Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab (4679 Views)

Sayyeda Zainab Bint Ali (as) In Court Of Yazid (la) / Book Alert!!! What About Polygyny By Hamidah Bint Abbas / Aishat Bint Aby Bakr RA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by sulasa07(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

Its in the teachings of the disciples,after the gospels. if u read you will see where they mentioned all these. These were some of Jesus words before he left

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

He mentioned they should teach and these guys wrote books containing what they learnt from Jesus.
and thats why according to one,Jesus died at the 6th hour and the other claimed the 9th hour
which hour should we follow,6th or 9th or 9th-6th=3th hour
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

its here : Sirat-Life Of Muhammad by -Ibn Ishaq

That is a story book. It's content may or may not be true. Your brain needs to be "factory reseted".
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

That is a story book. It's content may or may not be true. Your brain needs to be "factory reseted".

Sorry there is nothing like the word " reseted" . try again. This time harder!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

Its in the teachings of the disciples,after the gospels. if u read you will see where they mentioned all these. These were some of Jesus words before he left

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

He mentioned they should teach and these guys wrote books containing what they learnt from Jesus.

Jesus taught thousand of people while he was alive but he forgot to mention his main purpose is to die for people's sin. He also forgot to tell them to accept him as Lord and savior. He however sent his disciples to convey that message.

OK, I surrender. No need to reply anymore!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

Jesus taught thousand of people while he was alive but he forgot to mention his main purpose is to die for people's sin. He also forgot to tell them to accept him as Lord and savior. He however sent his disciples to convey that message.

OK, I surrender. No need to reply anymore!

You are not being truthful. i provided evidence in the teachings of his followers but you chose to ignore. Why did you not ask if Jesus ever take his bath since the bible never makes mention of it. There are several passages in the bible about him stating his purpose,, if it cant be clearer than that then I can't offer any help.
Honesty is a virtue even when you in the wrong.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

You are not being truthful. i provided evidence in the teachings of his followers but you chose to ignore. Why did you not ask if Jesus ever take his bath since the bible never makes mention of it. There are several passages in the bible about him stating his purpose,, if it cant be clearer than that then I can't offer any help.
Honesty is a virtue even when you in the wrong.

Bro, taking a bath is not related to the ministry of Jesus. However let's close this argument here.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

He talked about eating ajwa dates that it protects one from witch craft and poison, and he said (Qur'an 69:44-46), if Muhammad were a false prophet, Allah would sever his aorta by power or by might.
Now guess what happened to him, he was under the influence of witch craft (didn't the ajwa dates work?) and died of poison, and before his death he was saying he felt as if his aorta is being severed (signs of a false prophet according to Qur'an 69 vs 44-46).
Before he died he said the earth would reject his body (Sunan Abi Dawud 1047), so after he died they did not bury him thinking we would rise, but alas he started to swell and give out an offensive odor that they were forced to commit his body to the ground. -
And he actually felt his aorta being cut

Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

1 Like

Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Wait before you open your mouth of falsehood can you quote an authentic Hadith where Safiyah poisoned Muhammad?
Safiya didn't poison Muhammad, it was Zaynab bint Al-Harith that poisoned the meat she offered to Muhammad

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498

Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 1:57am On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:
Safiya didn't poison Muhammad, it was Zaynab bint Al-Harith that poisoned the meat she offered to Muhammad

Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

Fortran12

Alhamdulillaah (Praise to Allaah), there is no contradiction between the verse and the Hadeeth. In fact, the scholars have cited this verse as evidence of the truthfulness of the prophethood of Muhammad . This verse means that if the Prophet Muhammad were to invent a lie against Allaah, Allaah would hasten his punishment, and He would avenge him in a severe and harsh manner.

