Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Need A Good Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Good Girl (498 Views)

11 Reasons Why Men Never Pick The Good Girl And Why They Should / Good Girl Looking For A Spouse / I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Girl by Gre8t(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2010
AM LOOKING FOR A GIRL TO MARRY BUT NOT MORE THAN 27 YEARS, I STAY IN UK AND WILL BE COMING TO NAIJA IN FEW DAYS TIME TO RELAX I NEED A WOMAN IN NAIJA THAT I CAN HOOK UP WITH AND GET MARRIED TO, I DON'T CARE ABOUT DATING FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE MARRAIGE
Re: I Need A Good Girl by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2010
Schwelps!!!
Re: I Need A Good Girl by dazzle37(f): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2010
Gre8t:

AM LOOKING FOR A GIRL TO MARRY BUT NOT MORE THAN 27 YEARS, I STAY IN UK AND WILL BE COMING TO NAIJA IN FEW DAYS TIME TO RELAX I NEED A WOMAN IN NAIJA THAT I CAN HOOK UP WITH AND GET MARRIED TO, I DON'T CARE ABOUT DATING FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE MARRAIGE

Let me help you rephrase, you are looking for a girl to flex with or fool when you are in Nigeria on vacation, then at the end of the vacation you hurt her feeling and go back to Uk to your orginal Gf. ??
Re: I Need A Good Girl by afangide(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2010
@dazzle37 what's ur prblm? let him search 4 his love , just tell ur sister 2 b careful!!!
Re: I Need A Good Girl by kay177(m): 5:09am On Nov 25, 2010
Liar-- you need someone to bleep better like that, angry sad sad
Re: I Need A Good Girl by dazzle37(f): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2010
afangide:

@dazzle37 what's your prblm? let him search 4 his love , just tell your sister 2 b careful!!!

LOL,
@ Afangide, thanks for the advice, i will sure let my sister know.

@ MR MONEY
Liar-- you needĀ  someone to bleep betterĀ  like that
Please don't misinterpret the poster, he is searching for [s]false Zap.[/s] true love
Re: I Need A Good Girl by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2010
Exactly d point,d poster nids some readymade se.x wen he gets to naija,he wants some sharp sharp pomo,
@op sharp guy bet u dat u will see wat u r lukin for
Re: I Need A Good Girl by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2010
Exactly d point,d poster nids some readymade se.x wen he gets to naija,he wants some sharp sharp pomo,
@op sharp guy bet u dat u will see wat u r lukin for
Re: I Need A Good Girl by yilleng05(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2010
hey i just sent a post bout wntin a serious date but i.m 29 to me it dnt matter wel hw far?
Re: I Need A Good Girl by Osama10(m): 5:47am On Nov 29, 2010
The poster don vanish.

(1) (Reply)

A Responsible Lady Between The Ages Of 18 To 23 For Something Serious? / Christmas Ladies Available ready to go out with you / I Need A True Gf In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.