Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation (46758 Views)

Court Discharges, Acquits 3 Abia Residents Charged For Terrorism / Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Ndlistic(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcO5I4Se9Ck

Abia residents sing songs of liberation as they gather at the state collation centre this morning, ahead of INEC pronouncement of LP Alex Otti as the winner of the state governorship election. They sing "Pharaoh, we are heading home! We will no longer follow Pharaoh"

It was reported yesterday, that INEC staff were held hostage at Obingwa Local Government by Gov. Ikpeazu of PDP to rewrite the results already compiled by INEC officials which shows Alex Otti leading with a wide margin. Residents flooded the collation centre since yesterday in an attempt to avoid any foul move that'd lead to an upturn of LP Alex Otti's victory.

After 24years of bad governance under PDP, Abia state is finally set to be free.

183 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Ikpeazu is finished. I have never seen such level of incompetence from any leader. Let him retire to his kerosene filling station.

386 Likes 37 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Ceenachi: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ellu p 79 🙌🙌🙌

Dear nairalander uchins
Can you see the difference between “What I ordered VS What I Got”
The joy is written on their faces

Congratulations To LP families 🙌
Congratulations To Dr. Alex Otti🙌

Congratulations To Ndi Abians, And Everyone Residing In Abia State

244 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by inoki247: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good at least we will av a Govt to use as Yardstick for LP when he performs well nor fail...

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
IkpeAMU remains one of the most useless governors in Nigeria's 60+ history. Finally Abians have seen the light, and have kicked the disaster out.

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Quest7777: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Songs of Liberation indeed. smiley

BVAS/IREV has been the game-changer. But we need to improve by adapting BVAS to capture thumbprints for electronic voting.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Reelmii: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lp...congrats to otti

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Sonnobax15(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin
Good...

A similar feat could have happened here in my beloved Delta state but it seems our people over here are so addicted to their oppressors to the extent that they have fallen in love with them grin.

Finally,Abians have been vindicated while Deltans' prison time seems to have been extended angry. Na wa.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by ruggedboy01: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
I am so happy for Abia

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by ObalaEmma: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thank God Otti didn't give up.
Abians massively voted for him in 2015 but the result that came out was pitiable.
At last he won on a high note.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Emu4life(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
No be another Ibo man win the election!?

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by bestman09(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
No comment yet till eye neck pronounce the result. We know LP won clean but anything can happen in this coen tree

7 Likes

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by EmmyCC: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thank God for Abia.
God bless Abịa!
God bless incoming Governor Alex Otti
God bless Labour Party.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Brunosamel(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
My state is finally liberated from the shackles of PDP

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Moneyxpress: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Real pharaoh, Abia should stand tall

6 Likes

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by zoedew: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Quick march!
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Ofunaofu: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
T
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by leisuretym: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Ikpeazu is finished. I have never seen such level of incompetence from any leader. Let him retire to his kerosene filling station.

Just because he didn’t share kerosene this time, shame on you

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by MVLOX(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nice one.... Freedom is sweet

4 Likes

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by OlawaleBammie: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Blamelesscompas(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
My state

We really need help
In fixing our roads and other forms of development
Aba is a mess

Umuahia is like a rural area

May God allow Otti to claim his mandate

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Blaze14k: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Am having goose bumps. Abia state is liberated indeed

15 Likes

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by dinachi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is how to protect your votes.

8 Likes

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by Sholaco: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mascot no doings?
Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by shortIGBOman: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
IGBO People don suffer from the hands of their Political leaders. grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation by LagosG: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
The same PDP you people were clamouring for Obi to merge with to face APC. Lol. You people are irredeemable

Anyway, I sincerely hope development will come to Abia. The amenities of Lagos are already stretched to the max.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud / Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.