Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome (58151 Views)

Boy In KKB Show Is Now All Grown And Handsome (photo) / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide's Son Grown Up And Handsome In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Actually the rich can buy wishes.
Where do they sell wishes? grin
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Ladycewhy(f): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Luiz1:

Where do they sell wishes? grin
what she expressed is a wish, and if she had money ,she would probably buy a man with the spec she wants, will he love her?,probably not, but the bottom line is she would have gotten her wish with money.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by hokafor(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Not in this planet, why would a hansom looking tall guy have anything to do with you?
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Good luck.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by ablejesus26(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2019
if you marry a tall man and give birth to tall and dwarf children

you sure se d dwarf children no go dey swear for you every morning if them wake up

and every night if dem wan sleep

hanty day dreamer

2 Likes

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by urahara(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2019
KevinDein:
You go girl. Never reduce your standards no matter what. You deserve a tall, fair and handsome man just because you are a woman. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I love your sarcasm grin grin
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by yahoosurepass(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Thetechhub:
And what do you have to offer? Kpekus.

Xmas Bonanza. Clean UK used Apple iPhone X Factory unlocked 64gig
O81OO3544O4
stolen phone
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2019
StrikeBack:
Okay. I have three options for you ma

1. HopefulLanlord
2. Zoharariel
3. Shibaraba

You can have all three at once
Ha!!!!!! My preeq go enter punna comot for her mouth o. I no want go prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2019
I hope she finds him smiley
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2019
Ladycewhy:
what she expressed is a wish, and if she had money ,she would probably buy a man with the spec she wants, will he love her?,probably not, but the bottom line is she would have gotten her wish with money.

Naaa... I wasn't alluding to that woman's case, for a reason.

I was actually trying to wordplay that cliché. And I used the word "buy" literarily. cheesy
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by paix(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2019
SoftP:
I'm really SHUT of words
Better open them o, your suggestion is highly needed here. Hoarding is a criminal offence.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2019
Makydebbie1:
find what?
does Ghanaian women deserve a good husband
Wow.. Why would u say that? Thought u were Ghanaian too. And do u feel they don't deserve good husbands?

Modified: On second glance the Makydebbie i know here isn't crude. Ur not her.. why una dey do like this naa grin

1 Like

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by paix(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Now I believe, opposite really attract.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by wink2015(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Better find shatta bandle

We still have Aki and Pawpaw here in Nigeria for her.

Although one of them is married.

But she can still engage any of those two.

Shatta bandle is still not a bad idea.

This dwarf woman reminds me of a dwarf man by name King Pago who always dance with the Akwete King, Sir Victor Uwaifo on stage during musical performances.

Na so God create them.

What can we do?
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Edoziesmart(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2019
But you are not suppose to pick your choice at this your age. You should be OK with any good man that come your way. Even though is shatta bandle, marry him asap.

You are not getting younger anymore.
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Timileyin1234(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2019
wink2015:

We still have Aki and Pawpaw here in Nigeria for her.
Although one of them is married.
But she can still engage any of those two.
Shatta bandle is still not a bad idea.
This dwarf woman reminds me of a dwarf man by name King Pago who always dance with the Akwete King, Sir Victor Uwaifo on stage during musical performances.
Na so God create them.
What can we do?
She mentioned handsome, that is why I picked Shatta bandle
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by densiks: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2019
grin

This is nothing else but hate speech!
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Newguyhere: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2019
post the picture
Thetechhub:
And what do you have to offer? Kpekus.

Xmas Bonanza. Clean UK used Apple iPhone X Factory unlocked 64gig
O81OO3544O4
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2019
Makydebbie1:
Makydebbie my foot, forget that one, she's wayward, arrogant, and lacks home training. Who dash monkey banana

Take am easy na

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by mekuso89(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2019
I though diminutive gnome is the real name for *Bush baby*
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by liverpool72(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2019
On sighting de op, everyone here just short of words, ridiculous honestly
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by RoyalHighness7(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Better find shatta bandle
Shattle Bandle sef go reject her
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by KingRollins01(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2019
I dodge am! Taaaah!!

Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Samueltemi337(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Are you fair, tall or beautiful
Re: Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome by Jepee(f): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Who no like better thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.