Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries (8949 Views)

Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan / Speaker Bankole, Gov Daniel And Abiola's Daughter Lose Pdp Tickets / Senate Committee Chairman On Gas Senator Osita Izunaso Lose PDP Party Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by jason12345: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2010
lord vamon:

if jonathan loses. naija will divide

naija would not divide!!! are you scared of the ramifications of ohanaeze's endorsement
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by 9ijaMan: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2010
lord vamon:

if jonathan loses. naija will divide

Jonathan is one man out of 150 million 9jans. If he loses the heavens will not fall and Nigeria will surely continue to remain a single entity.

bisiaet:

To be honest it would be toohard for PDP to loose the coming election, it is going to be too hard more so it is not going to happen that a person of Atiku of all people will be the one to shove Gej out it can not happen except the so called North in their deprando style do as they use to do they know what am talking about dont want to go too far on that but if that is not the case then not and never a person of Atiku that will defeat Gej far from it, it is a simple fact. Democracy or no democracy, rule of law or no rule of law, free and fair or no free and fair it wont count as such in this case because an incument preisident who still want to carry on as president it's a very serious joke for any one to dream of defeat. The America who claimed to be Mr democracy tried it during AlGore and Bush it never worked so lets just put to rest all this rantings and shouting Gej will lose, Gej will go, Gej may loose is a lie of the devil.

Stop wasting your breath. You do not have to make reference to the USA, OBJ was an incumbent when Atiku and others thwarted his third term ambition. You need to wake up from dreamland. If a strong president in OBJ could not have his way, what makes you think this lame duck we currently have has the clout? Abeg go sidon, !

Crownvilla:

@ babsmii
@ sundayogor

Mark my words, if Jonathan loses the PDP primaries he will decamp to another party and contest on the platform of that party.

And GEJ will lose again!
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by deols(f): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
I want GEJ out of the race although not as much as i want Atiku out. I will need Atiku to get GEJ out so that Atiku can be outrightly defeated by the workings of a good opposition.

that way, PDP can be foregone
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by BetaThings: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
Zoning is in PDP's constitution. It IS NOT an unwritten agreement

Section 7.2
(c) In pursuance of the principle of equity, justice and fairness, the party
shall adhere to the policy of rotation and zoning of party and public
elective offices and it shall be enforced by the appropriate executive
committee at all levels.

http://www.peoplesdemocraticparty.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=34&Itemid=37
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by BetaThings: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
Onlytruth:

@Marcdunu and koruji

I'm enjoying your arguments about Jonathan's Nigerian constitutional rights and the PDP constitution.
What I don't know is whether the right to contest elections is a FUNDAMENTAL human right according to the Nigerian constitution.

From the much I know, a criminal cannot contest for elections in Nigeria, but has a FUNDAMENTAL right to a fair trial in courts.

Therefore if the right to contest elections is a FUNDAMENTAL human right, then the PDP constitution is VOID to the extent of its "deviation" from, or inconsistency with the grand law -the Nigerian constitution. If on the other hand it is not a FUNDAMENTAL right, then the PDP constitution could enjoy a strong legal position in court.

Johnathan DOES NOT have a fundamental right to contest IN PDP
He fit contest from his own party like Buhari who don form CPC
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by deols(f): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2010
BetaThings:

Johnathan DOES NOT have a fundamental right to contest IN PDP
He fit contest from his own party like Buhari who don form CPC

I agree with you'

Jonathan as president should be able to lead by example(rule of law). If he so much believes in his ability to win the elections without the PDP rigging, he should join another party or form his own.
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by BetaThings: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
People are disparaging zoning because it pleases them now. Without zoning could Johnathan have ever become VP and President? If we abolish zoning, how will somebody from his village ever become president again?

I am not swayed by the argument of zoning and federal character depriving us of the best candidates
1. we tend to zone political offices to the incumbent. So quality candidates are suppressed by the incumbent. On a good day, is Johnathan better than Utomi or Alaibe? How did people treat Johnathan 2 years ago. So he has just done a brain transplant since jan this year to become the next Einstein?
2. Each zone in Nigeria will have at least 20m people. That is more than the population of each of these countries - Sweden, Ireland, Isreal, Singapore, Netherlands, Urugay etc. Ghana is about 23m, yet they beat us all the time in soccer. Uruguay is even far less at 3.5m people and they beat Ghana at the last world cup. We don't need 150m to produce a good president. Each GPZ can produce a quality soccer team.

