Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab (4695 Views)

Sayyeda Zainab Bint Ali (as) In Court Of Yazid (la) / Book Alert!!! What About Polygyny By Hamidah Bint Abbas / Aishat Bint Aby Bakr RA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by airmark(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Wait before you open your mouth of falsehood can you quote an authentic Hadith where Safiyah poisoned Muhammad?

See this one, list your authentic haddiths so i can help you out.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

You prefer to reach God via the works of your hand and ignore the means he has made for redemption.
Even Mohammed was not sure of getting into heaven. So why follow him who is dead (mohammed) and refuse him who is alive(Jesus). Don't let your pride get in the way.

Excuse me, talking about works and deeds what does this Bible verses mean? Please don't twist the text or create an imaginary context here.

James 2:14
14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?

James 2:17
17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

James 2:24
24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

And finally:

Matthew 19:16-24

The Rich and the Kingdom of God

Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
“Which ones?” he inquired.
Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony,
honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

“All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”
Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

Why did Jesus not tell this man to just have faith and not do all the works highlighted?

Who is a liar? Jesus or you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
AntiChristian:

Excuse me, talking about works and deeds what does this Bible verses mean? Please don't twist the text or create an imaginary context here.

14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?

17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

And finally:

Matthew 19:16-24

The Rich and the Kingdom of God

Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
“Which ones?” he inquired.
Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony,
honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

“All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”
Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

Why did Jesus not tell this man to just have faith and not do all the works highlighted?

Who is a liar? Jesus or you?

You do not understand the Bible, Jesus had not yet died on the cross, so the law was still in effect, people still sacrificed animals, after his death, the law ceased and grace came into being.
Jesus only showed thru interacting with the man that no one can keep the commandments, as he is the only sinless one who can, The man claimed he has been keeping all the commandments, but when it came to money he was not willing to let go, (thou shall not have any God except me). so faith in Jesus makes one right before God.
The reason Jesus came was to die and ressureect so as to bring about the new age of grace. Jesus could not have told the man about faith, grace etc, cos they were not in effect at the time.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Let me call antichristian for you here.

You know I always take on you both, and you prophet always receives the spanking
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by sulasa07(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Let me call antichristian for you here.
grin
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
airmark:

See this one, list your authentic haddiths so i can help you out.

Where can we find the proof to your claim that Safiyah poisoned Muhammad?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

You know I always take on you both, and you prophet always receives the spanking

Are you fighting the Prophet?

You must be deluded!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by airmark(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Where can we find the proof to your claim that Safiyah poisoned Muhammad?

Dont be mischievous, give me the names of your authentic hadiths then i will quote from one of them. I know the game you want to play.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
airmark:

Dont be mischievous, give me the names of your authentic hadiths then i will quote from one of them. I know the game you want to play.

Are you serious? You are asking me to give you the names of our authentic hadith to prove your claim?

OK.

Bukhari and Muslim
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Are you fighting the Prophet?

You must be deluded!

He has been defeated already so he comes for his daily spanking
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
fortran12:

You do not understand the Bible, Jesus had not yet died on the cross, so the law was still in effect, people still sacrificed animals, after his death, the law ceased and grace came into being.
Jesus only showed thru interacting with the man that no one can keep the commandments, as he is the only sinless one who can, The man claimed he has been keeping all the commandments, but when it came to money he was not willing to let go, (thou shall not have any God except me). so faith in Jesus makes one right before God.
The reason Jesus came was to die and ressureect so as to bring about the new age of grace. Jesus could not have told the man about faith, grace etc, cos they were not in effect at the time.

Here you come again!

OK let me expatiate. If what you said is true where is the Bible verse that Jesus clarified it to that man? If the man lived till after Jesus' death do you think he will believe in the cross? Did Jesus deceive the man? Why didn't he just tell him one on one frankly "look bro I came to die for your sins and when I die you should accept me as your Lord and personal saviour" as una dey talk am.
Secondly, The book of James above were intentionally skipped by you. It was written by one James after Jesus died.

This proves that your claim that only faith is needed and not works is groundless! I expect you to reply me with Bible verses not just mumbo jumbo!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 3:16am On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:

Here you come again!

OK let me expatiate. If what you said is true where is the Bible verse that Jesus clarified it to that man? If the man lived till after Jesus' death do you think he will believe in the cross? Did Jesus deceive the man? Why didn't he just tell him one on one frankly "look bro I came to die for your sins and when I die you should accept me as your Lord and personal saviour" as una dey talk am.
Secondly, The book of James above were intentionally skipped by you. It was written by one James after Jesus died.

This proves that your claim that only faith is needed and not works is groundless! I expect you to reply me with Bible verses not just mumbo jumbo!

