Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. (845 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. by MaureenBest: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2019
My lovely sister in-law and her cute hubby about to tie the knot this Saturday 7th December at asaba. Please wish them well. You are also invited!!

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. by Tookool(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2019
Handsome man trapped ..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. by CreepyBlackpool: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2019
The things that bed will see ehn

The kind of extra marital affairs that will take place on that bed ehn

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. by OgaProTips: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2019
That Prayer photo na Scam , the guy cute pass the girl ooo..

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. by MaureenBest: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2019
OgaProTips:
That Prayer photo na Scam , the guy cute pass the girl ooo..

I don't think so!
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
The things that bed will see ehn

The kind of extra marital affairs that will take place on that bed ehn

Bitter soul. Stupid boy. Appreciate and be happy for people and wish them the best.

Can't you see that room is borrow pose. That's an hotel room. Their room probably looks like a dustbin. Except they will carry the bed home after the "audio pictures."

See the telephone on the wall.

Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. by MaureenBest: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2019
[11/24, 4:15 PM] Oma: Who is she�? Your lovely questions I will gladly answer���!!! This is Princess SARAH�� hubby's lil sis and we are proud of her!!! Now that you know, I specially invite YOU to her special day coming up on 7th Dec. Be our guest!!!!
[11/24, 4:38 PM] Oma: Something so special about this Lady SARAH ��! She is fun to be with, understanding, loving, kind, generous (a giver), she loves cooking ���!!!! This baebi is a fashion and style driven(fashion designer) ���, she is an EVENT PLANNER�, interior designer, and above all a Legal Practitioner (Barrister) �!!!
[11/24, 4:49 PM] Oma: Isn't this guy Lucky�? He is more than lucky, so join me let's celebrate her cos she deserves even more!!! I love you darling �! My gist partner �
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. by izzou(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2019
The last picture weak me seriously sad

Happy married life to them kiss
Re: Check Out The Pre-wedding Pictures Of This Beautiful Couple. by MaureenBest: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Freehuman:

Bitter soul. Stupid boy. Appreciate and be happy for people and wish them the best.

Can't you see that room is borrow pose. That's an hotel room. Their room probably looks like a dustbin. Except they will carry the bed home after the "audio pictures."

See the telephone on the wall.

My dear, don't let poverty re-brand your mentality, what you are seeing is her comfortable home not appartment

(1) (Reply)

Dont Know My Strength ... Please Help !!! / I Need Urgent Advice, Please / 10 Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.