Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (320158 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Debrainiac: 9:51am On May 13, 2020
Who else is waiting for May 14th?
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 10:17am On May 13, 2020
I believe that even if the list comes out, it could be for resumption next year, doesn't matter when the list comes out, once it is out - resumption modalities will be worked out with candidates and universities.
mrphysics:
Well, I do not know the exact date the list will be published, but what I do know is that before it is done, they must have heard from the host countries on the measures put in place for international students. Else, they will just release names and scholars will again be left stranded.

I do not know for other countries, but what I do know is that for France and for most of the schools, No Visa would be issued for international students before December 2020. In fact, what we do know is that new students are to join lectures online starting from September/October. Specifically for my school, we are sure, that no new students will be allowed into the school until January 7th, 2021. This date has been confirmed and communicated to students.

With the rising numbers in Africa, especially in Nigeria, you should expect that flights will be limited and only for important cases. Depending on how things turn up in Nigeria, if France get's it's number of cases down and that of Nigeria (Which is expected to peak in September or thereabout) is still up, one can be sure that the host countries will restrict entry into the Euro region.

And we know what it means for Nigerians to follow courses online from Nigeria? It will really be difficult. So May 14th is ready and if true/list released, I wish all the scholars the very best.

Keep staying safe

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by FatimaMK: 10:26am On May 13, 2020
Many people are anxiously waiting for the day woooo. We pray the list comes out that day and that our names should be in the list. PTDF normally releases the list of successful scholars in the night.
Debrainiac:
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Debrainiac: 10:57am On May 13, 2020
FatimaMK:
Many people are anxiously waiting for the day woooo. We pray the list comes out that day and that our names should be in the list. PTDF normally releases the list of successful scholars in the night.
Lol
I am not even skittish about the list.Sadly, everybody cannot be shortlisted.It is best to keep your fingers crossed, and if things doesn't work out fine, you move on.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ndyfaby: 11:32am On May 13, 2020
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. ONLINE COURSES 2020 FOR INTERNATIONALS STUDENTS interested students can apply
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by AjayMain: 5:02pm On May 13, 2020
mrphysics:
Well, I do not know the exact date the list will be published, but what I do know is that before it is done, they must have heard from the host countries on the measures put in place for international students. Else, they will just release names and scholars will again be left stranded.

I do not know for other countries, but what I do know is that for France and for most of the schools, No Visa would be issued for international students before December 2020. In fact, what we do know is that new students are to join lectures online starting from September/October. Specifically for my school, we are sure, that no new students will be allowed into the school until January 7th, 2021. This date has been confirmed and communicated to students.

With the rising numbers in Africa, especially in Nigeria, you should expect that flights will be limited and only for important cases. Depending on how things turn up in Nigeria, if France get's it's number of cases down and that of Nigeria (Which is expected to peak in September or thereabout) is still up, one can be sure that the host countries will restrict entry into the Euro region.

And we know what it means for Nigerians to follow courses online from Nigeria? It will really be difficult. So May 14th is ready and if true/list released, I wish all the scholars the very best.

Keep staying safe

Hello Sir, I do not doubt anything you have said, i believe you but like oliver twist i want to know the source that says no visa till December 2020, why is visa application still open with no restriction note, if there is no VISA for students.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ehiemereawesome: 5:38pm On May 13, 2020
I want to clarify smtin... Is it list they will release for successful candidates or private mails
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Debrainiac: 5:52pm On May 13, 2020
ehiemereawesome:
I want to clarify smtin... Is it list they will release for successful candidates or private mails
Private mails should come before the list
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mrphysics(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2020
AjayMain:

Hello Sir, I do not doubt anything you have said, i believe you but like oliver twist i want to know the source that says no visa till December 2020, why is visa application still open with no restriction note, if there is no VISA for students.
My school and other schools if not today it will be tomorrow will be organizing an online interaction with international students via Campus FranceNG. In this event, they are expected to inform prospective students on this development.

Other schools have also informed their students. In fact, even in September, it's possible that some schools with large number of students will continue to follow online classes even though they are in France. My school made a case for us because we are not many in class. Currently about 7, but 5 will be returning from Erasmus program from Spain. I doubt they will admit other students in M2 except if things changes.

Like someone said, the time of resumption shouldn't affect the release of the list.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by AjayMain: 7:18pm On May 13, 2020
mrphysics:

My school and other schools if not today it will be tomorrow will be organizing an online interaction with international students via Campus FranceNG. In this event, they are expected to inform prospective students on this development.

Other schools have also informed their students. In fact, even in September, it's possible that some schools with large number of students will continue to follow online classes even though they are in France. My school made a case for us because we are not many in class. Currently about 7, but 5 will be returning from Erasmus program from Spain. I doubt they will admit other students in M2 except if things changes.

Like someone said, the time of resumption shouldn't affect the release of the list.

Thanks for the explanation
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ehiemereawesome: 7:28pm On May 13, 2020
Someone just got an admission in Ecole Central De Nantes in France, and they are talking about fees, travels and visa....

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by AjayMain: 7:47pm On May 13, 2020
ehiemereawesome:
Someone just got an admission in Ecole Central De Nantes in France, and they are talking about fees, travels and visa....

