Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (320162 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wait those that applied as at last year? or the ones that were awarded in 2019
Abokii8:
PTDF 2019 LSS awardees should kindly check their mails. There is an update.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
ExpertNLer:
Wait those that applied as at last year? or the ones that were awarded in 2019
Those that were awarded.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Clinton12345: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abokii8:

for real? What does it state.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ehiemereawesome: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
See what someone sent

1 Share

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by abcnn: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abokii8:

Is the mail indicative of what may happen for this year's applications?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Clinton12345: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
ehiemereawesome:
See what someone sent

if you could let us see what the form entails.

Oh Lord, make them release the list for 2020, Amen!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Following...
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Eniolakiite(f): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Someone might learn a thing or two smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_VBCxw7Q0&t=763s

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by FatimaMK: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good afternoon!!!
Any hints on the outcome of the meeting of PTDF management staff with regard to the outcome of interview for Msc applicants and the propose date of interview for PhD applicants?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Undergraduate scholars, check your mails!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abokii8:

Is something about to happen to 2020 MSc scholars!
Is this a sign of good news in the horizon?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
jlomz:

Is something about to happen to 2020 MSc scholars!
Is this a sign of good news in the horizon?
Very likely with the way they've been sending mails this week.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ovoP(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abokii8:
I've seen the mail.. Thanks..
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
any news on OSS?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by jlomz: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
ovoP:
I've seen the mail.. Thanks..
What's the info, can you summarize?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ovoP(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
jlomz:

What's the info, can you summarize?
just to upgrade your bank account if you use a student's account
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 29Ade07: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
https://punchng.com/breaking-senate-passes-n10-8trn-revised-2020-budget/

The Senate on Thursday passed the revised 2020 budget of N10.8 trillion, the exact amount approved by the House of Representatives on Wednesday.

The budget was passed at both the Senate plenary and at the Committee of Supplies following the consideration of the report of the Senator Barau Jibri-led Committee on Appropriation, The PUNCH reports.

The Senate increased the budget size of N10.5 trillion presented to it by

The sum of N500 billion was passed in the budget as an intervention fund for COVID-19, while N186 billion was earmarked for the health sector.

The sum of N422 billion was for statutory transfers and N4.9trillion for recurrent expenditure.

Capital expenditure gulped N2.4 trillion while N2.9 trillion was earmarked for debt servicing.

With the above development, the coast is quite clear. The scheme will not be cancelled
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
29Ade07:
https://punchng.com/breaking-senate-passes-n10-8trn-revised-2020-budget/

The Senate on Thursday passed the revised 2020 budget of N10.8 trillion, the exact amount approved by the House of Representatives on Wednesday.

The budget was passed at both the Senate plenary and at the Committee of Supplies following the consideration of the report of the Senator Barau Jibri-led Committee on Appropriation, The PUNCH reports.

The Senate increased the budget size of N10.5 trillion presented to it by

The sum of N500 billion was passed in the budget as an intervention fund for COVID-19, while N186 billion was earmarked for the health sector.

The sum of N422 billion was for statutory transfers and N4.9trillion for recurrent expenditure.

Capital expenditure gulped N2.4 trillion while N2.9 trillion was earmarked for debt servicing.

With the above development, the coast is quite clear. The scheme will not be cancelled
Good news! Cancellation isn't even an option. ko possible rara. Let's wait for interstate travel ban to be lifted and see the next line of action.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good afternoon guys.
Update from my contact person about the meeting held.
PTDF agreed at the meeting to proceed with the scholarship this year but they will have to get approval from the presidency.
Letter for the approval was sent yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Sufisunni: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
kolladey:
Good afternoon guys.
PTDF agreed at the meeting to proceed with the scholarship this year but they will have to get approval from the presidency.

Thanks for the update bro
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Clinton12345: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
kolladey:
Good afternoon guys.

To God be the Glory.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by dives(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello guys. I have been silently following this thread. So I got information that i thought I should share. So the interview of those postponed would "likely" be held via zoom. But let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for the official release.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
dives:
Hello guys. I have been silently following this thread. So I got information that i thought I should share. So the interview of those postponed would "likely" be held via zoom. But let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for the official release.
How can they verify and authenticate their credentials?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by emeritus007: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abokii8:
How can they verify and authenticate their credentials?
After induction ceremony. They verify credentials uploaded by matching them with physical papers before presenting award letters.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am already dreaming of that list with NY name on it... I say myself at the induction in a dream yesterday.. Chai Europe here In come

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2020
kolladey:
Good afternoon guys.
They have sent for the letter requesting the approval from the presidency or the presidency sent the approval letter to the fund?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Abokii8:
They have sent for the letter requesting the approval from the presidency or the presidency sent the approval letter to the fund?
Letter from PTDF to the presidency seeking for the approval of the presidency to continue this year scholarship.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Abokii8(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2020
kolladey:

Letter from PTDF to the presidency seeking for the approval of the presidency to continue this year scholarship.
Okay.....but I think it should be to the presidential task force committee for COVID-19 seeking for travel advice etc.
Ptdf is a statutory and independent agency run by budget. They don't need any special approval from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2020
Abokii8:
Okay.....but I think it should be to the presidential task force committee for COVID-19 seeking for travel advice etc.
Ptdf is a statutory and independent agency run by budget. They don't need any special approval from Buhari.
Ok bro.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Ben500000: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Become a Mobile App Developer, Learn to Build Mobile Applications with Flutter. Learning system is very flexible and can accommodate working class. Call or Send a whatsapp message to 08034436977 to Register. Follow Smart Tech Academy on social media of your choice for more info, Twitter @Smarttechschool, Facebook and Instagram @Smarttechschools

Course Registration fee is 5k, join class now. Course is online and lasts for three weeks. Join the train now

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 29Ade07: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2020
Abokii8:
Presidency does not have to be Buhari. It includes the president and all those working for him. The letter may be addressed to the task force as you mentioned or Minister of state for petroleum. Perhaps, it may be addressed to Buhari himself since he unofficially doubles as the Minister of petroleum. The issue of Covid -19 may have introduced a number of anomalies. I believe it will end for a greater good
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Burchester: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ben500000:
Become a Mobile App Developer, Learn to Build Mobile Applications with Flutter. Learning system is very flexible and can accommodate working class. Call or Send a whatsapp message to 08034436977 to Register. Follow Smart Tech Academy on social media of your choice for more info, Twitter @Smarttechschool, Facebook and Instagram @Smarttechschools

Course Registration fee is 5k, join class now. Course is online and lasts for three weeks. Join the train now
wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.