The verse contains two features: hastening and magnifying. Taahir ibn 'Aashoor said in his interpretation of the Quran, At-Tahreer wat Tanweer: “The meaning of {We would have seized him by the right hand}, is ‘We would have seized him by force, that is, without hesitation…”
He said in another instance: “The meaning is: “We would have taken him sooner and We would have severed his aorta. This is to magnify the manner of seizing; therefore, Allaah did not say for instance ‘We would have made him perish.”
Neither of those things happened to the Prophet - praise to Allaah; rather, he survived several years after eating the poison, and he was supported by miracles, the greatest of which were the revelation of the Quran and victory over his enemies. This is indeed the greatest evidence of the truthfulness of his prophethood.
His death after years of being affected by the poison was an additional honor from Allaah to him, as Allaah gave him two rewards: Allaah did not enable anyone to kill him directly; He protected him from the people and ordained that he would escape the plots of those who plotted against him; and Allaah also ordained that he would be a martyr. And the reward of a martyr is indeed great.

Therefore, the evidence that those people wish to put forth to deny the Prophethood of Muhammad is evidence against themselves. The fact that such people adhere to such weak misconceptions proves their inability to challenge Islam and the Prophet of Islam. When hearts become blinded by hatred, they are driven to discredit their opponent with faults or with something that does not even amount to a fault and accuse him with false accusations.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Fortran12

Alhamdulillaah (Praise to Allaah), there is no contradiction between the verse and the Hadeeth. In fact, the scholars have cited this verse as evidence of the truthfulness of the prophethood of Muhammad . This verse means that if the Prophet Muhammad were to invent a lie against Allaah, Allaah would hasten his punishment, and He would avenge him in a severe and harsh manner.

The verse contains two features: hastening and magnifying. Taahir ibn 'Aashoor said in his interpretation of the Quran, At-Tahreer wat Tanweer: “The meaning of {We would have seized him by the right hand}, is ‘We would have seized him by force, that is, without hesitation…”
He said in another instance: “The meaning is: “We would have taken him sooner and We would have severed his aorta. This is to magnify the manner of seizing; therefore, Allaah did not say for instance ‘We would have made him perish.”
Neither of those things happened to the Prophet - praise to Allaah; rather, he survived several years after eating the poison, and he was supported by miracles, the greatest of which were the revelation of the Quran and victory over his enemies. This is indeed the greatest evidence of the truthfulness of his prophethood.
His death after years of being affected by the poison was an additional honor from Allaah to him, as Allaah gave him two rewards: Allaah did not enable anyone to kill him directly; He protected him from the people and ordained that he would escape the plots of those who plotted against him; and Allaah also ordained that he would be a martyr. And the reward of a martyr is indeed great.

Therefore, the evidence that those people wish to put forth to deny the Prophethood of Muhammad is evidence against themselves. The fact that such people adhere to such weak misconceptions proves their inability to challenge Islam and the Prophet of Islam. When hearts become blinded by hatred, they are driven to discredit their opponent with faults or with something that does not even amount to a fault and accuse him with false accusations.

When you're always copying and pasting things without first reading and understanding them, there's no way you won't be shooting yourself at the foot.

Now let me teach you. It's stated in the Quran that if Muhammad was inventing and making up false teachings, then his aorta will be cut. And we saw from 2 authentic Hadiths of Bukhari and Abu Dawud that Muhammad actually felt his aorta being cut, now since you Muslims believe the Quran as the truth, then the sayings of Quran that Muhammad was inventing false teachings was true

وَلَوْ تَقَوَّلَ عَلَيْنَا بَعْضَ الْأَقَاوِيلِ
"And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 44)

لَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُ بِالْيَمِينِ
"We would have seized him by the right hand;"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 45)

ثُمَّ لَقَطَعْنَا مِنْهُ الْوَتِينَ
"Then We would have cut from him the aorta."
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 46)

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

1 Like

Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:
When you're always copying and pasting things without first reading and understanding them, there's no way you won't be shooting yourself at the foot.

