Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ?? (4716 Views)

Dilemma Of A Friend / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

You're in your early 20s and you're talking to me anyhow and you think you will grow old,once again you won't amount to anything in life,you fvcked with the wrong person.unfortunate kids like you that refused home training will be cursed from outside

grin. Bros small small ooo grin

Seanwilliam Don find trouble grin

1 Like

Re: ?? by Babapyro: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol I wanted to ignore you befor but I see that I need to put you where u belong..you are very senseless.. for you to ransack my post. you are very very daft, na you and your family get that curse.. if e don better for you before, you will begin to experience a negative change of fortune.. I will strangle you to death if I could get hold of you now.. all your family combined go weep on your sorry ass.. you will die of Corona-hantra virus.. if you qoute back, thunder will strike you and your unborn generation.. fhuck you and your old age.. idiotic-entity..
Koni dafun baba ati iya e,you don overstep your boundary on this one,Ogun ma pa e ni
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

Exactly.. Seanwilliam... Naso she go manipulate u... But try a first, if e no work, back out
bro this post na last year.. I dey nack the girl back to back now.. I don even tire self... I don turn her to friend with benefit and I don clear am say we not fit DATE( yes I mean date not even marriage).. she loves me very much but I know she get motives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ?? by Babapyro: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

grin. Bros small small ooo grin

Seanwilliam Don find trouble grin
Guy the boy just attack me from nowhere without quoting him or nothing, a 20 year old boy I fit born, na God go punish am once again
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

Koni dafun baba ati iya e,you don overstep your boundary on this one,Ogun ma pa e ni
now if you thunder Strike you tonight you know say na you cause am? I asked you not to quote me but you did, now watch your life under lightning... babypryo, e no go beta for you and anything you touch... your life go be lifeless like president buhari.. you are the most stupidest human being.. God use vex create you na why u no get sense.. oloriburuku oloshi..I get time for u this night.. motor go jam you inside your room.. you don wake devil this night..
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

Guy the boy just attack me from nowhere without quoting him or nothing, a 20 year old boy I fit born, na God go punish am once again
e no go better for you and you and you again.. if you like make your age be 100years, if you no get sense, a boy of under 18 go correct you..nonsense and corona..oloshi with confidence
Re: ?? by Babapyro: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
e no go better for you and you and you again.. if you like make your age be 100years, if you no get sense, a boy of under 18 go correct you..nonsense and corona..oloshi with confidence
If you dem your your wh0re of a mother well tell me your location let's see how long your mouth will remain running. Once again koni dafun baba ati iya e,awon mejeji ma se ofo ni,I won't focus on you because you're too young, it is your wh0re of mother and the poor bastard you call your father that are at fault here.
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

If you dem your your wh0re of a mother well tell me your location let's see how long your mouth will remain running. Once again kini dafin baba ati iya e,awon mejeji ma she ofo ni,I won't focus on you because you're too young, it is your wh0re of mother and the poor bastard you call your father that are at fault here.
hmmmmmm...abeg e don do o, no vex, e don do o. no dey curse my parents.. e don do.. this one no fit give me money .. no vex ok.. babapryo, die the matter.. grin
Re: ?? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro, seanwilliam Don give up grin
Abeg eba mi dariji... Na ur boy, omo yin nani.

grin
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
ProfDview1:
Babapyro, seanwilliam Don give up grin

Abeg eba mi dariji... Na ur boy, omo yin nani.

grin
abeg I don dey get headache be like the guy get jazz true true grin
Re: ?? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
seanwilliam:

gringrin

My guy dey fear jazz
Re: ?? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

You're in your early 20s and you're talking to me anyhow and you think you will grow old,once again you won't amount to anything in life,you fvcked with the wrong person.unfortunate kids like you that refused home training will be cursed from outside

Take it easy bro, ... He still a Kid, ... Lots of Kids abound on this Forum

1 Like

Re: ?? by iPOOPinURmouth: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2020
Babapyro:

If you dem your your wh0re of a mother well tell me your location let's see how long your mouth will remain running. Once again koni dafun baba ati iya e,awon mejeji ma se ofo ni,I won't focus on you because you're too young, it is your wh0re of mother and the poor bastard you call your father that are at fault here.
see this idiot wey i don invite severally to waste dey ask for location . guy leave that guy let me tell u where i go dey so u come and get wasted. after that i go Bleep craze commot for your ashawo mama toto
Re: ?? by Avast(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2021
seanwilliam:

Good morning boss

Pls I need ashy aws for ibadan wey I fit quench stress. I dey around challenge
Re: ?? by Tamel(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
Hey bro
What Gc have the best rate currently and what's the rate/$
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2022
Tamel:

Hey bro
What Gc have the best rate currently and what's the rate/$

one vanilla with cash receipt
Razer gold .
Those two cards have stable rates .
Pls message me on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvu Lady Teach A Little Girl How To Be A Stripper, Spark Controversy / This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity.. / My Husband Love Sex To Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.