Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) (2506 Views)

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose / Where Will INEC Store Electoral Materials As CBN Governor Runs For Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Celense(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Since Orji Uzor had been convicted to prison for 12years. Does it mean Inec with conduct another election in his constituency?

Let's hear from the politicians in the house.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Abfinest007(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
no
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by madridguy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Capital no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chief Orji Uzor Kalu will be freed before 1 year because his sentence will run concurrently and that is the reason they sentenced him only 12 years, we should remember that this case started immediately he left office in 2007, they should have given him more years if they really wanted to jail him but because he is now an APC Member and he is now a saint, the sentence cannot stand, lets wait and see what will happen in the next couple of days or months. In my conclusion there will be no Rerun in his senatorial zone, APC must find a way to free him.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Area4Area: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
AsabaPropertyAg:
Chief Orji Uzor Kalu will be freed before 1 year because his sentence will run concurrently and that is the reason they sentenced him only 12 years, we should remember that this case started immediately he left office in 2007, they should have given him more years if they really wanted to jail him but because he is now an APC Member and he is now a saint, the sentence cannot stand, lets wait and see what will happen in the next couple of days or months. In my conclusion there will be no Rerun in his senatorial zone, APC must find a way to free him.
You are wrong, Kalu was sentenced for a total of 133 years and since they would run concurrently, it is now 12 years.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/2023-here-we-come-%e2%80%95-convicted-orji-kalu/

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by landmark86: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Orji Kalu
Deserved life imprisonment
Dont even no who worst pass btw him & Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Area4area@ thank you very much for the information, I have not red the judgement but I will try and look for it.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Chongaiman: 12:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Why such? If Bubu can govern 9ja from London why can't Kalu represent his constituents from Ikoyi Prison?

Meanwhile, jo soapy loading...

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Afamed: 12:33am On Dec 06, 2019
AsabaPropertyAg:
Typical lazy youth , you are one of the reasons why the government needs to have a draconian law for people like you ,who spread fake news.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by 0monnak0da: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2019
AsabaPropertyAg:
Sometimes people may suspect you are foolish without any evidence until you talk

11 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Afamed: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2019
AsabaPropertyAg:
Area4area@ thank you very much for the information, I have not red the judgement but I will try and look for it.
You have not read the judgement but you have come to mislead the public if not for the person that exposed your ignorance in the public. Shame on the enemy of Nigeria like you for spreading fake news

9 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Afamed: 12:40am On Dec 06, 2019
AsabaPropertyAg:
You have not read the court judgement, but you have started accusing APC and dishing out fake news. Did PDP also loot your sense of reasoning?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Dedetwo(m): 1:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria is totally an idiotic country. It is an inexcusable blunder to allow an indicted person to contest election. He was not a mere accused but a person standing trial for any fathomable crime.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Dedetwo(m): 1:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Celense:
Since Orji Uzor had been convicted to prison for 12years. Does it mean Inec with conduct another election in his constituency?

I guess the conduct of another election is a wise decision to make. It is an appealable instance. Probably, Orji Uzor's conviction could be overturned by an appellate court. This is not the end of this case.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by lonelydora: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2019
Celense:

Same question I'm asking
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Yebosola(m): 5:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

Typical lazy youth , you are one of the reasons why the government needs to have a draconian law for people like you ,who spread fake news.

Lazy youths indeed ,NL has gone to the dogs, Toddlers plenty here my brother.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Yebosola(m): 5:47am On Dec 06, 2019
Afamed:

You have not read the court judgement, but you have started accusing APC and dishing out fake news. Did PDP also loot your sense of reasoning?

Gbam!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Lamasta(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2019
He should finish his tenure behind bars after all of what use is He to Abians
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Staro: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2019
landmark86:
Orji Kalu
Deserved life imprisonment
Dont even no who worst pass btw him & Saraki.

Oga, what about TINUBU?
aka THIÊFNUBU

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Afolabimills(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Thieves n those praising n defending them idiots
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Casido1(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2019
I'm happy this but I just hope that other criminals are also brought to book.
Get your electric mini sewing machines at very affordable prices... check my signature.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Prompto: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2019
Tinibu as no case in.court.

We Igbo should be begging Bihari to prosecute Theodore Orji. Nnamani, Ikpeazu, Ekweremadu, Abaribe etc. Those are the real criminals that looted Igoland into the shit hole every living thing can't wait to be evacuated from.

Staro:

Oga, what about TINUBU?
aka THIÊFNUBU

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
A question is been asked and they were discussing another thing to the op bye election will be conduct
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by ChoCho54(f): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Prompto:
Tinibu as no case in.court.

We Igbo should be begging Bihari to prosecute Theodore Orji. Nnamani, Ikpeazu, Ekweremadu, Abaribe etc. Those are the real criminals that looted Igoland into the shit hole every living thing can't wait to be evacuated from.

Igbo land a shithole?
When are you going to leave your father's house and venture out?

So because tiffuubu is not holding any public office his past and present sins should be overlooked??

But first tell me where you come from. Are you from Lagos too? grin

Werey ara oko!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by Prompto: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tell you father to remove the log in your mother's eye first. He should prosecute Theodore Orji. Nnamani, Ikpeazu, Ekweremadu, Abaribe who are looting your destiny n that of your unborn child.

ChoCho54:
Igbo land a shithole?
When are you going to leave your father's house and venture out?

So because tiffuubu is not holding any public office his past and present sins should be overlooked??

But first tell me where you come from. Are you from Lagos too? grin

Werey ara oko!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Will INEC Conduct Another Election in His Constituency? (photo) by ChoCho54(f): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Prompto:
Tell you father to remove the log in your mother's eye first. He should prosecute Theodore Orji. Nnamani, Ikpeazu, Ekweremadu, Abaribe who are looting your destiny n that of your unborn child.

You are in sifia pains grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of President We Want / Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry / BOMBSHELL: Reno Omokri Has This To Say On Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.