Now let me teach you. It's stated in the Quran that if Muhammad was inventing and making up false teachings, then his aorta will be cut. And we saw from 2 authentic Hadiths of Bukhari and Abu Dawud that Muhammad actually felt his aorta being cut, now since you Muslims believe the Quran as the truth, then the sayings of Quran that Muhammad was inventing false teachings was true

وَلَوْ تَقَوَّلَ عَلَيْنَا بَعْضَ الْأَقَاوِيلِ
"And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 44)

لَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُ بِالْيَمِينِ
"We would have seized him by the right hand;"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 45)

ثُمَّ لَقَطَعْنَا مِنْهُ الْوَتِينَ
"Then We would have cut from him the aorta."
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 46)

Now let me ask you?

1. What does it mean to seize someone by the right hand as used in Arabic?

2. How many year will it take to seize someone by the right hand?

3. What year was the Prophet Poisoned and what year did he died bearing in mind that some died after eating the poison?

4. It is clear that the Prophet predicted his death and completed the message before he died.

Hence he was not seized by the right hand.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Now let me ask you?

1. What does it mean to seize someone by the right hand as used in Arabic?

2. How many year will it take to seize someone by the right hand?

3. What year was the Prophet Poisoned and what year did he died bearing in mind that some died after eating the poison?

4. It is clear that the Prophet predicted his death and completed the message before he died.

Hence he was not seized by the right hand.

1. You're asking me what it means to seize someone by the right hand. grin

The Hadiths reveal to us that Muhammad always ate with his right hand, it was that same right hand that he used to pick the poisoned sheep that later killed him. He used his right hand to pick his own death, that is what it means to be seized by the right hand.

2. He started dying since the day he ate that poisoned food, he did cupping, prayed to his god all to no avail. In fact, Zainab that poisoned him wanted to try and confirm if Muhammad was a genuine prophet because she was a Jewess and she knew that poison can never work on any true prophet of God, so she wanted to confirm the authenticity of Muhammad's Prophethood by poisoning his food, as expected the poison led to his eventual death by cutting his aorta like it was revealed in the Quran that his aorta will be cut if he was fabricating things. So we all know today that he was a fabricator. He failed two tests: the one in the Quran and the one by Zainab.

3. The people that died immediately after eating the poison died because they had swallowed the food, Muhammad had not yet swallowed the meat, but he had chewed it and the poison had touched his uvula and the effect of the poison was seen on the uvula and despite the fact that he hadn't swallowed the meat and despite the fact that he even had himself treated, he still had his aorta cut by the poison.

4. He completed his message before he died? Be deceiving yourself, Muhammad that could not put his house in order, someone that could not appoint a successor was the one you said completed his message? His lack of setting his house in order is what has led to the crisis among the Muslims today, that's why Sunnis are killing Shias and vice versa just because the leader could not appoint a successor, and for a religion that calls itself a religion of peace and can't even provide peace among itself, speaks so much about completion of his message.

Even the Quran that you said was the book Allah gave him was not yet compiled into a book before Muhammad died, Zaid bin Thabit had to help him do that and gave you the standardized Quran you have today and the original receipient of the message was no longer alive to verify whether what Zaid compiled was true or not, but Ali that was with Muhammad all through his so called Prophethood knew that the Quran you had today has been tampered with. So what mission or message did Muhammad complete in particular? Nothing!

I like the fact that you deliberately avoided the other issues I raised.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:

1. You're asking me what it means to seize someone by the right hand. grin

The Hadiths reveal to us that Muhammad always ate with his right hand, it was that same right hand that he used to pick the poisoned sheep that later killed him. He used his right hand to pick his own death, that is what it means to be seized by the right hand.
So in your wild dreams seizing someone by the right hand means he will eat poison with his right hand? Please which institute did you attend? Why do you Christians like lying for Christ this way? You brought a lie and keep using another lie to cover it.

advocatejare:

2. He started dying since the day he ate that poisoned food, he did cupping, prayed to his god all to no avail. In fact, Zainab that poisoned him wanted to try and confirm if Muhammad was a genuine prophet because she was a Jewess and she knew that poison can never work on any true prophet of God, so she wanted to confirm the authenticity of Muhammad's Prophethood by poisoning his food, as expected the poison led to his eventual death by cutting his aorta like it was revealed in the Quran that his aorta will be cut if he was fabricating things. So we all know today that he was a fabricator. He failed to tests: the one in the Quran and the one by Zainab.