Jesus did not say that to the man, but am sure Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the father except through me. The man was not a disciple of Jesus and he told his disciples his mission. Before Jesus died the law was in effect and after he died he brought grace. Poeple who believed in Jesus accepted him, after he died and went to heaven. The point Jesus made is that no one can keep the law.
To be saved you need a balance of faith and works, you may ask what type of work, this is how Jesus defined work "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."
Any work you do outside that is self righteousness, God's righteousness is the believing in the finished work of Jesus on the cross, that is the work they are talking about.

As for faith, it is acting based on the finished work on the cross. So you need faith and works to be saved. The book of james u quoted, it says a You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone. It did not say you dont need faith it says you need both.
That is what it says in all what you quoted, read in between the lines. Its logic.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

He has been defeated already so he comes for his daily spanking

Is this how Jesus taught you to spread peace?

Alhamdulillah for the light of Islam. You Christians here are uncouth!

And abusive language has been proven to start from your Lord Jesus, so I won't mind you.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Is this how Jesus taught you to spread peace?

Alhamdulillah for the light of Islam. You Christians here are uncouth!

And abusive language has been proven to start from your Lord Jesus, so I won't mind you.

I am not abusing you, neither am I calling you names. These are things that you have done to me. It's your prophet I am spanking. You have not offended me so why will I be vexed with you.
Mohammed used to curse the Christians and Jews, even in Mecca till this day they pray that Allah should curse the jews and Christians. Jesus never cursed anyone . he is full of love unlike Mohammed whose only form of is Marvin Gaye's type.... Sexual healing
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

When the demon of falsehood has infested your brain then I have to exorcise by saying that!

You said"
"after he died they did not bury him thinking we would rise, but alas he started to swell and give out an offensive odor that they were forced to commit his body to the ground."

Bring an authentic Hadith for this. If you bring a weak Hadith then you will branded a liar for spreading falsehood!
Am just seeing this, I will respond, lol. Authentic hadith.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

Jesus did not say that to the man, but am sure Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the father except through me. The man was not a disciple of Jesus and he told his disciples his mission. Before Jesus died the law was in effect and after he died he brought grace. Poeple who believed in Jesus accepted him, after he died and went to heaven.

1. The Bible verse states that Jesus recommended works for the man and not believe in him. Jesus never told him he would die and he should believe in his death.

2. James said works is needed to be saved.

3. Paul said faith in Jesus' death is needed not works.

4. You said a balance of work and faith is needed combining all three theories!

fortran12:

The point Jesus made is that no one can keep the law.
To be saved you need a balance of faith and works, you may ask what type of work, this is how Jesus defined work "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."
Any work you do outside that is self righteousness, God's righteousness is the believing in the finished work of Jesus on the cross, that is the work they are talking about.

As for faith, it is acting based on the finished work on the cross. So you need faith and works to be saved. The book of james u quoted, it says a You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone. It did not say you dont need faith it says you need both.
That is what it says in all what you quoted, read in between the lines. Its logic.

All these your assertions are unproven directly from Jesus.

Moses was the way to the Lord too in his time as well as Abraham and others! This does not in any way mean Jesus said he will die for the sins of anyone. Mind you, the man left after Jesus told him to give away his wealth and follow him.

And you are now changing your position. You said only faith in Jesus is needed to be saved not like the works of the Muslims. Why are you hypocritical?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

I am not abusing you, neither am I calling you names. These are things that you have done to me. It's your prophet I am spanking. You have not offended me so why will I be vexed with you.
Mohammed used to curse the Christians and Jews, even in Mecca till this day they pray that Allah should curse the jews and Christians. Jesus never cursed anyone . he is full of love unlike Mohammed whose only form of is Marvin Gaye's type.... Sexual healing

I think I have shown you how Jesus called people snakes, foolish and Satan so no need to repeat that. Christians are to follow the biblical Christ.

Jesus actually cursed and did more than cursing when he acted in partnership with his father. You know the story. He became gentle when he passed through the birth canal of his mother!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

If it is sex you want, sons of God too love sex. Even Jesus when he was on earth had sex organ. What was it for? Decoration abi?

Upon all those killings authorised by Jesus that antichristian have been giving you, you still come to lie here that Jesus is love?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

If it is sex you want, sons of God too love sex. Even Jesus when he was on earth had sex organ. What was it for? Decoration abi?

Upon all those killings authorised by Jesus that antichristian have been giving you, you still come to lie here that Jesus is love?

I debunked all. Even you failed to bring proof that Jesus did such. So if you can't show me reference no need to bring it up
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:

I think I have shown you how Jesus called people snakes, foolish and Satan so no need to repeat that. Christians are to follow the biblical Christ.

