Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Are There Signs Of Excitement or Decor Of Christmas In Your Area? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Signs Of Excitement or Decor Of Christmas In Your Area? (306 Views)

Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Signs Of Excitement or Decor Of Christmas In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
things are changing fast. what's going on.

do we pay less attention of the things that really matter now.

back in the days, one can practically smell Christmas even before the month of December.

Now, it's like no one really cares about the yuletide.

what could be the cause?

where are the xmas songs?

where are the decorations and freebies?

perhaps Santa clause has been arrested and jailed!!!

Ooga Oooo... it's like everyone is unhappygrin

1 Like

Re: Are There Signs Of Excitement or Decor Of Christmas In Your Area? by melody91: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2019
MVPtesley:
things are changing fast. what's going on.

do we pay less attention of the things that really matter now.

back in the days, one can practically smell Christmas even before the month of December.

Now, it's like no one really cares about the yuletide.

what could be the cause?

where are the xmas songs?

where are the decorations and freebies?

perhaps Santa clause has been arrested and jailed!!!

Ooga Oooo... it's like everyone is unhappygrin
same way I'm gon been sending you and your parents to jail very soon...u go regret u com dis life
Re: Are There Signs Of Excitement or Decor Of Christmas In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
melody91:
same way I'm gon been sending you and your parents to jail very soon...u go regret u com dis life
if av balls come to the my jungle... this is my number call me 08066684500. chicken head. refund my money
Re: Are There Signs Of Excitement or Decor Of Christmas In Your Area? by melody91: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
if av balls come to the my jungle... this is my number call me 08066684500. chicken head. refund my money
lol olofo,chicken hearted, u for no de-activate Na

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / A Watch That Costs A House / Ever Had A Crush On Someone But U Were BothFrom Nija Tribes That Dont Get Along?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.