What year did he ate poison and what year did he die? Simply mention the year and stop confessing your failure.

advocatejare:

3. The people that died immediately after eating the poison died because they had swallowed the food, Muhammad had not yet swallowed the meat, but he had chewed it and the poison had touched his uvula and the effect of the poison was seen on the uvula and despite the fact that he hadn't swallowed the meat and despite the fact that he even had himself treated, he still had his aorta cut by the poison.
So it's not poison that killed him again it was another thing right? So what killed him?
Na lie go kill you!

advocatejare:

4. He completed his message before he died? Be deceiving yourself, Muhammad that could not put his house in order, someone that could not appoint a successor was the one you said completed his message? His lack of setting his house in order is what has led to the crisis among the Muslims today, that's why Sunnis are killing Shias and vice versa just because the leader could not appoint a successor, and for a religion that calls itself a religion of peace and can't even provide peace among itself, speaks so much about completion of his message.

We are only talking about his death and the Hadith and verses on it it. After we finish that you can bring your other lies as usual. Don't try to switch to another topic after failings.

Don't shift goal post!

advocatejare:

Even the Quran that you said was the book Allah gave him was not yet compiled into a book before Muhammad died, Zaid bin Thabit had to help him do that and gave you the standardized Quran you have today and the original receipient of the message was no longer alive to verify whether what Zaid compiled was true or not, but Ali that was with Muhammad all through his so called Prophethood knew that the Quran you had today has been tampered with. So what mission or message did Muhammad complete in particular? Nothing!

I like the fact that you deliberately avoided the other issues I raised.

You are just trying to avoid the truth!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

So in your wild dreams seizing someone by the right hand means he will eat poison with his right hand? Please which institute did you attend? Why do you Christians like lying for Christ this way? You brought a lie and keep using another lie to cover it.

What year did he ate poison and what year did he die? Simply mention the year and stop confessing your failure.

So it's not poison that killed him again it was another thing right? So what killed him?
Na lie go kill you!

We are only talking about his death and the Hadith and verses on it it. After we finish that you can bring your other lies as usual. Don't try to switch to another topic after failings.

Don't shift goal post!

You are just trying to avoid the truth!

grin I know the tactic you're using. I expect you to refute my claims instead of doing tactical withdrawal.

Answer or refute this claims.

1. Did Muhammad swallow the poisoned sheep like those who died immediately after eating it did?

2. While Muhammad was on his sick bed, did he not reaffirm that the poison he ate at Khaibar was cutting his Aorta?

3. Is it not written in the Quran that Muhammad would be cut in his Aorta if he was inventing the Quranic revelations?

4. Was it not the sunnah of Muhammad to eat with his right hand?

5. Did Muhammad not pray that he should be healed of the illness the poisoned sheep he ate caused him? Was it not the sickness that the poison that he ate caused that eventually killed him?

6. Did Muhammad appoint a successor before he died? Was it not the issue of who will succeed him that led to acrimony between his followers and the beginning of Sunni vs Shia brouhaha?

7. Did Muhammad compile the Quran into a book before he died?

8. Did Muhammad not fail the test of true Prophethood conducted on him by Zainab?

If you're sure of yourself and your islamic knowledge answer my questions number by number, it's then I can take you serious.

As it is now, you're only being mischievous.

All the curses you put in your write up is for you, may it be for you exactly as you wish others.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:

grin I know the tactic you're using. I expect you to refute my claims instead of doing tactical withdrawal.

