Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release (70769 Views)

Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) / Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by somehow: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2019
pfadom:

You don't know arithmetic at all. From August 2 to December 5 is 242 days to you?

I tire o
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by gaskiyamagana: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2019
Cymix:
Buhari is a foool
Early morning wewe plus tramadol.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by maximusprime2000: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2019
from the day of his arrest i knew bubu had started a battle he wont want to finish. go omoyele! another blockbuster nollywood movie loading....wat didnt kill you will only make you stronger.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by 2rez: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2019
asatemple:
he counted morning and night

Instead of cracking my ribs, kuku keel me na grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Cymix:
Buhari is a foool
You are wise.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by 2rez: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Suremikky:
I just hope he is still mentally alright

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by basty: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Na wah o
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by ellainale98: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Person wey dey detention for 125 days na him fresh like dis? E be like say DSS detention facility na the best for this counrty oooo
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by luluman: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
zikter:
Freedom at last.
Shame on those bad belle tribe. Hope una know them
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by luluman: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
AccessME:
125 days in DSS custody na small thing? shior..

Apparently they've missed him.
Shame on you he is free. Thunder fire bad belle.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by mrwonlasewonie: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
digitaltrades:

There is no correlation between Sowore and naira Marley. None at all
it is an example I was using o.receive sense
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by luluman: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
qualityovenbake:
So happy for him. The struggle to free Nigeria from this blood thirsty politicians continue. As I said in the other Sowore thread. Five months in DSS custody no be beans. Being incarcerated can cause mental health symptom and severe psychological stress. I won't blame him if he takes the deal to keep his mouth shut.
While I will blame blame you for inheriting bad belle.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by luluman: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Congrats Omoyele... You would be wiser now coz a lot of things would have been shown to you... Now you understand humans much more better
A man that fights for justice does not need to expect support from humans. Keep your advice.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by luluman: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:
Sowore will benefit from this publicity and popularity last last. He might just be the next Nelson Mandela, and I know this will not make him to back down, he has been doing this since Abiola days, and I don't see him stopping now.

May the Force be with u, omoyele sowore.
God bless you for being open minded. You definitely are not Igbo.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by digitaltrades: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
it is an example I was using o.receive sense

You are the one devoid of sense. How will you compare two things that do not even correlate? You need to buy a lot of sense.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by mrwonlasewonie: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
digitaltrades:

You are the one devoid of sense. How will you compare two things that do not even correlate? You need to buy a lot of sense.
oga my point has been made and I am not changing it so swerve
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Legendguru: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by charlesditro: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:
Sowore will benefit from this publicity and popularity last last. He might just be the next Nelson Mandela, and I know this will not make him to back down, he has been doing this since Abiola days, and I don't see him stopping now.

May the Force be with u, omoyele sowore.
Ojukwu didnt become Nelson, Nnamdi Kanu didnt become Mandela..... Its Sowore that will become Kunta kinte.... Weldone to your Symbian processor in an android Firmware...... Naija continue I beg.
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by tck2000(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
H
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by digitaltrades: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
oga my point has been made and I am not changing it so swerve

Yeah, you've made your nitwit point
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by mrwonlasewonie: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
digitaltrades:

Yeah, you've made your nitwit point
e pain am grin

Get a life oponu grin
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by luluosas(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
And the excitement never lasts 24 hours. It is well
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by theDEVILisHERE: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
They probably poisoned him he should seek a thorough medical check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.