Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome (58125 Views)

Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by FelixEchezona(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Short Men Are Not My Taste; I Want To Marry A Guy Who is Fair, Tall And Handsome – Adwoa Smart

Diminutive actress Adwoa Smart has stated the qualities she looks for in a man for a love relationship.

Born Belinda Naa Ode Oku, Adwoa Smart has said in an interview on Okay FM she won’t marry a short man with the same height as hers.

“I won’t date a man as short as I am”.

In the interview, she was quick to add that her kind of man must be fair, tall and handsome.

“I’ll love to marry a fair, tall handsome man because I love fair kids…..since I’m short there would be some form of balance in our kids…one may be tall, then the other short so it would be beautiful” she explained

Adwoa Smart is a Ghanaian actress who has been in the movie industry close to 35 years. She starred in many popular television series such as ‘Obra’, ’Efiewura’, ‘Matters of the Heart’ (film), ‘Yaa Asantewaa’ (film) among many others.

She has also been recognized through many awards schemes.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ghbase.com/i-wont-date-a-man-as-short-as-i-am-adwoa-smart/amp/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by adesegun121(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Ok

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Cf
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by StrikeBack(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Okay. I have three options for you ma

1. HopefulLanlord
2. Zoharariel
3. Shibaraba

You can have all three at once

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by ijewejones: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Best of luck to your heart desires cool

Many ladies & guys with so much high taste out there nowadays...

If wishes were horses..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by WalkerMichael(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Dear nairaland family,

Today is my birthday. Please wish me well. Prayers & best wishes is all I need.

Team #December5 smiley

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by 1kbusiness: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
H
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by SoftP(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
I'm really SHUT of words

12 Likes

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by xcel20001: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by 1kbusiness: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Hello

For 1k only, give your logo 3 of these mock-up 3D looks today. And as a bonus, you'll get this season's greetings message customized with ya own logo and contact details.

Start sending ya messages today
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Nathdoug201: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2019
F
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by emmabest2000(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Confused creature

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by ngwababe(f): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2019
You shall find him.

3 Likes

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Jamesilvar(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Lmfao
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Hate speach detected.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by bentlywills(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Good luck with that
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by McAausim: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2019
grin

Anty ok hear u.....
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by fergie001: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2019
hmmmm....

You still dey pick choice....alright...kontinew
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by joshepade(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2019
She can only get that as a spirit husband.

22 Likes

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Christonjnr(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2019
may God answer ur prayers in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Thetechhub(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2019
And what do you have to offer? Kpekus.

Xmas Bonanza. Clean UK used Apple iPhone X Factory unlocked 64gig
O81OO3544O4
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by LordOfTheWeed: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2019
This midget sef dey find tall, fair and handsome man? Which kind okoto meow skrrrrr yarn be this na? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2019
Na there you go old reach

You don even old self, what am mine talking, I follow de confuse myself.

6 Likes

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by ItzGreat(f): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2019
Nigerians won't date this one, even for free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Timileyin1234(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2019
Better find shatta bandle

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by skyhighweb(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2019
u will find him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Is Looking For Paul Akere, His Friend In Secondary School, To Give N200k / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.