Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel It's Okay To Ask For Money When U Message Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel It's Okay To Ask For Money When U Message Them? (539 Views)

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel It's Okay To Ask For Money When U Message Them? by Eglobalma: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
Only this week , I decided to flirt with Nigerian girls online because it's been a while since I did that. I noticed the first girl I messaged was acting weird and then I just ignored her and left. I later remessaged her only for her to say I should apologize for leaving the chat with money and just dropped her account details? Like wtf

The other one I met on Instagram a while back. We were cool till I lost her contact, I recently retrieved my line and saw her contact. Messaged her on WhatsApp, she was acting like I was a stranger till I got offended and said some mean things to her. She immediately blocked me. Now yesterday she called me asking me to send her money for sub to apologize for being mean? Like wtf? U acted like u didnt know me, and then blocked me and all of a sudden u have my number and asking me for sub? Are u possessed?

The other one on twitter, i messaged her and cuz I said I like femdom which means the act of being verbally abused and degraded by women for pleasure she started playing along and next thing dropped her paypal account and said she would only continue after I send her money.

Wtf is this? Cant u talk to a girl without her account details dropping unsolicitedly? What kind of desperate behavior is this? Are u people saying every Nigerian girl is a slut now cuz last I checked only a slut demands money for pleasure and I'm not even asking for pleasure...just hello and next thing is account details. Wtf? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel It's Okay To Ask For Money When U Message Them? by dawnomike(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Because Men are born givers...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel It's Okay To Ask For Money When U Message Them? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel It's Okay To Ask For Money When U Message Them? by Privatepart00: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
The country is hard
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel It's Okay To Ask For Money When U Message Them? by donbachi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Because to be chairman no be for mouth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel It's Okay To Ask For Money When U Message Them? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Na only you waka come

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel It's Okay To Ask For Money When U Message Them? by habsydiamond(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Some of them are worse than road side beggers oo. Dem go insult u and still want to collect ur money... Who does that mehn

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel It's Okay To Ask For Money When U Message Them? by mumumugu(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
dawnomike:
Because Men are born givers...
and women are born takers

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen A PENIS FISH Before? These Are Interesting Facts About Them (photo / "My Partner Abandoned Me After Making It" - Check, It's Likely Your Fault / Galatasary Legend Driving Uber In Washington After Persecution From Turkish Pres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.