Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,937 members, 7,841,598 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt (21812 Views)

Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi / Akpabio Denies Collecting ₦500 Million NDDC Projects / Charly Boy Denies Collecting Money From Festus Keyamo, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by TheMostComplex1: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:
Hypocrite! Where is Rivers $50B scam PH monorail project funds? Where is did Amaechi got the #83M he used to organized birthday party for Prof.Wole Soyinka back then?

Looking forward to the day you'll also be arrested, investigated, convicted and jail too.Be it in your corruption APC safe haven govt or by another govt in time to come.

The monorail waste de pain me die
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by miketayo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
sucessdriven:
I believe him. How much is the pension sef. If the man say he did not collect pension then he did not collect pension.

Over 10 million
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by TheMostComplex1: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
NOC1:
I am not doubting him because he is not in good books with his governor, and have no reason to lie.

I don't doubt him too cos of his relationship with Wike
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by soil4soil(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
I believe that Amaechi will not be giving any pension from Wike because they are topmost enemies
[ quote author=jarawa post=84649023]Nigeria’s transport minister, Rotimi Amaechi, on Thursday denied receiving any money as pension from the Rivers state government. In his Tweet reaction to a story published in Daily Trust newspaper today, the former Rivers state governor said he does not believe that he should receive any pension as ex-governor while currently serving as a minister.

“I have never requested for or collected one Kobo as pension from R/State Govt. “If offered, I will politely decline & request that the money should be given to Rivers State pensioners. “I do not believe that I should receive pension as ex-gov of R/State while serving as a minister,” Amaechi wrote. See his tweet below: Daily Trust had earlier reported that former governors and deputies who are now serving as ministers and members of the National Assembly are silent over the ruling of the Federal High Court sitting in Lagos which ordered them to refund all monies they collected as pensions after leaving their executive offices. The Federal High Court, sitting in Lagos had, in a landmark judgement, ordered the federal government to “recover pensions collected by former governors now serving as ministers and members of the National Assembly.” It also directed the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN, to challenge the legality of states’ pension laws permitting former governors and other ex-public officials to collect pensions.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amaechi-denies-collecting-pension-from-rivers-govt.html[/quote]
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by soil4soil(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
I believe that Amaechi will not be giving any pension from Wike because they are topmost enemies

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by curiousmind11: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
back2sender:

See your foolishness. Please provide proof
Meanwhile the post is about pension so why bring up a diversion, pdp e-rats are just olodos like thier mentors!!!!

I like the way we insult ourselves just to please politicians who don't even know that we exist or care to know the pains we are all going through.

Keep up!
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by firo08(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
jahsharon:

The demon that completed the Kaduna-Abuja Railway. The demon that completed the Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway. The demon that has almost completed the Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway. The demon that current Senate Minority Leader Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe publicly begged on the floor of the Senate to build a Rail-line in the Eastern corridor. I think you are the demon here. You do not like good things nor good news.
How does your stupidity correlates with issue on ground. Do I ask you of his performance as a Minister of transportation.?
Pls go back to the topic before pouring out your stupidity.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by curiousmind11: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
jahsharon:

The demon that completed the Kaduna-Abuja Railway. The demon that completed the Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway. The demon that has almost completed the Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway. The demon that current Senate Minority Leader Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe publicly begged on the floor of the Senate to build a Rail-line in the Eastern corridor. I think you are the demon here. You do not like good things nor good news.

So Rotimi Ameachi is now a demigod because he has completed few rail tracks in your region. God forbid, if he does for his people, same you will call him names.

If we continue this way, then one day, we will begging this politicians to pass on the roads constructed with our collective wealth.

So, Abaribe begging Amaechi for rail tracks in South where Ameachi's kindred can benefit is now a thing to brag about?

Kontinu!
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by GreyLaw(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
curiousmind11:

So Rotimi Ameachi is now a demigod because he has completed few rail tracks in your region. God forbid, if he does for his people, same you will call him names.

If we continue this way, then one day, we will begging this politicians to pass on the roads constructed with our collective wealth.

