Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC (21790 Views)

Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Solutioncrib: 12:21am On Mar 11, 2015

The All Progressives Congress in Kaduna State on Tuesday said the Kaduna State government denied the party’s presidential candidate, Maj. Gen Muhammmadu Buhari (retd.), access to the Murtala Mohammed Square, Kaduna, for his North-West zonal rally ahead of the rescheduled March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Our correspondent learnt that preparation for the rally, which is expected hold today (Wednesday), had reached an advanced stage when the zonal office of the party was informed that the state had refused the party the permit to use the facility.

“The PDP is jittery already. They are simply afraid of the popularity strength of the APC in the state and indeed the northern part of the state,” a party official, who asked not to be named, said.

The spokesman for Governor Mukhtar Yero, Malam Ahmed Mayaki neither picked calls to his mobile nor respond to a text message sent to his phone on the development.

Meanwhile, the APC in the state has accused the Yero-led administration of preparing the ground for crisis ahead of the elections in the state.

Spokesman of the APC Campaign Council in the state, Mr. Samuel Aruwan, at a media briefing said those championing hatred and disaffection in the state were those in government.

He noted that the government was not interested in ensuring peace and that it had been paying lip service to the issue of peace in the state.

Aruwan said the Kaduna State government had engaged in promoting violence in the state.

He said, “As a movement of the people, the APC is resolutely committed to free, fair and credible elections, held in an atmosphere of peace.

“The PDP government of Kaduna State is actively stoking religious and ethnic tension. Along with its affiliates and supporters, the PDP has been trying to whip up religious resentments against General Muhammadu Buhari and Mallam Nasir el-Rufai (the APC governorship candidate)”.

http://www.punchng.com/news/kaduna-denies-buhari-access-to-rally-venue-apc/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by kodded(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2015
And you expect me to belief this news from your ?

Give me a credible source or I dont belief it

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by brownlord: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2015
But they celebrated when amaechi did same right? Nonsense

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by kestolove95(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2015
brownlord:
but amechi gave reasons...whch reason is yero givn?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by kestolove95(m): 12:36am On Mar 11, 2015
So even yero don gt maut?...ok na
RIP yakowa
Sai buhari

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by GboyegaD(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2015
Whether or not they allow him use the rally venue, Buhari will still win the election in Kaduna.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by castrokins(m): 12:45am On Mar 11, 2015
How's It Legal For You To Post This? Amaechi Denied The President And Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Forces Access To A Facility Within The President's Constituency.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Gerryboy(m): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2015
Na one eye I take dey watch dis politican. D truth of d matter is dat dey re after dere personal gain,we ve 2 vote wisely in dis forth coming election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by derrick333(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Impossicant,except wit a concrete reason
castrokins:
How's It Legal For You To Post This? Amaechi Denied The President And Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Forces Access To A Facility Within The President's Constituency.
brownlord:
If I here say amechi stop Jona ,amechi said dat d stadium is still under construction N pdp want all construction staff2vacate there for aweek+, N dat will b bridge of contract bTw SG and d contractors but pde stil persist
kestolove95:
kestolove95:
Evn wit d reason ,pdp held dia predntial rally in amiesimaka state stadium ,nstead of liberation stadium (fed stadium) so I no Bliv ops

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by joystickextendr: 1:13am On Mar 11, 2015
Interesting....

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by brownlord: 1:39am On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:

Which venue did APC used for their rally in rivers?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 11, 2015
This is election violence from the PDP

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by deskossy(m): 1:53am On Mar 11, 2015
this election is definitely gonna b bloody. kd is d epicentre.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by anonimi: 2:43am On Mar 11, 2015
GenBuhari:
This election violence from the PDP

I hope you said the same thing when Amaechi denied PDP access to a stadium in PH for its rally

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by tobechi74: 3:02am On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:

sambo is constructing the venue

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by tobechi74: 3:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Apc can hack the venue

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by owobokiri(m): 3:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Serves him right. People die wherever he goes and he moves on as if nothing happened. . What was his reaction when Amaechi was playing politics with the PH stadium?

22 Likes

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Ejiod(m): 5:13am On Mar 11, 2015
CANT STOP THIS CHANGE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by DaGC(m): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2015
#Hypocrites
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Slynonny(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2015
One good turn deserves another (PH VS KADUNA).
Kai Mallam Buhari zoo mana, you get am for polish ba.
Oya come polish my shoe.
Oga kawo kwudi.
Nkita lachaagi anya.

18 Likes

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Chigold101(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
lolzzz what was Amaechi‘s reasons?

HAVE YOU HEARD FROM KD state government yet?

13 Likes

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by kheart(m): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Like Gej kaduna state governor is desperate. He make unguarded statement aim at heating up d polity or causing chaos in d state.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2015
kodded:
And you expect me to belief this news from your ?

Give me a credible source or I dont belief it
Do you know what a is at all?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by OgologoDimkpa: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2015
His Kinsmen are even against him. embarassed
...so good!

GEJ all the way!

15 Likes

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by kodded(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2015
customized13:
Do you know what a is at all?
a pro apc
who knows if it belongs to one apc thug in nairaland that will sit in the comfort of his home and create a big fat lie all in the name of news and to get a silly attention
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2015
That's wrong. The Government of Kaduna should allow Buhari to come and give his 3 minutes speech, the more he speaks the more votes he loses.

That's ofcourse the reason the man runs away from Debates.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Kbworld: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2015
I liv in kd and I can confidently tel u GMB is winning Kaduna just like d way he won in 2011.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by disloman(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2015
What do u xpect when they knw what happen wheneva sai baba shows?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Nigerian Presidential Bid / “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno / NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.