Answer or refute this claims.

1. Did Muhammad swallow the poisoned sheep like those who died immediately after eating it did?

2. While Muhammad was on his sick bed, did he not reaffirm that the poison he ate at Khaibar was cutting his Aorta?

3. Is it not written in the Quran that Muhammad would be cut in his Aorta if he was inventing the Quranic revelations?

4. Was it not the sunnah of Muhammad to eat with his right hand?

5. Did Muhammad not pray that he should be healed of the illness the poisoned sheep he ate caused him? Was it not the sickness that the poison that he ate caused that eventually killed him?

6. Did Muhammad appoint a successor before he died? Was it not the issue of who will succeed him that led to acrimony between his followers and the beginning of Sunni vs Shia brouhaha?

7. Did Muhammad compile the Quran into a book before he died?

8. Did Muhammad not fail the test of true Prophethood conducted on him by Zainab?

If you're sure of yourself and your islamic knowledge answer my questions number by number, it's then I can take you serious.

As it is now, you're only being mischievous.

All the curses you put in your write up is for you, may it be for you exactly as you wish others.

I also know the tactics you are playing! Since you refuse to tell us the year he ate poison and year he died I think you'll get no more response from me.

We keep standing tall in Islam and we'll never follow a cursed God that was supposedly crucified on the cross!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

I also know the tactics you are playing! Since you refuse to tell us the year he ate poison and year he died I think you'll get no more response from me.

We keep standing tall in Islam and we'll never follow a cursed God that was supposuedly crucified on the cross!
grin grin grin

Jesus that was crucified on the cross, died and rose up on the third day, he died for mankind, he chose to do it and he has resurrected and he lives forever.

On the other hand, Muhammad died, and he remained dead forever. While the poison he ate was slowly killing him to the extent that he could not stand anymore, even when two men supported him, he was dragging his foot on the floor and that didn't stop him from doing what he knew how to do most: sex.

He came out with the help of two men and his legs were dragging on the ground. He was between Al-Abbas and another man [Ali Ibn Abi Talib]."....
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:634

A so called prophet that ought to be resting from the agony of sickness and the pain of having his aorta cut by the poison he ate; and praying for forgiveness he was having sex with Aisha and died the most horrible, messy and filthy death of dying on top of a woman.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.
Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

.'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144

Some even said that he died with is erection in place and Aisha was angry that she and the other wives would have bathe him to hide the shame of seeing the so-called prophet of God die during sex and taking his erection to heaven.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: [...] Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3135

Today, Christians say it loud boldly that Christ was crucified for us, he died on the cross and rose up the third day.

Can you boldly say that your prophet Muhammad died on top of a woman?

He didn't die praying, he didn't die preaching, he died while having sex and he remain dead forever. Death defeated him, Allah his god couldn't save him.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:
grin grin grin

Jesus that was crucified on the cross, died and rose up on the third day, he died for mankind, he chose to do it and he has resurrected and he lives forever.

On the other hand, Muhammad died, and he remained dead forever. While the poison he ate was slowly killing him to the extent that he could not stand anymore, even when two men supported him, he was dragging his foot on the floor and that didn't stop him from doing what he knew how to do most: sex.

He came out with the help of two men and his legs were dragging on the ground. He was between Al-Abbas and another man [Ali Ibn Abi Talib]."....
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:634

A so called prophet that ought to be resting from the agony of sickness and the pain of having his aorta cut by the poison he ate; and praying for forgiveness he was having sex with Aisha and died the most horrible, messy and filthy death of dying on top of a woman.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.
Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

.'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144

Some even said that he died with is erection in place and Aisha was angry that she and the other wives would have bathe him to hide the shame of seeing the so-called prophet of God die during sex and taking his erection to heaven.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: [...] Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3135

Today, Christians say it loud boldly that Christ was crucified for us, he died on the cross and rose up the third day.

Can you boldly say that your prophet Muhammad died on top of a woman?

