Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane (55418 Views)

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Meet Buhari's Official Pilot, Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi (photo) / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by dainformant(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, who is a pilot in the presidential fleet (Nigerian Air Force 001). The former Air Peace pilot is also a passionate Tennis player who loves relaxing by playing in his leisure time. He is currently in the United States with his boss president Muhammadu Buhari who is participating in the 71st session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/captain-chinyelu-chizoba-ndibuisi-meet.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by dainformant(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by PrettyCrystal: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2016
good one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2016
This my 5% in laws are the best. I never regret making that choice. The most dogged of the black race. Thank you ingozi for giving me hassanatou cheesy cool

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by ChangeIsCostant: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2016
May God protect u and ur boss

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by dainformant(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Seen..

So this old man life is in the hand of an IPOB man.

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by asitis752: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2016
So the life of buhari is even in the hands of igbos. This guy needs to do the needful as soon as possible.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by IYIMAN: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2016
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by PrettyCrystal: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Buhari's life is in the hands of God...
Wizzyblack3:
Seen..

So this old man life is in the hand of a IPOB

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:
So the life of buhari is even in the hands of igbos. This guy needs to do the needful as soon as possible.
They are the best allies and far better than the legendary turncoats. grin

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Seen..

So this old man life is in the hand of a IPOB
Dead wrong .... only Allah protects cool

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by dunkem21(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2016
I go dey expect one thread from NL clown.. Oyinkola cool

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by madridguy(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2016
NOTED.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by idupaul: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2016
When it comes to thier safety our leaders quickly shelve nepotism , sectarianism and tribalism and go for the most qualified .

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Grundig: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
This my 5% in laws are the best. I never regret making that choice. The most dogged of the black race. Thank you ingozi for giving me hassanatou cheesy cool
I don't know why I find this funny. Lmao

This post is littered with so much pun.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Omenkata: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:
When it comes to thier safety our leaders quickly shelve nepotism , sectarianism and tribalism and go for the most qualified .
honestly i was expecting one Ibrahim Abubakar Muhammed rabiu with full turban grin

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by sinistermind(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2016
Lmao... some comments tho

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by StephanieLuv(f): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2016
Meet [size=20pt]Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi[/size], who is a pilot in the presidential fleet (Nigerian Air Force 001). The former Air Peace pilot is also a passionate Tennis player who loves relaxing by playing in his leisure time. He is currently in the United States with his boss president Muhammadu Buhari who is participating in the 71st session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York.

Igbo Kwenu!!!

They know we are the best grin cheesy grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by QuotaSystem: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
oga help us end that miscreant and gullible president life.

You wish. He is part of the sensible Ibos like Ngige, Onu and the millions of other patriotic Ibos in the civil service, military and private sector serving their country loyally without the delusion of biafraud_.

You should thank his kind otherwise the whole nation would have been fed up if you all behaved the same way. In fact you would have been made to leave the country with your 5 core Ibo states.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by idupaul: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:

honestly i was expecting one Ibrahim Abubakar Muhammed rabiu grin

There are a couple of Ibrahim Abubakars in the private sector and the Airforce that have experience on flying the 737 and could easily be posted to fly this Boeing Business Jet but I guess they went for the most qualified. .I just pray this publicity doesn't affect this pilot sha

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Omenkata: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:

Their are a couple of Ibrahim Abubakars in the private sector and the Airforce that have experience on flying the 737 and could easily be posted to fly this Boeing Business Jet but I guess they went for the most qualified. .I just pray this publicity doesn't affect this pilot sha
life no get duplicate cheesy

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Omenkata: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:

You wish. He is part of the sensible Ibos like Ngige, Onu and the millions of other patriotic Ibos in the civil service, military and private sector serving their country loyally without the delusion of biafraud_.

You should thank his kind otherwise the whole nation would have been fed up if you all behaved the same way. In fact you would have been made to leave the country with your 5 core Ibo states.
[/s]
Rubbish Talk

79 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by QuotaSystem: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2016
iPod logic 101 - If the President appoints from his ethnic group it is nepotism and bigotry, but if he appoints from elsewhere, it's because they're most qualified.

It's hard to reason straight when shellshocked at the realization that while dozens are sacrificing themselves to hurt Buhari, their kinsman is daily sacrificing his own life to deliver his President safely to his destinations.

Yet the jokers wonder why they're never taken seriously grin.

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by facelessangel: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2016
You people think Buhari does not have sense Abi.
He knows where to go for the best.
He knows that he needs the best for himself.

The whole word including yourself reading this knows that the survival of this country lies with the Igbos.

He knows the best comes from the land of the rising sun.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by QuotaSystem: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
[s]you replying me shows you are jobless. Buhari is a plague to Nigerians. I never expected much from his government but I also never envisioned worst.young man don't be sentimental. A president that could not marshalled out or navigate our economy to the right direction is as good as dead. [/s]

And you think typing such senseless tripe indicates you even have a brain talk more of a job? Why did you not kill Jonathan for putting us in this mess in the first place?

S1lly kids running all over the place

Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Rubbish Talk

There's a myth that for every ipob calling the President dullard online, there are 3 patriotic Ibos in real life saluting the President at the Villa or on the plane with "Good day Mr President. "

One of them is who this thread is celebrating

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:

And you think typing such senseless tripe indicates you even have a brain talk more of a job? Why did you not kill Jonathan for putting us in this mess in the first place?

S1lly kids running all over the place
jonathan regime at least our suffering was minimal but buharis regime aggravated our suffering. I just pitied those that went through hell to vote him in.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2016
dainformant:
Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, who is a pilot in the presidential fleet (Nigerian Air Force 001). The former Air Peace pilot is also a passionate Tennis player who loves relaxing by playing in his leisure time. He is currently in the United States with his boss president Muhammadu Buhari who is participating in the 71st session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York.
Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/captain-chinyelu-chizoba-ndibuisi-meet.html

Oya, see marginalization and favoritism. Where them IPods?
He was even working for mama Peace. Abi there are no Abubarkar pilots again?

N di ara!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2016
buhari please take us back to our formal condition. we no want change again!!!

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) / US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.