Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (321342 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Darrnielo(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2020
Do you guys think applicants will likely receive a response in May? Or until the PhD interviews are concluded?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2020
Darrnielo:
Do you guys think applicants will likely receive a response in May? Or until the PhD interviews are concluded?
The latter is more likely
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 29Ade07: 11:59am On May 01, 2020
Darrnielo:
As Abokii 8 has rightly pointed PTDF has a history of releasing the result (PhD and Msc) shortly after Ramadan celebration. If we are to go by happenings in the past couple of years, the latter is strongly favoured.
However, in life anything is possible. Maybe this year might signal a break from tradition.
Keep fingers cross and have faith.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Papacypaul(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2020
I noticed there is no Civil Engineering courses listed for Germany, which i prefer. Is there a way of changing course after entering Germany to my preferred course?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sufisunni: 2:13pm On May 01, 2020
Papacypaul:
I noticed there is no Civil Engineering courses listed for Germany, which i prefer. Is there a way of changing course after entering Germany to my preferred course?
Yes. But I think, PTDF will gladly accept Civil Engineering admission. Civil Engineering not being listed doesn't stop you from pursuing civil engineering degree! Civil Engineering -structural engineering is among the top sought after professions in Germany.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Vecharry(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2020
kolladey:

Bro, even after you get the scholarship, you can still change from UK to F/G/C/M but you can't change from F/G/C/M to UK.
NB: The school must be PTDF approved schools.

How true is this? What about those who failed to fill the Daad form, can they switch from uk to Germany after getting the scholarship
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2020
Vecharry:

How true is this? What about those who failed to fill the Daad form, can they switch from uk to Germany after getting the scholarship
Very true,it happened last year,but I don't know how PTDF will do it this year.
As for those that failed to fill DAAD form or unable to complete the DAAD form, last year,DAAD portal was opened for two weeks for the successful German Scholars to complete the DAAD registration.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Cousiim: 9:43am On May 02, 2020
29Ade07:

Thanks. I checked my mail but did not receive any notification whatsoever.

Chai, sorry! I thought I had sent it!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Papacypaul(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2020
Sufisunni:
Yes. But I think, PTDF will gladly accept Civil Engineering admission. Civil Engineering not being listed doesn't stop you from pursuing civil engineering degree! Civil Engineering -structural engineering is among the top sought after professions in Germany.
Bro, do you know about the prospect of Civil Engineers in Germany? I want to stay there
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sufisunni: 11:46am On May 02, 2020
Papacypaul:
Bro, do you know about the prospect of Civil Engineers in Germany? I want to stay there
Structural engineering has good market in Germany; don't forget to learn German language too, even B1 level would be fine, it will increase your job opportunities
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:28pm On May 02, 2020
Papacypaul:

Send me your full names, so you want to stay there.? We are giving you this scholarship to help us develop Nigeria, you are here saying you want to stay there.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 9:57pm On May 02, 2020
Hahahaha
SOLARPOWER1:

Send me your full names, so you want to stay there.? We are giving you this scholarship to help us develop Nigeria, you are here saying you want to stay there.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Cousiim: 10:05pm On May 02, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by QuantumR: 4:58pm On May 04, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Hahah, chairman no vex na joke him dey joke
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by PhysChemist(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2020
Guyz I think that FG is planning to scrap PTDF
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sufisunni: 11:44pm On May 04, 2020
PhysChemist:
is your source credible?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 11:49pm On May 04, 2020
PhysChemist:
it was only a recommendation. federal government has made her own comment. ptdf stands. Pppra and pef will be under a single department of the ministry of petroleum.
PTDF stands!

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by PhysChemist(m): 11:51pm On May 04, 2020
Very credible. Go and read about some agencies and parastatals that FG is planning to merge. PTDF is first in the list

Sufisunni:
is your source credible?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 4:45am On May 05, 2020
Ptdf is to be submerged into a Department under National content monitoring development board. But will maintain its functions of ensuring human capacity building in the oil and gas industry.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 4:50am On May 05, 2020
It may actually take a year or years for the plan to be actualised because the enabling acts establishing the agencies have to be repelled at the national assembly and new acts be created to accommodate the dissolved agencies into their new home.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 4:52am On May 05, 2020
emeritus007:

it was only a recommendation. federal government has made her own comment. ptdf stands. Pppra and pef will be under a single department of the ministry of petroleum.
PTDF stands!
President Buhari has approved all the recommendations in the committee's report. But the national assembly Will for sure, make their own adjustments.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EnvConsultant(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2020
With advances in technology, can't ptdf interview via Skype, email, zoom, etc?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by RealAbdulqudus(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2020
EnvConsultant:

Cc PTDF
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by PhysChemist(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2020
EnvConsultant:

What a coincidence. That's exactly what I have been thinking about. Only that they will not be able to authenticate candidate's documents.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2020
Guys, stay safe!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2020
God will help us...
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Vecharry(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2020
NO RUMOURS YET? THIS IS MAY O, SEPTEMBER GO SOON REACH
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 29Ade07: 9:13am On May 07, 2020
Vecharry:
NO RUMOURS YET? THIS IS MAY O, SEPTEMBER GO SOON REACH
Guys let us please don't lose hope. Last year was realesed in June while 2018 was released also in June.We are still in the first week of May. Moreso PhD are yet to be interviewed. What ever, happens I know and I know that it will end for my good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2020
29Ade07:

Guys let us please don't lose hope. Last year was realesed in June while 2018 was released also in June.We are still in the first week of May. Moreso PhD are yet to be interviewed. What ever, happens I know and I know that it will end for my good.
Ptdf should please expedite action to release the Msc list. Many universities will soon close their applications for September enteries. They should not wait for PhD interviews to be concluded because PhD candidates have a free hand in choosing when to start their program ( From September to June), depending on the arrangement with their supervisors.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 29Ade07: 3:50pm On May 07, 2020
Abokii8:
Ptdf should please expedite action to release the Msc list. Many universities will soon close their applications for September enteries. They should not wait for PhD interviews to be concluded because PhD candidates have a free hand in choosing when to start their program ( From September to June), depending on the arrangement with their supervisors.
Yeah!!. I see your point in that and quite agree to the flexibility of PhD start when compared with rigid structure of masters programme globally. In the mean time, I think we should all ensure that we have a standing and valid admission for 2020 ready. This will reduce processes involved when the list is finally released.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Missyefa: 6:28am On May 08, 2020
Please can one apply to 2-3 different courses at the same school?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 29Ade07: 8:26pm On May 08, 2020
Missyefa:
Please can one apply to 2-3 different courses at the same school?
It depends on the university in question. A number of them allow 2 choices or so. Check with university to be sure though

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (98) (Reply)

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.