He didn't die praying, he didn't die preaching, he died while having sex and he remain dead forever. Death defeated him, Allah his god couldn't save him.

Same nonsense again! Waoh!

Your God died for three days and the three days was from Friday to Sunday morning right?

I prefer the God that dies not!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Same nonsense again! Waoh!

Your God died for three days and the three days was from Friday to Sunday morning right?

I prefer the God that dies not!

It's good for you to prefer the one that died the filthy death on a woman, the one that was never sure of his salvation. The one that was so engrossed in sex so much that he even told you that you will have 72 virgins to be sleeping with in your fairytale heaven
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:

It's good to prefer the one that died the filthy death on a woman
Jesus was your God Muhammad was human and a Prophet.
Death killed your God for 3 days!
Humans are bound to die. God don't!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Jesus was your God Muhammad was human and a Prophet.

Death killed your God for 3 days!

Humans are bound to die. God don't!
Jehovah is my God, Jesus Christ is his son that came to die for my sins and show me the way to Jehovah and the way to eternity, to the heaven where the Holy God resides.

Muhammad is your prophet, the one that came to show you the way to Allah and take you to the filthy heaven where Allah resides and where Allah will stand and be watching how each of you will be sleeping with 72 women each.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:
Jehovah is my God, Jesus Christ is his son that came to die for my sins and show me the way to Jehovah and the way to eternity, to the heaven where the Holy God resides.

Muhammad is your prophet, the one that came to show you the way to Allah and take you to the filthy heaven where Allah resides and where Allah will stand and be watching how each of you will be sleeping with 72 women each.

I prefer the enjoyment in my heaven and I don't need any father to kill his son for me to be saved!

Only Babalawo dibia kills people to save others with their blood as ransom!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

I prefer the enjoyment in my heaven and I don't need any father to kill his son for me to be saved!

Only Babalawo dibia kills people to save others with their blood as ransom!

That's good for you. I prefer the Holy Heaven where the Holy people of God and Jehovah will be.

By the way if Muslim men are sleeping with 72 women each? How many men will be sleeping with each of your women? 72 men will be tearing the vagina of only one woman right? And Allah and Muhammad would stand there and be watching and cheering the woman up and be counting the number of men left to sleep with her?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:

That's good for you. I prefer the Holy Heaven where the Holy people of God and Jehovah will be.

By the way if Muslim men are sleeping with 72 women each? How many men will be sleeping with each of your women? 72 men will be tearing the vagina of only one woman right? And Allah and Muhammad would stand there and be watching and cheering the woman up and be counting the number of men left to sleep with her?

It seems you like talking about sex so much! Are you jealous? Why not go to your heaven and keep chanting Hallelujah to the lamb!

Let us enjoy in peace.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

It seems you like talking about sex so much! Are you jealous? Why not go to your heaven and keep chanting Hallelujah to the lamb!

Let us enjoy in peace.
Of course I will be blessed to go to the Heaven where I will chant Hallelujah to the lamb.

Please answer my question, is it 72 men that will be sleeping with your women too.

Your heaven is gonna be a sex party o.

Your prophet that went there with his erection will enjoy all the Muslim women there and his god Allah will be cheering him on
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by AntiChristian: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
advocatejare:
Of course I will be blessed to go to the Heaven where I will chant Hallelujah to the lamb.

Please answer my question, is it 72 men that will be sleeping with your women too.

Your heaven is gonna be a sex party o.

Your prophet that went there with his erection will enjoy all the Muslim women there and his god Allah will be cheering him on

Sex is part of life. All the enjoyment in this world are nothing. And we'll have better than we have in this world. We ask Allah to remove sex from your life. Aamin.

So talking about sex what is the relationship between the father and Mary, Mother of God?

And what does it mean to mean to be "begotten"

Begotten means gotten by sex in English!

So fill in the gaps....
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Sex is part of life. All the enjoyment in this world are nothing. And we'll have better than we have in this world. We ask Allah to remove sex from your life. Aamin.