Jesus actually cursed and did more than cursing when he acted in partnership with his father. You know the story. He became gentle when he passed through the birth canal of his mother!
Show me reference Jesus cursed or don't bring it up. Calling someone snakes and foolish is not cursing. So try again. Show me reference Jesus cursed or don't bring it up. Lol
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:

1. The Bible verse states that Jesus recommended works for the man and not believe in him. Jesus never told him he would die and he should believe in his death.

2. James said works is needed to be saved.

3. Paul said faith in Jesus' death is needed not works.

4. You said a balance of work and faith is needed combining all three theories!

All these your assertions are unproven directly from Jesus.

Moses was the way to the Lord too in his time as well as Abraham and others! This does not in any way mean Jesus said he will die for the sins of anyone. Mind you, the man left after Jesus told him to give away his wealth and follow him.

And you are now changing your position. You said only faith in Jesus is needed to be saved not like the works of the Muslims. Why are you hypocritical?

That is not true. You always pick texts in isolation. Did Jesus say he would die and raise up again? If he did then that is the means to be saved. Before Jesus died you need to keep the law to be saved after be died a new covenant was started. What do u think old and new testament means?

James never said works only is needed to be saved, it's not good to falsify things to make your claim. I quoted the text you mentioned and you saw it mentions faith and works. If u do not understand ask I will explain. Read the verses. Paul never said faith in Jesus and not works. You are being dishonest show me the reference.

Moses never claimed to be a way to the Lord, neither did Abraham. Moses and Abraham were not prophets, if they are able me their prophecies or show me where they asked people to follow them.

If you read Isaiah it prophecies about Jesus, what did John the Baptist say Whn the saw Jesus" behold the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" Jesus stated expressly that he will die and be raised. He said he is the only way to God. So what are you talking about that Jesus didn't mention his death.

Muslims believe in their works, good deeds, praying 5 times and Jihad to make god accept them, but having faith in Jesus is what is required.
Having faith in Jesus means accepting him as your Lord and savior.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

I debunked all. Even you failed to bring proof that Jesus did such. So if you can't show me reference no need to bring it up

No proofs! yes!

Jesus had mouth to talk and preach!

He had all body parts that are useful.

I am asking does he have sex organs of a man or was he truly gay?

You guys like sex talk a lot so I can't but wonder if Jesus has the sex organs and was it useful or useless?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

No proofs! yes!

Jesus had mouth to talk and preach!

He had all body parts that are useful.

I am asking does he have sex organs of a man or was he truly gay?

You guys like sex talk a lot so I can't but wonder if Jesus has the sex organs and was it useful or useless?

The question is irrelevant, its added nothing to knowledge
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

That is not true. You always pick texts in isolation. Did Jesus say he would die and raise up again? If he did then that is the means to be saved. Before Jesus died you need to keep the law to be saved after be died a new covenant was started. What do u think old and new testament means?

James never said works only is needed to be saved, it's not good to falsify things to make your claim. I quoted the text you mentioned and you saw it mentions faith and works. If u do not understand ask I will explain. Read the verses. Paul never said faith in Jesus and not works. You are being dishonest show me the reference.

So far I have been giving you verses but you have no verses to prove your claim.
OK can you show us a verse where Jesus told his disciples that he will die for their sins and they should believe in him as their personal saviour?

fortran12:

Moses never claimed to be a way to the Lord, neither did Abraham. Moses and Abraham were not prophets, if they are able me their prophecies or show me where they asked people to follow them.

Moses was the way & saviour of the people during his time. Anyone who didn't follow him perished in the red Sea.

Noah was the way during his time. The saviour of the people of the ark. Others too were same.

Prophets are sent by God to guide man to His sole worship!

fortran12:

If you read Isaiah it prophecies about Jesus, what did John the Baptist say Whn the saw Jesus" behold the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" Jesus stated expressly that he will die and be raised. He said he is the only way to God. So what are you talking about that Jesus didn't mention his death.

Where did Jesus say this? That he will die for people's sin?

fortran12:

Muslims believe in their works, good deeds, praying 5 times and Jihad to make god accept them, but having faith in Jesus is what is required.
Having faith in Jesus means accepting him as your Lord and savior.

The first pillar of Islam is Iman translated as Faith! Zakah, Ramadan fasting, Salah and Hajj are works!

So where did Jesus himself say we should have faith in him?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:

So far I have been giving you verses but you have no verses to prove your claim.
OK can you show us a verse where Jesus told his disciples that he will die for their sins and they should believe in him as their personal saviour?

Moses was the way & saviour of the people during his time. Anyone who didn't follow him perished in the red Sea.

Noah was the way during his time. The saviour of the people of the ark. Others too were same.

Prophets are sent by God to guide man to His sole worship!

Where did Jesus say this? That he will die for people's sin?

The first pillar of Islam is Iman translated as Faith! Zakah, Ramadan fasting, Salah and Hajj are works!

