Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects (9654 Views)

INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election / PDP Submits Saraki’s Name To INEC As Its Senatorial Candidate For Kwara Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by UnitedNigeriaUN: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2019
OmoManU:

I swear down, that was exactly the reason why I picked on a guy here yesterday. They hate progress with all their hearts

Check them out in real life, they are stinking.

Their negative mentality have affected the quality of their lives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by Seetto: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

This kinda people believe easily in bad news than good news.

Tell them Nigeria have become richer in exports, they'll doubt the authenticity of the news.

Tell them Nigeria have slipped further into debts, they'll believe without verifying the news.

These set of people areas the reason why Nigeria is lagging behind.
Walahi na useless set of people them be..
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by olatunyemi(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2019
RichDad1:
No. But you guys are the definition of Brave cool
Yes o, we are
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by olatunyemi(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2019
RichDad1:
No. But you guys are the definition of Brave cool
Yes o, we are
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by UnitedNigeriaUN: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Seetto:

Walahi na useless set of people them be..

Over useless dey worry them...

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by coretechng1(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2019
About N230m per 1km of road.
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by Bimpe29: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Good to read this, hope to see more of it.
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by Bbbwings: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Good
So far it comes to my state osun
If den no do that road na thunder go scatter their yansh

Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by Bbbwings: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

Tell them Nigeria have become richer in exports, they'll doubt the authenticity of the news.

Tell them Nigeria have slipped further into debts, they'll believe without verifying the news.

These set of people are the reason why Nigeria is lagging behind.
U mumu
Dem never do up to 50% of the road
If Dem finish we go happy.
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by Bbbwings: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2019
When ar dey gping to do ife ilesha expressway
Stupid people
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by UnitedNigeriaUN: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2019
Bbbwings:

U mumu
Dem never do up to 50% of the road
If Dem finish we go happy.

Enemy of the states spotted... Anuofia... Waka shege... Radarada...
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by pelumzy007(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2019
RichDad1:
I saw Erinle and I can’t help but shout twale. That town is
the definition of no retreat no surrender. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lolz y u talk so
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by bigpicture001: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

These set of people are the reason why Nigeria is lagging behind.

What you believe or not believe does not change the state of a country.. .

I strongly blieve that Naija is in a terrible state cuz ppl like you belive everything your told, never research the truth nd if told the thruth by those who belive.....you disbelive and do nothing...

Not taking action by the followers in Nigeria will make Nigeria Never to b a betrer place ever!

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by bigpicture001: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2019
Bbbwings:
When ar dey gping to do ife ilesha expressway
Stupid people

Dont worry dear, it will b done soon. So long as its not located in the south east...all roads in d south west and northwest must b done....
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by NGpatriot: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2019
jahsharon:
South-West has never had it so good. Projects upon projects. Infrastructure upon infrastructure. We invested our votes well, now we are reaping the profits of our investment. Those that invested their votes in a failed project should bear the consequences of their actions by consuming the loss and licking their wounds silently.

And some shallow people were making noise that the SW was shortchanged because of pocket change constituency project money.

The SW is the greatest beneficiary under this administration.
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by NGpatriot: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2019
bigpicture001:

What you believe or not believe does not change the state of a country.. .

I strongly blieve that Naija is in a terrible state cuz ppl like you belive everything your told, never research the truth nd if told the thruth by those who belive.....you disbelive and do nothing...

Not taking action by the followers in Nigeria will make Nigeria Never to b a betrer place ever!

Why don't you show us the truth since you know the truth? Show us the lies and the projects they took money for and not constructing? Show us?

It's not by force to hate or have us to believe your negative stories and anti-government propaganda.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by ZiggyMr(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2019
jahsharon:
South-West has never had it so good. Projects upon projects. Infrastructure upon infrastructure. We invested our votes well, now we are reaping the profits of our investment. Those that invested their votes in a failed project should bear the consequences of their actions by consuming the loss and licking their wounds silently.

North Central and not South West
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by NGpatriot: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2019
ZiggyMr:

North Central and not South West

Osun don move from SW to NC?
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by horhlyray(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

Approve! Approve! Yet we no dey see any road

After dishing out billions to contractors at inflated prices for projects, they go behind to collect kickbacks

Are we not doomed as a people?
The question is do you know Ajase ipo,offa to Erin ile road they are talking about?cos if u know u will appreciate the effort of the government of the day
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by ZiggyMr(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2019
NGpatriot:

Osun don move from SW to NC?

My brother, the ajase-ipo/offa/erinle i know dey kwara state
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by Bbbwings: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2019
bigpicture001:

Dont worry dear, it will b done soon. So long as its not located in the south east...all roads in d south west and northwest must b done....
That road has been that way for 12 years. undecided undecided
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by bigpicture001: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2019
NGpatriot:

Why don't you show us the truth since you know the truth? Show us the lies and the projects they took money for and not constructing? Show us?

It's not by force to hate or have us to believe your negative stories and anti-government propaganda.

Wait untill de administration is over then.u will see projects undone...even the workaholic OBJ left many undone
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by udemzyudex(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2019
Inflated figures
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by Smeth21: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
OmoManU:

I swear down, that was exactly the reason why I picked on a guy here yesterday. They hate progress with all their hearts
dem dey feed u lies and u dey believe am...chai omashe ooo
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by OmoManU: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Smeth21:
dem dey feed u lies and u dey believe am...chai omashe ooo
O tewa lorun, ota ilu.
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by CopaMike(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
A welcomed development, Kwara has one of the worst roads in Nigeria. Think of Baruten, Patigi, Kaima and the rest of them
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by BBBells: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
if you are coming from osun, immediately you enter kwara, around okuku, reach Erin ile side, then you will know that you have entered kwara, no one needs to tell you, even if you sleep, its gallop that will wake you!!!

those who ply that road will know what I mean, omo come see road for osun state.

the last time I went to Oshogbo, I swear I GOT LOST!!!! WALAHI!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by Legendguru: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by mofebosola(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
"This is to expand the original contract by 3km to enable the road links into Osogbo town, the built-up area, because it ought to bypass the town. So, this is the 3.4km that the governor requested then when I went on nationwide road tour."
Above is a qouote from the Hon. Minister's speech. And its greatly disturbing; is it that Ondo and Ekiti State Governors have not requested the attention of Mr. Babatubde Fashola to do something about roads in their states or what? When you travel along Ado Ekiti - Akure road or Itawure - Ado Ekiti roads, you'll wonder if these places are considered as part of Nigeria.
May I use this medium to appeal to appeal to Mr. Babatunde Fashola to please do something about these roads?
Re: FEC Approves N4.8 Billion For Kwara, Osun Road Projects by owbabs: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
What kind of roads are these?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Effort To Improve Security Is Unmatched, APC Replies PDP Governors / Kenedy Iyere Asks INEC To Announce Collated Enugu Guber Election Result / Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.