Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. (5946 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by reindeer: 4:19am On Nov 25, 2010
THE former Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Oceanic Bank International Plc, Dr (Mrs) Cecilia Ibru, has been discharged from the Reddington Hospital, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Ibru was ordered by Justice Dan Abutu of a federal high court, Lagos, to be admitted and treated of a chronic cardiac problem, before being transferred to the prison to serve her jail term.

The Corporate Affairs Manager of the hospital, Mr Franklyn Ovbigbahon, disclosed this during an interactive session with the media, to announce the latest feat of successfully pioneering the first devised closure of a hole in the heart by non-surgical method, Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA), in a three-year-old girl, Victoria Onuoha.

“Mrs Ibru is no longer a patient at the Reddington Hospital. He was discharged sometimes ago,” he said.

Speaking on the latest medical feat, the acting Medical Director, Dr Olu Lawani, said it was a joint effort by the hospital and LASUCOM/LASUTH, Ikeja, in the spirit of public-private partnership.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/13925-cecilia-ibru-no-longer-in-reddington-hospital-management

So my people, where is she serving her jail term now?abi e don finish?
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by reindeer: 4:20am On Nov 25, 2010
It is actually funny, we all knew the hospital thingy was just a way to avoid jail. Now where the heck is she? grin grin
Maybe it has been converted to detention at the marriot hotels in europe? grin grin grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by MC1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
Dats one of d reasons why i want 2 be head of security in dis country. Walahi! I 4 carry seat sidon 4 outside her hospital room until she well.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by reindeer: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
M.C:

Dats one of d reasons why i want 2 be head of security in dis country. Walahi! I 4 carry seat sidon 4 outside her hospital room until she well.
grin grin grin grin
But seriously, what kind of justice system is this?the pick pocket will get pummelled by the police, shown to be confessing on ''crime fighters'' and will probably get 5years and cecilia escapes by forfeiting part of her loot and escapes prison, it is a big shame on us!

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by juman(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
Look for her in Aso Rock.  smiley
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by cnnnigeria: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2010
Na real wa for our country ooo, where is she now?
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by juman(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
reindeer:

It is actually funny, we all knew the hospital thingy was just a way to avoid jail. Now where the heck is she? grin grin
Maybe it has been converted to detention at the marriot hotels in europe? grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by juman(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
cnnnigeria:

Na real wa for our country ooo, where is she now?

She is among the class of people that are above the law. She may be at her home.
Our main problem is that our constitution is a crap we need brand new one. Or better they should let us split.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by frgy1: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2010
can anything actually work normally in this country? sometimes i just cant comprehend . e dey extreamly anoying  sad angry
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by niyyie(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
Its not likely she's in the prison either. Else, how come the migration was not in the news?
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by HamidO1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
Executive arm of government = 0
Legislative arm = 0
Judiciary = 0
--------------------------------------------
Nigeria = 0

Wake up people, we need serious minded people to change things in this country.
We all saw this coming, it all started with the six month sentence which made no sense considering how much she stole. Now she's probably resting in one of her numerous properties in Dubai. Pathetic
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Akuviv: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2010
all sentimental nonsense for Naija. Before you know it, they rope in tribe or religious talks. God dey o. I believe say I go eat the good of this land legitimately.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by chakula: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
This's Nja Today, It will be possible for her to contest in the 2015 elections for whatever position she decide to that is how the nation is turn.