If somehow the South South people are very, very bright, who believes that the other GPZ will just allow them to produce the president forever. At least Nigerians still think in ethnic terms
Federal character also ensures that each zone has a sense of belonging. Why do the Yewas in Ogun state clamouring to produce the next governor?
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Crownvilla(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ 9ijaMan

I think Jonathan will win the elections with or without the PDP. I think a lot of Nigerians really believe in him (I personally don't know what they see in the guy and consider Jonathan and Atiku to be the worst of the bunch). We must also consider the North vs South sentiments which will attract many southern votes for GEJ against the Northern votes that will be split b/w 2-3 candidates, namely; Atiku, Buhari and Ribadu.

If my analysis above is correct, and the elections are free and fair (which i doubt) Jonathan has a good chance of winning it all at the general polls. If the elections are rigged, then the results are likely to be compromised in favour of the incumbent , Jonathan. (As an aside, I think I read somewhere that in the history of elections in Africa there has only been one instance of an incumbent losing a selection, oops, my bad, I meant election. D grin).

Of course, if I had a magic wand I'd love a see a free and fair election. I'd love to see a bold person with unquestionable integrity and vision become our president. All the arguments about North, South, generational change, gender, blah, blah, blah are really immaterial. The only question that really matters is: Can the person get the job done? Can the person fight corruption squarely without fear of favour, revamp/diversify the economy, fix our ageless electricity problem, repair and maintain our (death trap) roads, create jobs and reawaken the manufacturing sector?
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Kilode1: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
BetaThings:

People are disparaging zoning because it pleases them now.

No sir! I condemn Zoning and federal character because it has never pleased me! it reduces choices and elevates ethnic differences above national unity. Zoning or Federal character is unpatriotic, it is lazy, it is silly, it is a quick fix that does not address fundamental issues. I find it repugnant!

Without zoning could Johnathan have ever become VP and President? If we abolish zoning, how will somebody from his village ever become president again?

Without Zoning, a young man from Otueke in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa state will have a fairer chance of becoming president. If we raise merit and reason above silly ethnic considerations then Ebele can be sure that his abilities will count more than his LGA. At least he will know that when he steps out to run for office in his country, the Stu.pid political dancing chair game we call zoning/federal character will not assign his dreams to a visionless less qualified candidate simply because Ogbia LGA time don pass.

By removing FC we force Ebele to bring his A game every time.  Federal character is dumb sir!

I am not swayed by the argument of zoning and federal character depriving us of the best candidates

It does, Scratch that! it has always deprived us and it will continue to!

1. we tend to zone political offices to the incumbent. So quality candidates are suppressed by the incumbent. On a good day, is Johnathan better than Utomi or Alaibe? How did people treat Johnathan 2 years ago. So he has just done a brain transplant since jan this year to become the next Einstein?

Exactly! now you see why Zoning is bad eh?. You actually put it better than I can, you can replace the word "incumbent" with "ethnic areas", "political zones" or any other divisive descriptors.

2. Each zone in Nigeria will have at least 20m people. That is more than the population of each of these countries - Sweden, Ireland, Isreal, Singapore, Netherlands, Urugay etc. Ghana is about 23m, yet they beat us all the time in soccer. Uruguay is even far less at 3.5m people and they beat Ghana at the last world cup. We don't need 150m to produce a good president. Each GPZ can produce a quality soccer team.

Exactly, you are now getting it! you are right, we do not need 150M people or 800 Local governments, 36 states or 6 Geo-zones to produce a president. We just need to produce one good president, a good governor, choose good senators and employ good competent civil servants i don't care if they are all from the same region as long as they are Nigerians and they can perform.

Obasanjo was President for 8 years, did he specifically change the fortune of the South west? for good or bad he mismanaged all regions equally. I do not care if we have a Gworo chewing Mallam(no offence) as the Governor of Ogun State, as long as He/She can grow the economy, build infrastructure, ensure transparency, provide security and invest in the Education of our children, I could care less about his ethnicity, he would have performed better than a Million Gbenga Daniels.

