Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. (1713 Views)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by Christiana24: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
I'm pregnant, this is my first time. I want something to get rid of it. Plz help me, it's urgent.

Plzzzzzz cry cry cry
Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by BabbanBura(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Christiana24:
I'm pregnant, this is my first time. I want something to get rid of it. Plz help me, it's urgent.

Plzzzzzz cry cry cry

False alarm, OP is an attention seeker and liar!

4 Likes

Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by doctore212(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Don't abort the baby, he or she might grow to be one influential person later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by Christiana24: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
doctore212:
Don't abort the baby, he or she might grow to be one influential person later.

Saka manje
Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by bigdaddyhech: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
OP you must high going through your profile and your topics depicts that you're a boy so how can you get pregnant undecided

5 Likes

Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by Christiana24: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
bigdaddyhech:
OP you must high going through your profile and your topics depicts that you're a boy so how can you get pregnant undecided

What's this one saying. Give your advise or leave the thread
Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by Erickax(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
boy dey carry belle undecided we all know who is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by GuestLog: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
We should help you abort and share in your sin abi? When you were lashing, if I had come to join the party, would you have agreed?

Nonsense! Weather for two, pregnancy for one! Carry go!
Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by Paige001(f): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Go and re-do what u did that got u pregnant and the pregnancy will just disappear, come and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by sunnitus: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
when d tin dey tori tori u, u no ask for help na now u don carry belle u wan make we help okwaya? abeg call the person wey airp u before make him come airp u again...biko
Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Christiana24:

Plzzzzzz cry cry cry

You need Jesus.
Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by bigdaddyhech: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Charistiana24:

What's this one saying. Give your advise or leave the thread

Gerarahere awon attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by Manadan0000(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Op about to commit murder, why terminate life that you cannot give, please if you re really serious you should desist from it else the spirit of the dead baby ll not forgive you, think of the health risks involved, what if you loose your w***, what if you loose your life or what if something goes wrong?
Please take care of the pregnancy, i wish you safe delivery.
Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by chigoizie7(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Don’t.

I know it is scary.
Re: Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. by meobizy(f): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
I was pregnant once. I then woke up to find out I was still male with a functioning penis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fiction: Man Sleeps With A Lady From Jehovah Witness Who Came To Preach To Him. / Romance N'landers Girls I Hate. / Village Girl Have Sex In The Bush And Post The Video On Facebook (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.