So talking about sex what is the relationship between the father and Mary, Mother of God?

So fill in the gaps....

If sex is part of life, you want to go to your fairy heaven and still be having sex right?

Sex is not part of the activities that will be taking place in my own heaven so save your prayers or wishful thinking for yourself.

Allah that couldn't save his apostle from poisoned food and dying shamefully on a woman is the one you're praying to?

On the question you asked about what the begotten son of God means. Direct your question to your Quran and ask how Mary got pregnant and who was Eesa/Isa's father according to the Quran

إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلٰٓئِكَةُ يٰمَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِى الدُّنْيَا وَالْأَاخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ
"when the angels said, O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 45)

The Quran even highlighted that Jesus is distinguished in this world and the Hereafter, no where in the Quran is it mentioned that Muhammad is distinguished in this world not to now talk of the hereafter.

يٰٓأَهْلَ الْكِتٰبِ لَا تَغْلُوا فِى دِينِكُمْ وَلَا تَقُولُوا عَلَى اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْحَقَّ  ۚ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُۥٓ أَلْقٰىهَآ إِلٰى مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ  ۖ فَئَامِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِۦ  ۖ وَلَا تَقُولُوا ثَلٰثَةٌ  ۚ انْتَهُوا خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ  ۚ إِنَّمَا اللَّهُ إِلٰهٌ وٰحِدٌ  ۖ سُبْحٰنَهُۥٓ أَنْ يَكُونَ لَهُۥ وَلَدٌ  ۘ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى السَّمٰوٰتِ وَمَا فِى الْأَرْضِ  ۗ وَكَفٰى بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا
"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, Three; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

If the Quran says Jesus is the Word from God sent to Mary and a Soul from God, and no man slept with Mary to conceive Jesus, then it's either you use your sense to tell you who Jesus' father is, or you ask the Quran
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
AntiChristian:

So fill in the gaps....

I know you would run away when you are confronted with the truth.

Instead of you people to read your Quran and understand, you would rather be cramming it and that's why you don't know anything.

If you had read your Quran for understanding, you wouldn't have asked me the relationship of God to Mary and Jesus.

Because it is stated in your Quran.

Now lemme show you again Sarah 19 from Yusuf Ali translation of Quran.

I won't stop teaching you because I don't want you to perish in your folly.

Sura 19:16-22

16. Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East

19. He said: "Nay I am only a messenger from thy Lord (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."

As you can see here, even the Quran recognizes Jesus as a Holy Son and not a filthy impostor that died on the top of a woman while having sex

20. She said: "How shall I have a son seeing that no man has touched me and I am not unchaste?"

As you can see, no man had ever had sexual intercourse with Mary, she was described as chaste, morally pure and chaste, not a fornicator sleeping around like some people

21. He said: "So: thy Lord saith `That is easy for Me: and to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': it is a matter decreed."

It's recorded here that God said how Mary would get pregnant is easy for Him, and Jesus is a sign from God and a Mercy from God to the world.

22. So she conceived him and she retired with him to a remote place.

So from what you have read above, use your sense again and answer yourself who the Father of Jesus is, what's the relationship between Mary, Jesus and God Almighty?

It's being in your book for ages but being a black man, you refused to read you were only cramming and that is why you asked that question.

Now you know.

Shalom!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by sulasa07(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
advocatejare:

I know you would run away when you are confronted with the truth.

Instead of you people to read your Quran and understand, you would rather be cramming it and that's why you don't know anything.

If you had read your Quran for understanding, you wouldn't have asked me the relationship of God to Mary and Jesus.

Because it is stated in your Quran.

Now lemme show you again Sarah 19 from Yusuf Ali translation of Quran.

I won't stop teaching you because I don't want you to perish in your folly.