If somehow the South South people  are very, very  bright, who believes that the other GPZ will just allow them to produce the president forever. At least Nigerians still think in ethnic terms

No YOU think in ethnic terms, There is nothing wrong with having some allegiance and connection to your ethnic area, we are products of our environments and cultures, but such allegiances should not be unreasonable, it should not end up hurting us collectively and It should not impede the growth of a country we all claim to love or undermine it's unity. Else we can as well pack it up and split.

Federal character also ensures that each zone has a sense of belonging. Why do the Yewas in Ogun state clamouring to produce the next governor?

That's not true! From what I've experienced in my few years as a Nigerian, Federal Character ensures that each zone have a sense of belonging ONLY when someone from their zone is in office even when he's colluding with other thieves to bleed them dry and that is just retar.ded!
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by 9ijaMan: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
Crownvilla:

@ 9ijaMan

I think Jonathan will win the elections with or without the PDP.  I think a lot of Nigerians really believe in him (I personally don't know what they see in the guy and consider Jonathan and Atiku to be the worst of the bunch). We must also consider the North vs South sentiments which will attract many southern votes for GEJ against the Northern votes that will be split b/w 2-3 candidates, namely; Atiku, Buhari and Ribadu.

If my analysis above is correct, and the elections are free and fair (which i doubt) Jonathan has a good chance of winning it all at the general polls. If the elections are rigged, then the results are likely to be compromised in favour of the incumbent , Jonathan. (As an aside, I think I read somewhere that in the history of elections in Africa there has only been one instance of an incumbent losing a selection, oops, my bad, I meant election. D grin).

Of course, if I had a magic wand I'd love a see a free and fair election. I'd love to see a bold person with unquestionable integrity and vision become our president. All the arguments about North, South, generational change, gender, blah, blah, blah are really immaterial. The only question that really matters is: Can the person get the job done? Can the person fight corruption squarely without fear of favour, revamp/diversify the economy, fix our ageless electricity problem, repair and maintain our (death trap) roads, create jobs and reawaken the manufacturing sector? 

You actually missed the point. I was at home recently and the reality is that a lot of Nigerians do not believe in GEJ. In fact GEJ will not even win the south-south votes let alone the whole of the south. The "lot of Nigerians" you are referring to are those few 9jans who have internet access to read GEJ's FB messages. The last time I checked, over 95% of Nigerians do not have internet access to chat on FB, neither do they have electricity to be able to listen to news nor the means to buy news papers. GEJ cannot even win Bayelsa State's governorship election. I'll advice you go around the country and feel the pulse of hardworking 9jans and not all these babies who chat with GEJ on FB.
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by sillyme(f): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by koruji(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2010
That section is vague, and doesn't support the kind of zoning Atiku & co. are trying to impose.

The section says nothing about whether zoning is for 0.5, 1, 1.5 or 2 terms. What happens if, as in the case of Yar'adua, the current zone representative dies in office? It says nothing about what regional classifications are to be used. It basically specifies nothing on how the zoning ought to be implemented. Can you tell me this? If the PDP zoned the office to the North in 2011 (let's assume), and that candidate goes on to loose in the general elections, what then? Would PDP still be under obligation to zone it to the North for the next election?

Zoning, as someone already puts it, is the lazy man's answer to fundamental national structural issues - hence its implementation, not to talk of its ramifications, were not thought out as long as it seems to solve a short-term problem.

We like to take short-cuts in Nigeria. Unfortunately, those short-cuts end up taking us longer than if we had employed the proper approach. When those aspiring to office realize that their entire objective is to help give the average Nigerian the opportunities he needs to build a satisfying life for him/herself then all these half-brained approaches would be done away with.

It is not surprising that it is those most guilty of violating Nigeria's constitution willy-nilly that are making the loudest noise & threatening hellfire about a non-constiutional, unwritten rule - go figure!

BetaThings:

Zoning is in PDP's constitution. It IS NOT an unwritten agreement

Section 7.2
(c) In pursuance of the principle of equity, justice and fairness, the party
shall adhere to the policy of rotation and zoning of party and public
elective offices and it shall be enforced by the appropriate executive
committee at all levels.

http://www.peoplesdemocraticparty.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=34&Itemid=37
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Nov 26, 2010
Kilode?!:

No sir! I condemn Zoning and federal character because it has never pleased me! it reduces choices and elevates ethnic differences above national unity. Zoning or Federal character is unpatriotic, it is lazy, it is silly, it is a quick fix that does not address fundamental issues. I find it repugnant!
Without Zoning, a young man from Otueke in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa state will have a fairer chance of becoming president. If we raise merit and reason above silly ethnic considerations then Ebele can be sure that his abilities will count more than his LGA. At least he will know that when he steps out to run for office in his country, the Stu.pid political dancing chair game we call zoning/federal character will not assign his dreams to a visionless less qualified candidate simply because Ogbia LGA time don pass.
By removing FC we force Ebele to bring his A game every time. Federal character is dumb sir!

