Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

This Is The Type Of President We Want - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Type Of President We Want (2505 Views)

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Type Of President We Want by Depressed101: 7:27am On May 16, 2020
This is the president of Ghana and the president of France looking almost speechless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYk4ZaeVJtw

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by HeadShot: 7:41am On May 16, 2020
Buhari the dunce can't be seen in that kinda parley....

The discuss there is more than "we are pighting kwarupsion chants "....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Nobody: 7:49am On May 16, 2020
Well you pipo voted in a man that cannot provide his WAEC certificate, someone Buhari bribed claims he saw Buhari in the exam hall during the WAEC examinations AND INEC accepted that as proof of Buhari's education in 2015 and in 2019. Ghana has surpassed Nigeria because their leaders went to University and have the certificates to back it up.

The jobs in Nigerian politics requires only a basic WAEC certificate, is that not skewed towards placing barely literate people in power in Nigeria? That's why Nigeria is regressing backwards to the dark medieval ages.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by thesicilian: 7:58am On May 16, 2020
You people know the good politicians but hunger will not let you make the right decisions when it's election time.

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by elotajohn1(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2020
We get president?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Day169: 8:16am On May 16, 2020
Stellar oratory!
.. even I am left speechless. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Ayo8(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2020
VOTE better person...una no gree

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Comedian2019: 8:36am On May 16, 2020
Misguided people can not have a competent president.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Nobody: 8:46am On May 16, 2020
Ayo8:
VOTE better person...una no gree
they agree
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by JustOkDesign(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2020
This man is really intelligent and knows the foundational problem of Africa, MINDSET.
I pray we have blunt and intelligent person like this as leaders in Nigeria someday.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Nobody: 9:18am On May 16, 2020
Depressed101:
This is the president of Ghana and the president of France looking almost speechless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYk4ZaeVJtw

Emmanuel Macron looks very demonic, patronising and condescending in this clip.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Okoroawusa: 9:20am On May 16, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by BrightAhiah(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2020
PMB will send VP Osibanjo to do the talking, audio president.
Later on, the presidency and cabals will issue a press statement to cover their deeds and WE the masses will only shout, pinpoint their lies without any protest, actions etc

This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by EagleNest(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2020
For once an African President is speaking eloquently, with great ideas and workable solutions.

You can see how Macron appears uncomfortable. That’s always the case when hidden truth comes alive. Oyibo's monetary aid is subjugation and never really free. We should look inside and get ourselves back to our feet.

Why is Buhari not there? grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Lyydia(f): 10:12am On May 16, 2020
grin
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Adiola(f): 10:15am On May 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
your fellow illiterate,why won't you love him

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by XANDERBOY85: 10:17am On May 16, 2020
thesicilian:
You people know the good politicians but hunger will not let you make the right decisions when it's election time.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by XANDERBOY85: 10:19am On May 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

What else is new! wink
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Kyase(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2020
see all those mofos up there, una think say to be president na by talking, macrom wey dey chop protest almost everyday before this outbreak, una know pass the french ne....
trump wey na talkative wetin e sabi, him and buhari na distant twin, only say buhari no like talk.....

the only presidents wey sabi talk and do of recent memories, na obama, and abacha............

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by DCmonster: 12:40pm On May 16, 2020
My ex-gf told me back then she likes Ghanians because they are smart and speaks better English than the rest of Africa. grin
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by mrbenjame: 12:59pm On May 16, 2020
DCmonster:
My ex-gf told me back then she likes Ghanians because they are smart and speaks better English than the rest of Africa. grin

Is it the “My ankle broke his ankle” type of English your ex gf is talking about? Well. Thank God is your ex. Make she park well. She no know wetin she dey talk.
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by DCmonster: 1:03pm On May 16, 2020
mrbenjame:

Is it the “My ankle broke his ankle” type of English your ex gf is talking about? Well. Thank God is your ex. Make she park well. She no know wetin she dey talk.
. LMAO! grin grin But seriously Ghanians speak better English, but they ain't smarter than us.
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by mrbenjame: 1:09pm On May 16, 2020
DCmonster:
. LMAO! grin grin But seriously Ghanians speak better English, but they ain't smarter than us.

Brother. It is true we have so many people who can’t speak good English in Nigeria. But I tell you. Bring an average and well to do Nigerian and a well to do Ghanaian to speak as foreign students you’ll pull cap for the Nigerian. I’m not kidding.
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by aremuforlife(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
[/quote][quote author=DCmonster post=89610254]. LMAO! grin grin But seriously Ghanians speak better English, but they ain't smarter than us.
Ghanaians don't speak better English than Nigerians, our accents are different.
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by DCmonster: 1:28pm On May 16, 2020
aremuforlife:

Ghanaians don't speak better English than Nigerians, our accents are different.
That's what an average African-American and couple of whites claim. They have all allured to the fact that they have a good audible accent and speak better English.
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by DCmonster: 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
mrbenjame:

Brother. It is true we have so many people who can’t speak good English in Nigeria. But I tell you. Bring an average and well to do Nigerian and a well to do Ghanaian to speak as foreign students you’ll pull cap for the Nigerian. I’m not kidding.
I agree with you! But I often wonder why couple of African-americans and whites claim they have a very good accent and speak better English than the rest of us.
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by mrbenjame: 1:40pm On May 16, 2020
DCmonster:
I agree with you! But I often wonder why couple of African-americans and whites claim they have a very good accent and speak better English than the rest of us.

Yes you’re right. They claim quite alright. But they wish they had our accent. Deep inside them they love the way we speak. Nigerian accent is one of the most admired accent in the world.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Finnese001: 1:47pm On May 16, 2020
GMB THE STACK ILLITERATE WON'T BE SEEN IN THIS KIND OF GATHERING
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by mrbenjame: 1:59pm On May 16, 2020
Finnese001:
GMB THE STACK ILLITERATE WON'T BE SEEN IN THIS KIND OF GATHERING

Lols. Oga please na. Why bring him into this discussion
Re: This Is The Type Of President We Want by Finnese001: 2:00pm On May 16, 2020
mrbenjame:

Lols. Oga please na. Why bring him into this discussion

That man is total disgrace to human race

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry / Godwin C.Ajala: The Only Nigerian Who Died On 9/11. How He Saved Many Lives! / Throwback Photo Of Senator Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.