Sura 19:16-22

16. Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East

19. He said: "Nay I am only a messenger from thy Lord (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."

As you can see here, even the Quran recognizes Jesus as a Holy Son and not a filthy impostor that died on the top of a woman while having sex

20. She said: "How shall I have a son seeing that no man has touched me and I am not unchaste?"

As you can see, no man had ever had sexual intercourse with Mary, she was described as chaste, morally pure and chaste, not a fornicator sleeping around like some people

21. He said: "So: thy Lord saith `That is easy for Me: and to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': it is a matter decreed."

It's recorded here that God said how Mary would get pregnant is easy for Him, and Jesus is a sign from God and a Mercy from God to the world.

22. So she conceived him and she retired with him to a remote place.

So from what you have read above, use your sense again and answer yourself who the Father of Jesus is, what's the relationship between Mary, Jesus and God Almighty?

It's being in your book for ages but being a black man, you refused to read you were only cramming and that is why you asked that question.

Now you know.

Shalom!
What is the relationship BTW Adam and GOD since Adam has no father or mother or the relationship BTW GOD and Eve since she was created out of Adam,is GOD her mother and Adam her father?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
sulasa07:

What is the relationship BTW Adam and GOD since Adam has no father or mother or the relationship BTW GOD and Eve since she was created out of Adam,is GOD her mother and Adam her father?
The answer to your question is simple.

Adam and Eve were not born from a woman, they were moulded, their case is different from Jesus'own.

Your Quran said that Mary conceived Jesus and no man had intercourse with her

It didn't say, that Jesus was moulded like Adam and Eve. Or maybe be you should show me in the Quran where it is stated that a woman carried the pregnancy of Adam and Eve without having intercourse with a man.

You even asked if God Is Eve's mother. Did God carry Eve's pregnancy like Mary carried Jesus' pregnancy?

Jesus was conceived by Mary after God spoke his Word into Mary and transferred a Soul from Him into Mary and she gave birth to a Holy Son.

Now answer my own question too, who is the father of Jesus going by that Quran's narration?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by advocatejare(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
sulasa07:

and thats why according to one,Jesus died at the 6th hour and the other claimed the 9th hour
which hour should we follow,6th or 9th or 9th-6th=3th hour
The hour he died didn't matter at least he didn't a die filthy death on the top of a woman like Muhammad did.

Jesus' disciples and Christians can boldly say that Jesus was crucified for our sins.

Can you boldy announce to the whole world how your prophet died on the top of a woman while having sex and kissing. Muslims have always being silent on how your prophets died a filthy death.

Did he die so that he can go and prepare 72 virgins for you in your fairy heaven?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by true2god: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2019
advocatejare:
Muslims have always being silent on how your prophets died a filthy death.
I only learnt of the death of the 'holy' prophet (peace be upon me) 4 years ago and it was a shameful death; died of food poison with so much anguish and suffering.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by sulasa07(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2019
advocatejare:

The answer to your question is simple.

Adam and Eve were not born from a woman, they were moulded, their case is different from Jesus'own.

Your Quran said that Mary conceived Jesus and no man had intercourse with her

It didn't say, that Jesus was moulded like Adam and Eve. Or maybe be you should show me in the Quran where it is stated that a woman carried the pregnancy of Adam and Eve without having intercourse with a man.

You even asked if God Is Eve's mother. Did God carry Eve's pregnancy like Mary carried Jesus' pregnancy?

Jesus was conceived by Mary after God spoke his Word into Mary and transferred a Soul from Him into Mary and she gave birth to a Holy Son.

Now answer my own question too, who is the father of Jesus going by that Quran's narration?

you are the one jumping just to make ur point look good,The likeness of Isa is that of Adam,they were both made and ALLAH said be and they became,ALLAH already cursed those who said HE Has a son or daughter and wives.Stop trying to use the Quran like ur so called bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Riba (Usury) Forbidden In Islam? / Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? / Breaking Fast With Orange Is Wrong, Please Note It

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.