with you nigerians is that you are not even realising that the world has changed grin grin grin soon every country in Africa will be producing oil and gas so nigerian will take its oil and gas and shove it up its stinking azz grin grin grin

the people suffering the border closure are actually nigerians grin grin grin hunger, suffering and smiling grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Bigblessed:
Yes you will take electricity for granted because you are getting it free from your big brother.

Nigeria never yamutu rather it's because of her unending quest to satisfy "bigmouthed, lazy and overdependent" greedy apams like you and your country that have disfigured her.

Just imagine the yearnings and breaking of head for barely one month of boarder closure.

Empty vessel!

[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Omoku, go and consult your ancestors. Now I know that you are still a baby, bathing only around your Tommy.

Not from my mouth that you will hear that monkey is not fine, but his mother still cherishes him.

Please go back to the drawing board

GENEGIRIA:
Rubbish grin big brother, my azz grin you nigerians are pathetic grin nigeria, big brother? grin grin grin[b] and who told you nigeria supplies electricity to Ghana[/b]? grin grin grin grin walahi these nigerians are just messed up grin go and find out if nigeria supplies electricity to Ghana. grin Let me educate you grin nigeria supplies natural gas to Ghana. under a long term agreement, nigeria is supposed to supply 120 million scf/daily to Ghana. But because nigeria is a lawless country, it supplies only 60 million scg/daily. grin the good news is that Ghana has its won gas so it doesn't even need gas from nigeria grin Ghana is getting 400 million scf/ daily from its own gas fields, so the 60 million scf supplied by nigeria is nothing grin grin grin the problem with you nigerians is that you are not even realising that the world has changed grin grin grin soon every country in Africa will be producing oil and gas so nigerian will take its oil and gas and shove it up its stinking azz grin grin grin

the people suffering the border closure are actually nigerians grin grin grin hunger, suffering and smiling grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Shior grin who consults ancestors in today’s world? Only primitive people do that. Repent and give your life to Christ. That is what you need.

I can understand your frustrations as a nigerian, but whatever I have said is the truth. The truth can be bitter grin grin

Bigblessed:
Omoku, go and consult your ancestors. Now I know that you are still a baby, bathing only around your Tommy.

Not from my mouth that you will hear that monkey is not fine, but his mother still cherishes him.

Please go back to the drawing board

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by Bigblessed: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
You have to do it because you are primitive and for all the garbagescapes you have cultivated here.

Oloribruku!

GENEGIRIA:
Shior grin who consults ancestors in today’s world? Only primitive people do that. Repent and give your life to Christ. That is what you need.

I can understand your frustrations as a nigerian, but whatever I have said is the truth. The truth can be bitter grin grin

Re: "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video by GENEGIRIA: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oh yoruba pikin grin no wonder you were talking about ancestors and all the crap. Come back to me when you have something sensible to say grin grin fuelish goat grin

Bigblessed:
You have to do it because you are primitive and for all the garbagescapes you have cultivated here.

Oloribruku!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / E-Money Rocks Super Eagles Jersey As He Juggles Ball / Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.