Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,041 members, 7,832,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing (55479 Views)

Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by ChoCho54(f): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Travel section is getting very high patronage since change came

cheesy
Yea you guys keep migrating over-seas while fulani migrates down south to occupy.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Damochevy: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
DSS means DISRESPECTFUL SECRET SERVICE
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by therajah: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:

Does he ever talk to the local press......he has never addressed any issue.....I'm shocked to my bone marrows
Im shocked and surprised that you are shocked! What do u expect? You cant pluck orange fruits from a banana tree. Wisdom cannot be fetched from a fool's fountain..!!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by smudge2079(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Treasure17(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:

I have always been a patriot forget.....I love Naija.....just that these politicians are messing the place up.....it really hurts
Funny you. Patriot my foot. As if you won't leave peradventure the opportunity come your way. I understand you anyway. Sorry eeh

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Ehibiggirl(f): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
dokie:

I think one of the greatest signs of stupidity or a low i.q is to make a mess of yourself fighting for something you only get to keep temporarily no matter how hard you try.

Why would a man who knows he would leave power one day, either by law, force or natural causes be so determined to make a mess of his name.

Old age is not wisdom. �������

Buhari is a stupid man.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by southsouthking(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Drakkernoir:
And then there was a country. SMH

I beg to differ That there was never a country sir��.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Ameboperoo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:
Well Abacha did worse but where is he today?......nothing last forever.....but Bubu's children will suffer for their father's sin
It doesn't work like that in Nigeria.
Did Abacha children suffer?
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:
Well Abacha did worse but where is he today?......nothing last forever.....but Bubu's children will suffer for their father's sin

Amen

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari is the idi amin and the Samuel Doe of our time.. Nothing last forever
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by obazie(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thank God everyone will answer to God someday. I know one thing for sure and it is that what will be will be so I strongly advise that everyone take caution remembering that the greatest commander of all is above watching our every role on this matter
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by NaijaHeadlines: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by CioAngels(f): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
DSS should tell the world the whereabout of Bakare because cannot say they are not aware of his whereabout. You arrested him all to day got your to realise he is not with you. DSS, Bakare is not a spirit. He must not be killed. This is Nigeria with there security operatives.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Agugbadin: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sowore and Bakare are ot the giant that Buhari should fight but Gboko haram, hunger, killer herdsmen, kidnappers, ritualist, stealing of public fund and others are the giant he should fight. These men that Dss are holding cannot kill a fly
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by ursullalinda(f): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ameboperoo:

It doesn't work like that in Nigeria.
Did Abacha children suffer?

Is it really easy for a son/daughter watch people insult your father and never speak good of him openly.....and even rub it on ur face in any given opportunity......I don't envy them @ all
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by ursullalinda(f): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Treasure17:

Funny you. Patriot my foot. As if you won't leave peradventure the opportunity come your way. I understand you anyway. Sorry eeh

You won't understand.....holiday /visiting yes.....but relocating?.....don't wish to @ all....never will
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by ursullalinda(f): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
therajah:

Im shocked and surprised that you are shocked! What do u expect? You cant pluck orange fruits from a banana tree. Wisdom cannot be fetched from a fool's fountain..!!

Ahhh.....my dearrrr......not to the point of arresting someone in a court room.....that is unimaginable......that man is pure disaster
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by tck2000(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Treasure17(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:

You won't understand.....holiday /visiting yes.....but relocating?.....don't wish to @ all....never will
Lol. Then make me understand sis. Abi cause of freedom to do whatever you like in Nigeria / Family I'm sorry I don't see any headway. The environment is frustrating jire.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by surgical: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
loganx:
I can place my last naira on a bet, Buhari does not know what is happening in this country, whoever is steering the affairs this country does not care as every action is tagged to Buhari.
There is danger here!
why is everything going on now seems a replay of his military regime,he knows everything,he is a leopard
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by chriscrosss(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
A time will come when buhari will become ex president.. Bet me...then he will never be free cos he has made a lot mistakes.. I wish him luck...
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by ursullalinda(f): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Treasure17:

Lol. Then make me understand sis. Abi cause of freedom to do whatever you like in Nigeria / Family I'm sorry I don't see any headway. The environment is frustrating jire.

Hahaha.......family yes......sense of belonging......can't place what it is but I'm not leaving......best of luck to you but don't 4get home....it will be well someday
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Treasure17(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:

Hahaha.......family yes......sense of belonging......can't place what it is but I'm not leaving......best of luck to you but don't 4get home....it will be well someday
Lol. Wow. So you won't leave even if there's free visa to UK with dual citizenship. Wawuu. Guess you are too attached to Nigeria. It's fine. Haven't left too but once I see a lead I'm out. Thanks. I shouldn't forget home?? Quite funny. Sure. Nice conversing with you ursullalinda.
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by ursullalinda(f): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Treasure17:

Lol. Wow. So you won't leave even if there's free visa to UK with dual citizenship. Wawuu. Guess you are too attached to Nigeria. It's fine. Haven't left too but once I see a lead I'm out. Thanks. I shouldn't forget home?? Quite funny. Sure. Nice conversing with you ursullalinda.

Lol....no I won't.....good luck once again Treasure 17.....and may plenty treasure locate u
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Lamasta(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
charlesditro:
we will o....... We shall......

Lol grin You and who
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by supercase1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
The lawyer in that pic dey use style romance police woman yansh
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
we must sign this hate speech bill! death sentence by hanging , then dumped in mass grave
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by supercase1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Don't mind them. It's because Sowore doesn't belong to their political caucus. The good thing is Sowore has passed the message, even if he doesn't lead the RVLN it's only a matter of time.

We are sitting on a keg of gun-powder in this country. The youth uprising is going to be massive when the time comes.
Which kind of weed do u smoke mehn I want some too grin
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by Treasure17(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:

Lol....no I won't.....good luck once again Treasure 17.....and may plenty treasure locate u
You never sleep.. Hian. You won't keh. Be deceiving me there. Funny individual. Amen o Mummy GO. And you too
Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by eteforlor(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:

Does he ever talk to the local press......he has never addressed any issue.....I'm shocked to my bone marrows

This mess happened because of the over populated illiterates in the north and some weak Yorubas. If not how can a reasonable individual elect somebody like buhari to govern a local government area not to talk of a country.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing by DedeNkem: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
What a failed State!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.