While I agree with what you have above, the fact still is Federal Character is RULE OF LAW, and like someone already stated, the president, if unwilling to do away with it, needs to ABIDE BY IT.
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Nov 26, 2010
koruji:

That section is vague, and doesn't support the kind of zoning Atiku & co. are trying to impose.

Even after you have been shown that it is right in the Constitution(Federal Character) and in the PDP Constitution(Zoning) you still choose to continue denying it's existence or that it's application is constitutional? Why am I not surprised?
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Kilode1: 1:49am On Nov 26, 2010
Kobojunkie:

While I agree with what you have above, the fact still is Federal Character is RULE OF LAW, and like someone already stated, the president, if unwilling to do away with it, needs to ABIDE BY IT.

Right, Unfortunately you and I know most of them are two faced liars who only abide when it suits them, hence the back and forth over silly Zoning rules. Abeg go enjoy your Turkey jare cool
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by koruji(m): 2:39am On Nov 26, 2010
Hey Kobojunkie be fair. I never said zoning was not part of PDP constitution - what I have said is that it does not support Atiku & co's interpretation. That is what happens when lazy people take shortcuts rather than think something through - the so-called zoning rule in the PDP constitution is vague (you can't argue about that). I also said I wasn't sure that "zoning" itself was mentioned, but now it is clear it was mentioned.

I hope you are not suggesting that the PDP zoning clause is the same as the one Atiku & co is promoting. I suggested a few conditions, including the present one, in which that clause is completely useless. Atiku likes to spend money on lawyers and he will take it to the courts - but the ultimate result would be that the PDP zoning law does not support his assertions.

I have no clue what U mean by your last sentence- care to explain?

Kobojunkie:

Even after you have been shown that it is right in the Constitution(Federal Character) and in the PDP Constitution(Zoning) you still choose to continue denying it's existence or that it's application is constitutional? Why am I not surprised?
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Kobojunkie: 2:51am On Nov 26, 2010
Section 7.2
[size=13pt](c) In pursuance of the principle of equity, justice and fairness, the party shall adhere to the policy of rotation and zoning of party and public elective offices and it shall be enforced by the appropriate executive committee at all levels.[/size]

You consider the above to be vague? Even when we know Zoning does not have multiple meanings? Why, again, am I not surprised?
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 26, 2010
Let me first say you are the shallow minded one here. The national assembly will just set out to frustrate them for no reason right, what are you talking about? Your comparisons are out of point, you don't compare Ribadu who you claimed was used by Obj to Okocha and Kanu because Ribadu was in the political scene and dealt directly with corrupt politician.
Clear your mind of any believe of some form of mysterious cloud covering the office of the president of this country, what experience does GEJ have? In 2003 when he was picked as Late Yar'adua's vice, there were people that have spent years as governor looking for the same post, didn't they have far more experience than GEJ? That's to tell you that it goes beyond experience my brother.
A nation like Nigeria with huge human and natural resources needs sincere people to govern us. Sincerity alone from our leaders will take us places.
We are in November 2010 already and most part of 2009(not even 2010) budget has not been implemented. I really see no reason why you think GEJ is different, our power generation hasn't even increased. GEJ has been given more than enough time to prove his capabilities as a leader of which he hasn't impressed most Nigerian