frgy_:

can anything actually work normally in this country? sometimes i just cant comprehend . e dey extreamly anoying  sad angry
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by blacksta(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
I repeat again - it is complete madness to expect good to come out Nigeria without a bloody leadership change. I not moved at all as i expected it happen - Cellia ibru is in the finest mansions in europe enjoying caviar and prawn sandwiches to regain all the neck fat she lost whilel in EFCC jail
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Xstrataco: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
we shd not forget that what the pro who is obviously a non medical staff said is that the woman is no longer their patient not that the woman was successfully treated and discharged,she may have been refered to another hospital(LUTH).we should be compassionate to the sick afterall whoever has not sinned shd cast the first stone,some idiots that are supporting GEJ here how many pple are not corrupt in his govt?
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by tellwisdom: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
she dey house now dey eat! grin grin if she eat finish, she go return back to jail
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
Xstrata.co:

we shd not forget that what the pro who is obviously a non medical staff said is that the woman is no longer their patient not that the woman was successfully treated and discharged,she may have been refered to another hospital(LUTH).we should be compassionate to the sick afterall whoever has not sinned shd cast the first stone,some idiots that are supporting GEJ here how many pple are not corrupt in his govt?
Are u in any way related to her?? or may be u r in one way or d other part of d loots??, U r a suspect,
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by na2day1: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2010
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

wow, i love this country, u can get away wit anything, so far u've da money! grin grin grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by sirp2007: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
reindeer:

THE former Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Oceanic Bank International Plc, Dr (Mrs) Cecilia Ibru, has been discharged from the Reddington Hospital, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Ibru was ordered by Justice Dan Abutu of a federal high court, Lagos, to be admitted and treated of a chronic cardiac problem, before being transferred to the prison to serve her jail term.

The Corporate Affairs Manager of the hospital, Mr Franklyn Ovbigbahon, disclosed this during an interactive session with the media, to announce the latest feat of successfully pioneering the first devised closure of a hole in the heart by non-surgical method, Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA), in a three-year-old girl, Victoria Onuoha.

“Mrs Ibru is no longer a patient at the Reddington Hospital. He was discharged sometimes ago,” he said.

Speaking on the latest medical feat, the acting Medical Director, Dr Olu Lawani, said it was a joint effort by the hospital and LASUCOM/LASUTH, Ikeja, in the spirit of public-private partnership.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/13925-cecilia-ibru-no-longer-in-reddington-hospital-management

So my people, where is she serving her jail term now?abi e don finish?

naija journalist
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by stormm: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
reindeer:

hahahahah ROTF.  I can't laff o. U wicked small sha.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by juman(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
Goverment is in dilemma on Mrs Ibru case. If the goverment do it softly softly with her people will be crying fowl play, if goverment handle the case as it should be, the woman will be crying victimization, because some of her mate (some bank chief executives) that commited the same offence like her are still controlling their banks. NIGERIA.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by otokx(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
Are you sure the whoever really said so? The person should have known that ibru is not a man but a woman.
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by bababuff(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
She is on a luxury yacht going to the Bahamas to cool off. grin
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Princek12(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2010
You know after you are discharged from a hospital, you need time to rehabilitate; to that end, I suppose she is rehabilitating in her vacation home abroad. Nonsense justice!
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by babyx(f): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2010
Maybe the Hospital authorities just said that to discourage uninvited persons who may have being trooping in to see Mrs. Ibru undecided as in Nigerians may have turned the Hospital into a Place of Interest undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
So where the hell is she ?
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by zionic(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
i know where she is but am not telling bc am been paid heavily to mentain my cool, pay me n i will spill da beans kiss
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2010
zionic:

i know where she is but am not telling bc am been paid heavily to mentain my cool, pay me n i will spill da beans kiss
Spill it,it's a free world !
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Rastamann: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
She can be anywhere. is she the first person? What happened Obasanjo, Atiku, Babaginda, etc,? Are they not more corrupt than Cecilia?
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by reindeer: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
Rastamann:

She can be anywhere. is she the first person? What happened Obasanjo, Atiku, Babaginda, etc,? Are they not more corrupt than Cecilia?

so we should never have arrested her?
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2010
Rastamann:

So ?
Re: Cecilia Ibru No Longer In Reddington. by jamace(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
Rotten country enjoyed by rotten people.  angry  angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Cv - By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them. / How Many Missiles Does The Nigerian Military Have And How Many Tested / The 9 Igbo Players Were Chosen Based On Merit Not Tribalism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.