So where did Jesus himself say we should have faith in him?

send me a quote or reference that moses was a saviour, or even Noah, i dont think you know what saviour means.No one in the bible called himself a savior, the problem is that muslims think everyone sent of God is a prophet hence prophet adam etc. A prophet prophecies that is why he has the title prophet. Moses, Noah, Abraham etc are not prophets. Jesus is the only saviour, the bible is not a book of laws or good deeds to perform to get to God, its a book introducinh God's good news for the sinner. The gospel of Jesus Christ.

All your pillars of islam etc, are from hinduism. Be practicing hindu rituals and claiming they originated from islam.

Mark 8 vs 31 :He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again

Mark 9 vs 30: The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise.

John 6 vs 29: Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Mark 16 vs 15-16 : And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

so there are your references, Jesus predicted his death and asks his guys to preach the good news.

Unlike Mohammed whose form of evangelism is jihad (like the "crusade" he held at Khybar where he got lots of "converts"wink
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

send me a quote or reference that moses was a saviour, or even Noah, i dont think you know what saviour means.No one in the bible called himself a savior, the problem is that muslims think everyone sent of God is a prophet hence prophet adam etc. A prophet prophecies that is why he has the title prophet. Moses, Noah, Abraham etc are not prophets. Jesus is the only saviour, the bible is not a book of laws or good deeds to perform to get to God, its a book introducinh God's good news for the sinner. The gospel of Jesus Christ.

All your pillars of islam etc, are from hinduism. Be practicing hindu rituals and claiming they originated from islam.

Mark 8 vs 31 :He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again

Mark 9 vs 30: The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise.

John 6 vs 29: Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Mark 16 vs 15-16 : And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

so there are your references, Jesus predicted his death and asks his guys to preach the good news.

Unlike Mohammed whose form of evangelism is jihad (like the "crusade" he held at Khybar where he got lots of "converts"wink

Moses, Noah, etc all saved their people from disbelief hence they are their saviour!

I still havey seen the verse where Jesus said he will die for people's sin!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

Moses, Noah, etc all saved their people from disbelief hence they are their saviour!

I still havey seen the verse where Jesus said he will die for people's sin!

Christians know what the word savior means, it is usually used to refer to the messiah, that is the Christ. Christians know that Moses etc did not not save mankind, only Jesus did.

You do not understand the bible, the bible does not have every single word Jesus spoke, his disciples who wrote the new testament explained the purpose of Jesus and explained his teachings, and it shows that Jesus is the saviour of man kind.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

Christians know what the word savior means, it is usually used to refer to the messiah, that is the Christ. Christians know that Moses etc did not not save mankind, only Jesus did.

You do not understand the bible, the bible does not have every single word Jesus spoke, his disciples who wrote the new testament explained the purpose of Jesus and explained his teachings, and it shows that Jesus is the saviour of man kind.

So in conclusion Jesus forgot to tell his disciples that he would die for their sins?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 12:29am On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

So in conclusion Jesus forgot to tell his disciples that he would die for their sins?

Your conclusion is wrapped, how can you claim that after I have showed verse saying he would die and raise, his disciples put his teachings in writing yet you claim Jesus forgot .... If he forgot where did his disciples get such a claim? show me a jewish text that counters their claim

When John saw Jesus he said this is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world, the Jewish people know what that statement means since its part of their tradition to use the blood of such animals to take away their sins.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

When the demon of falsehood has infested your brain then I have to exorcise by saying that!

You said"
"after he died they did not bury him thinking we would rise, but alas he started to swell and give out an offensive odor that they were forced to commit his body to the ground."

Bring an authentic Hadith for this. If you bring a weak Hadith then you will branded a liar for spreading falsehood!

its here : Sirat-Life Of Muhammad by -Ibn Ishaq
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

Your conclusion is wrapped, how can you claim that after I have showed verse saying he would die and raise, his disciples put his teachings in writing yet you claim Jesus forgot .... If he forgot where did his disciples get such a claim? show me a jewish text that counters their claim

When John saw Jesus he said this is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world, the Jewish people know what that statement means since its part of their tradition to use the blood of such animals to take away their sins.

You know as your Bible is : Matthew said John said... Where did Jesus himself say he would die for people's sins and they should believe in him as their saviour?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

You know as your Bible is : Matthew said John said... Where did Jesus himself say he would die for people's sins and they should believe in him as their saviour?

Its in the teachings of the disciples,after the gospels. if u read you will see where they mentioned all these. These were some of Jesus words before he left

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

He mentioned they should teach and these guys wrote books containing what they learnt from Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The West Civilization V. The Islamic Civilization / Muhammad(pbuh) In The Bible(evidence) / Mistakes Made On EID.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.