Yes, I got an admission letter lately from a university in France, Admission is still ongoing even in France and Germany
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Cousiim: 8:23pm On May 13, 2020
AjayMain:

Yes, I got an admission letter lately from a university in France, Admission is still ongoing even in France and Germany

Abeg which University in France, plus can one seek admission in courses outside of PTDF listed courses?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2020
As it stands at the moment, Nigeria is by far more riskier than China and Malaysia. Germany has reached its peak and cases are now declining, France is following suite. Ptdf is releasing the list to enable scholars to get admission and start the necessary preparations.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 7:14am On May 14, 2020
ehiemereawesome:
Which Course Biko?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by AjayMain: 7:36am On May 14, 2020
Cousiim:

Abeg which University in France, plus can one seek admission in courses outside of PTDF listed courses?

Congratulations! Your application for admission to EPITA has been accepted. Please find enclosed your admission letter to our program. You will find all the information that you need in your admission letter, but if you have any question, please feel free to contact us at international-programs@epita.fr.

I believe you cant seek admission outside the list, this school is outside the list anyways, i saw a course in the school i liked and then i applied
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Vecharry(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2020
Debrainiac:
Lol

Lmao. Let's wait for the guy that said may 18th.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2020
AjayMain:

Congratulations! Your application for admission to EPITA has been accepted. Please find enclosed your admission letter to our program. You will find all the information that you need in your admission letter, but if you have any question, please feel free to contact us at international-programs@epita.fr.

I believe you cant seek admission outside the list, this school is outside the list anyways, i saw a course in the school i liked and then i applied

I hope you are aware that the listed schools on PTDF list, PTDF has partnership with them. Except you want to change course within the PTDF partnership listed schools not outside it.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2020
AjayMain:

Hope you know simple instruction is not expensive. Does PTDF has partnership with that School? No. then you are on your own.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ehiemereawesome: 8:03am On May 14, 2020
There is a problem with someone's admission in Ecole Central De Nantes in France. He's got the admission bt the school insists he pays the first installment of his fees on or before June 15th ....how is that even possible considering the fact that Ptdf has not even brought out list, talk more of processing the scholarship for successful candidates
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 8:45am On May 14, 2020
ehiemereawesome:
There is a problem with someone's admission in Ecole Central De Nantes in France. He's got the admission bt the school insists he pays the first installment of his fees on or before June 15th ....how is that even possible considering the fact that Ptdf has not even brought out list, talk more of processing the scholarship for successful candidates
First of all let me congratulate the individual for securing admission, if you like deny it, but I know it is You!
Then I think the individual should reply the admissions committee via email notifying them that his admission and studies will be funded by a scholarship body (if possible mention PTDF, dem suppose know them wella), and that due to the ongoing global pandemic that has greatly affected business and organization's activities in your home country, it might not be possible or very convenient for the scholarship body to meet up with that deadline.
Nevertheless you'd do your utmost to see how you can hasten the process if possible to pay up your fees.
Biko tell clear me na even if na for background, which Course you apply for and how soon did you get feedback from them?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sam3263: 9:12am On May 14, 2020
If U are not sure of information don't post here.

You said they will release list on the 14th. Where is the list now

3 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Cousiim: 9:29am On May 14, 2020
Sam3263:

Lol, today never end now!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ehiemereawesome: 9:51am On May 14, 2020
jlomz:

First of all let me congratulate the individual for securing admission, if you like deny it, but I know it is You!
Then I think the individual should reply the admissions committee via email notifying them that his admission and studies will be funded by a scholarship body (if possible mention PTDF, dem suppose know them wella), and that due to the ongoing global pandemic that has greatly affected business and organization's activities in your home country, it might not be possible or very convenient for the scholarship body to meet up with that deadline.
Nevertheless you'd do your utmost to see how you can hasten the process if possible to pay up your fees.
Biko tell clear me na even if na for background, which Course you apply for and how soon did you get feedback from them?

The truth is that an email has been sent already... Their response didn't change.. Still insisting.
The first installment is over a million naira... If there was a million naira to pay as installment , will there be need to even pursue this scholarship.
Meanwhile the course is robotics and control system

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:52am On May 14, 2020
Sam3263:

Hehehe... My guy wan vex. List or mail usually comes at night sha... sometimes past 10pm sef
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 10:18am On May 14, 2020
ehiemereawesome:

The truth is that an email has been sent already... Their response didn't change.. Still insisting.
The first installment is over a million naira... If there was a million naira to pay as installment , will there be need to even pursue this scholarship.
Meanwhile the course is robotics and control system
Bros abeg I fit chat/call you? Very important!
You can't blame them sha, dem think say all of us wey dey reason Master's na book and study dey hungry us, dem no know say na means to an end.
If I give you over a Million Naira as dash in the first place, honestly you go wan pay for their Master's?
Just stay positive, you've done the first step, June 15th is a Month away, anything can happen.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 10:20am On May 14, 2020
emeritus007:

Hehehe... My guy wan vex. List or mail usually comes at night sha... sometimes past 10pm sef
Abeg if E drop no forget hint us abeg, make person know him fate and take quick decision, no time to waste.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sam3263: 10:43am On May 14, 2020
Who knows when commonwealth list will be out
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ndyfaby: 2:33pm On May 14, 2020
Thanks for your insight. FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS 2020 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS interested students can apply
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Clinton12345: 2:47pm On May 14, 2020
Vecharry:

Lmao. Let's wait for the guy that said may 18th.

you seem to know something pls confirm our expectations.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 6:03pm On May 14, 2020
Sweating.... this life no easy o. Chai
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 6:27pm On May 14, 2020
cheesy
emeritus007:
Sweating.... this life no easy o. Chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.