Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

When The Pharaoh That Does Not Know Joseph Comes To POWER Can They Survive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When The Pharaoh That Does Not Know Joseph Comes To POWER Can They Survive? (313 Views)

This Picture Of Wike Will Show You How Power Can Dry A Person / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation / Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Pharaoh That Does Not Know Joseph Comes To POWER Can They Survive? by Uchimah: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2019
I am not a political or party freak or fanatic, but for justice, I don't care whose ox is gored. As a matter of fact, what is the essense of life if not lived and die succeeding it. There is an Igbo adage that says, "Asokata Eze anya ekpuru nkata n'iru gwa ya okwu". (At a point in life, for the maintainance of royal honour and respect, the subjects of the King will mask themselves with baskets to tell him a hard truth). And now is that point in time.
Today, Orji Uzor Kalu has been sentenced to 12 years improsonment for embazzling 7.6 Billion Naira of Abians. Kudos to the Judiciaries. If this is not Political vendetta, then judicially, this is a move in the right direction. But the "Food For Thought" here for my beloved past and present Governors, and all who abet political crimes is, "When the Paraoh that does not know Joseph comes to POWER, WILL YOU ESCAPE JAIL?

YOU CAN DECIEVE MEN WITH THE CONSTUME OF REPUTATION, BUT IF YOU'RE UNDRESSED AND SCALED ON THE BALANCE OF INTEGRITY, WILL YOU VALUE ANYTHING REASONABLE?
Ndi IGBO says, "O kwanu apipia eji pia nwunye nke izizi ka eji apia nwunye nke abuo (The same cane that the first wife is flogged with by her husband is the same that will be used for the second wife by the same husband).

Re: When The Pharaoh That Does Not Know Joseph Comes To POWER Can They Survive? by timecapsule: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2019
After joining APC his sins was not forgiven because he failed to jump the huddle they set for him.
He who sin alone, suffer alone.

When you're in love with lion remember you must have life limit.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Suffering For 16 Years Of Official Waste, Criminal Complacency Of PDP / How Ex-zamfara Governor Yari Paid Self, Deputy N525 Million Two Days To Handover / ‘I Am Sorry’ – Fayose Begs PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.