Hamid,what is your yardstick for measusring sincerity? That Ribadu was used to deal with Obasonjo political enemies make him a sincere and able person?Why did he not arrest and prosecute other governors and politicians?That was because they were all in the good books of ObJ.That he was used by OBJ after his political foes does not make him qualify to head the office of the president of this country.He should first and foremost go and be the chairman of his local government first or a legislature in the house of reps,alternatively let him first go and learn how to be a deputy governor,Governor,vice president like GEJ and Learn the intrigues that is involve which is everywhere in the World,including America,Britain,Australia etc.Then he can start talking of coming to be president after such experience.When you talk of budget implementation,what exactly are you talking about?Please dont just read and quote from ill informed politicians like Atiku.You should be armed with information before saying anything.Learn what a budget is and the formulation and then go to the office of the minister of finance to get your facts right insted of shooting from the dark like ATIKU
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by koruji(m): 3:30am On Nov 26, 2010
And my reply was:
[size=14pt][[/size]Hey Kobojunkie be fair. I never said zoning was not part of PDP constitution - what I have said is that it does not support Atiku & co's interpretation. That is what happens when lazy people take shortcuts rather than think something through - the so-called zoning rule in the PDP constitution is vague (you can't argue about that). I also said I wasn't sure that "zoning" itself was mentioned, but now it is clear it was mentioned.

I hope you are not suggesting that the PDP zoning clause is the same as the one Atiku & co are promoting. I suggested a few conditions, including the present one, in which that clause is completely useless. Atiku likes to spend money on lawyers and he will take it to the courts - but the ultimate result would be that the PDP zoning law does not support his assertions.

I have no clue what U mean by your last sentence- care to explain?[size=14pt]][/size]

I think the above is a clear enough reply. The zoning clause is vague because it doesn't address how and when zoning should be done. Look at some of the situations I listed again and tell me if you can make out how the zoning clause addresses these. If you can't then this argument is concluded.

[size=14pt][[/size]What happens if, as in the case of Yar'adua, the current zone representative dies in office? It says nothing about what regional classifications are to be used. It basically specifies nothing on how the zoning ought to be implemented. Can you tell me this? If the PDP zoned the office to the North in 2011 (let's assume), and that candidate goes on to loose in the general elections, what then? Would PDP still be under obligation to zone it to the North for the next election?[size=14pt]][/size]

Kobojunkie:

Section 7.2
(c) In pursuance of the principle of equity, justice and fairness, the party shall adhere to the policy of rotation and zoning of party and public elective offices and it shall be enforced by the appropriate executive committee at all levels.

You consider the above to be vague? Even when we know Zoning does not have multiple meanings? Why, again, am I not surprised?
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On Nov 26, 2010
grin

How

[size=13pt]the party shall adhere to the policy of rotation and zoning of party and public elective offices and it shall be enforced by the appropriate executive committee at all levels.[/size]

When

[size=13pt]the party shall adhere to the policy of rotation and zoning of party and public elective offices and it shall be enforced by the appropriate executive committee at all levels.[/size]
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by unclesamtech(m): 3:49am On Nov 26, 2010
lET THE lORD HAVE ITS WAY I NIGERIA
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by HamidO1(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2010
Ozin:

Hamid,what is your yardstick for measusring sincerity? That Ribadu was used to deal with Obasonjo political enemies make him a sincere and able person?Why did he not arrest and prosecute other governors and politicians?That was because they were all in the good books of ObJ.That he was used by OBJ after his political foes does not make him qualify to head the office of the president of this country.He should first and foremost go and be the chairman of his local government first or a legislature in the house of reps,alternatively let him first go and learn how to be a deputy governor,Governor,vice president like GEJ and Learn the intrigues that is involve which is everywhere in the World,including America,Britain,Australia etc.Then he can start talking of coming to be president after such experience.When you talk of budget implementation,what exactly are you talking about?Please dont just read and quote from ill informed politicians like Atiku.You should be armed with information before saying anything.Learn what a budget is and the formulation and then go to the office of the minister of finance to get your facts right insted of shooting from the dark like ATIKU

What the hell are you talking about? Are you in Nigeria at all, I don't need to go to the Finance Minister's office to get my facts right about budget implementation. The finance minister was invited to the Senate to tell them why most part of the budget has not been implemented, the guy was giving lame excuses. I'm sure you didn't even know about that.
Talking about Ribadu,you think the EFFC will just jump on a governor without facts. Maybe you should tell me one governor indicted by the EFFC during Ribadu that was innocent, whether he/she is Obasanjo's enemy or not?? Because a governor is Obasanjo's enemy, he shouldn't be touched right. Why not check how much is left in our foreign reserves now and get back to me before shouting or don't you know how to search for facts?
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by akossyy: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2010
Devil get behind Jonathan,
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by HamidO1(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2010
deols:

I want GEJ out of the race although not as much as i want Atiku out.  I will need Atiku to get GEJ out so that Atiku can be outrightly defeated by the workings of a good opposition.

