Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Women Think Sex Changes Everything...but Does It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Think Sex Changes Everything...but Does It? (533 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? / He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Think Sex Changes Everything...but Does It? by czarr(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
My brother told me women think sex changes everything.
and that is why they get emotionally entangled with men who treat them badly.

sex to women is like a weapon of last resort they use when things are not going the way they want.

if a woman likes a guy and he treats her like badly, she uses sex to change everything like "if I Fvck him maybe he'll treat me better and love me", but because sex makes a lady bond emotionally, she falls deeper for him but does he change? FVCK NO!

If a woman fancies a guy who is very nice and treats her like an angel,she tries to postpone or remove sex completely from the table till you marry her, because they think sex changes everything. like "if I Fvck him now, he won't value me anymore and treat me badly afterwards" since sex makes a lady bond emotionally, she doesn't bond with the "nice" guy and can walk out of the relationship without feeling like she is leaving a part of her behind.

but does sex change a nice guy to an arsehole FVCK NO!

any guy who changes from nice to arsehole or vice versa has been pretending all along... it really isn't rocket science.

what are your thoughts?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Think Sex Changes Everything...but Does It? by meobizy(f): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Who cares what women think? Make money while improving your lifestyle and they’ll come your way. Why should I bother fine-tuning my methods to catch one female if three are at my beck and call already?

1 Like

Re: Women Think Sex Changes Everything...but Does It? by maak400: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2019
Yes, sex changes everything for a lady especially a virgin. Sex bonds a woman to a man emotionally and keeps her attached in a way. That’s why a woman will never forget the man who deflowers her.
If a lady loves you but you don’t treat her well, she will most likely sleep with you to gain your affection. On the other hand, if a man loves a woman and treats her like a queen, she will not give him sex because he already treats her well without even sleeping with him yet.

Below is a quote from a topic here on nairaland which supports the theory.

“The more important you make a woman feel the less she needs to impress you. (you're impressed already) And the less she needs to sleep with you to feel important (she's important already to you)”

https://www.nairaland.com/5520258/ubunjas-miseducation-female-source-code#83891798

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Has At Least One Type Of Alcohol You Don't Drink Anymore. / She Is The Best, But In The Past, Slept With Your Friend. / Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin: Must Read For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.