So, Abaribe begging Amaechi for rail tracks in South where Ameachi's kindred can benefit is now a thing to brag about?

Kontinu!

There are monikers you see and you just "waka pass". You don't have to reply to everyone. Life is more peaceful that way. Many people on Nairaland just talk for the fun of it and hence do not reason properly. Only sectionalism and tribalism matter to them.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Dadlakeside(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=curiousmind11 post=84654111]

I like the way we insult ourselves just to please politicians who don't even know that we exist or care to know the pains we are all going through.

Keep up!
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Promisecinho12(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
sucessdriven:
I believe him. How much is the pension sef. If the man say he did not collect pension then he did not collect pension.
u were the one that collected abi
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Belleful: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
wike oya over to u. tell us if he collect's pension or not
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by SarkinYarki: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
sucessdriven:

You believe Ameachi? cheesy cheesy this same Ameachi that was on Channels saying he doesn't like money yet 10 thousand dollar bundle was showing in his jacket pocket

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by oganology33(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
But U can pressure ur house of assembly to pass a law to build a house in abuja for ex-governors.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Yusman316(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
back2sender:

See your foolishness. Please provide proof
Meanwhile the post is about pension so why bring up a diversion, pdp e-rats are just olodos like thier mentors!!!!
Pls don't join issues with this guy o. His hatred for APC has no part 2

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Viktorino: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thieves! Rivers state workers have not been paid their gratuity since 2015 angry
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by sucessdriven: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You believe Ameachi? cheesy cheesy this same Ameachi that was on Channels saying he doesn't like money yet 10 thousand dollar bundle was showing in his jacket pocket

lolz

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
firo08:
Who will believe this demon?
Think young man, think.
Don't just comment based in sentiment.

Answer this question...Do you think Wike will pay his arc enemy at the moment any pension?
Wike would have talked about it, except of course you believe Wike is a toothless bulldog.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Viktorino:
Thieves! Rivers state workers have not been paid their gratuity since 2015 angry
Is Amaechi the governor since 2015?
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
I hear you.. Mr LIEnus.. is there an ex governor in Nigeria that is not milking the galaxy of the state treasury in the name of pension?

And you think wike will pay a dime to ameachi as pension?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Afamed: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Racoon:
Hypocrite! Where is Rivers $50B scam PH monorail project funds? Where is did Amaechi got the #83M he used to organized birthday party for Prof.Wole Soyinka back then?

Looking forward to the day you'll also be arrested, investigated, convicted and jail too.Be it in your corruption APC safe haven govt or by another govt in time to come.
$50b? Did PDP also loot your sense of reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Afamed: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

$10 ,000 in his pocket? Did PDP loot your sense of reasoning as well?
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by CoolAmbience(m): 4:24am On Dec 06, 2019
firo08:
Who will believe this demon?

What sense does it make disbelieving him when there is a government in the state that can easily prove him wrong disgracefully by a single post or statement.

Use your number 6!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by CoolAmbience(m): 4:26am On Dec 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
Nigeria politics the more you look the less you see..

This does not apply in this case, biko.

It is such a bold statement! Nor be easy thing to talk o.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by contigiency(m): 5:16am On Dec 06, 2019
sucessdriven:

For sure. Because if he had collected, Wike will not spare him, he would have exposed him with proofs.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by SarkinYarki: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

$10 ,000 in his pocket? Did PDP loot your sense of reasoning as well?

Is that not a packet of 100 dollar bills in his breast pocket there? Is a packet of 100 dolls not 10k? Whats your argument sef ? That Ameachi can't carry 10 thousand dollars in his pocket? Or he doesn't have it? What's ur point

Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Successlane: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Racoon:

You are surely living in the falsehood of the past !!!
All his accusers have withdrawn to their shell when the fabrications couldn't fly.
Hope you wake up early.
Re: Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt by Kingpele(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=cRobo post=84651801]Every body is now scares because of Kalu[ a hater, hatred is not good for your health, go hustle and make some money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Captures Two With Drugs Concealed In Cray Fish, Cereal Packets / Photo: Bomb Attack Foiled In Yobe State / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.