Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) (60228 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Kdon2: 2:09am On Dec 06, 2019
BlackIP:
tongue

This woman again ....

In my dream last night ... To be sincere this is one of the shocking things I have ever seen in a dream.

I boarded a bus from oshodi to mile 2 with cardi b ... The conductor warned us never to look through the window ...

The journey started and cardi b wanted to greet someone through the window ... That how her head flew away from the window....

We never notice that because her neck was shouting ...

When we reach festac she walked up to me to compalin about her missing head.

In order To help her I boarded an okada that will take me back to where her head was ...

I manage to pick up the head and dust it ... Fix it back and she is happy.

Thats why she is dancing on the private jet ...

You dey read this abiiii

You go hear rubbish today ...

If you are ready for another rubbish .. Hit the like button.

Werey!!! grin grin grin
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Mbitiouz69: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2019
Hienna:
Lol...
Thats guy above me "in ur dreams bro"
Wanna earn 30k per 2 weeks legitmately?
Dm me lets talk bizz

How can I DM on nairaland plz

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by poweredcom(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2019
This glorified stripper eat else Dem her head she will be in Lagos tommorow oo
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by lowaist101: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Bad Girl Cardi B.....
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Hienna(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

How can I DM on nairaland plz
Send a message to my mail
Re: Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) by Mbitiouz69: 2:02am On Dec 07, 2019
Hienna:

Send a message to my mail

I just sent a mail bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her / Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.