that way, PDP can be  foregone

Exactly, The only way Nigeria can go forward is by doing away with PDP and getting serious minded people to lead this country. What else do we want? PDP has been there since 1999 and the poverty level isn't any better, education sector is still bad, power sector despite billions of dollars invested is getting worse. Who is GEJ to change the ideology of those old thieves that make up PDP.
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2010
What the hell are you talking about? Are you in Nigeria at all, I don't need to go to the Finance Minister's office to get my facts right about budget implementation. The finance minister was invited to the Senate to tell them why most part of the budget has not been implemented, the guy was giving lame excuses. I'm sure you didn't even know about that.
Talking about Ribadu,you think the EFFC will just jump on a governor without facts. Maybe you should tell me one governor indicted by the EFFC during Ribadu that was innocent, whether he/she is Obasanjo's enemy or not?? Because a governor is Obasanjo's enemy, he shouldn't be touched right. Why not check how much is left in our foreign reserves now and get back to me before shouting or don't you know how to search for facts

I may not be in Nigeria,but I am abreast with the happening there,moreover I visit Nigeria frequently yearly and at least stay nothing less than 3 months each year.I thank God you are now talking of full implementation compared to your first write up insinuating non-implementation at all.You called the Finance Minister escuses lame excuses,I challenge you to tell me what his lame excuses were and how your Men Nuhu Ribadu and ATIKU intend to build the economy,I also want to chalenge you to tell me any country in the world where Budget have been 100% implemented.Even you as an individual do not implement your household monthly budget.I remain one Nigerian who is not dissuaded by the deception in all the opposition parties knowing fully well that a politician will always remain a politician in Nigeria.Thus,PDP,AC,ANPP,APGA and co travellers are all the same.They make you and I unless if you are a politian like them argue,but they meet in the dark to share the loots and enjoy themselves not giving a damn of which party they are.So my friend,I am not here to blow hot the way you are doing by using such Phrase like "What the HELL" I am too civilised to do that.I also understand that,the divergent of opinion and candidates is what makes democracy beautiful.So I strongly recommend you stick to your men,RIBADU,ATIKU and co while I stick to the only Men I have Faith in i.e GEJ and BUHARI.I am for either the 2 men and nothing on earth will make me change , unless the 2 Men change.So you see,canvass for your men and I will canvass for mine.Do take care and have a blessed day!
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Barayeks(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2010
@ poster u b olodo, lwkmdie
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Thracian: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2010
Hamid O:

Exactly, The only way Nigeria can go forward is by doing away with PDP and getting serious minded people to lead this country. What else do we want? PDP has been there since 1999 and the poverty level isn't any better, education sector is still bad, power sector despite billions of dollars invested is getting worse. Who is GEJ to change the ideology of those old thieves that make up PDP.

PDP won't win. IBB will defeat them.
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Abagworo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2010
Thracian:

PDP won't win. IBB will defeat them.

IBB is out.The biggest threat to PDP is Buhari and Jonathan.
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2010
@Poster,ur head no correct at all,i guess u have a plant of marijuana at ur backyard.
If u no want Gej na Ibb u need?
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by KBrown: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2010
I have read a lot of people on here say the same things about this man, yar adua, and even Obasanjo, not much else on the particular reasons why. Fine, you say you like him PERSONALLY, I ask you why? Do you know him PERSONALLY? Have you ever met him? What has he done to impress you that no other has before him? Is it his family life? His wife? The policed view that his publicists do a good job trying to sell you of him? Which? I want to know why you like him PERSONALLY.

It is grossly unfair to think there is no reason why people can like Jonathan personally. For crying out loud, this is the first time Nigeria is having a President no one is afraid to antagonize, a President who truly listens and responds and a President that responds to Journalist's questions sincerely. Yes! he may not be perfect and surely nobody including the likes of Atiku and IBB is. As a sitting president who would have only spent one year, with modest achievement, GEJ represents fresh air. Let him be!
Re: I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2010
GOODLUCK TO U

GOODLUCK TO ME

GOODLUCK TO EVRYONE

GOODLUCK TO NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okowa Spends N32 Billion On Road Construction / External Reserves Hit 2017 High At $30.56bn / John Idumange: Court Adjourns Trial Of Whistleblower Who Accused Bayelsa Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.