Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video (87792 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by chewwie(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgaBuhari:
please correct yourself.
Amaechi is Niger Deltan from South South and not Igbo as u wrongly put up there.
please be guided!
Amaechi sounds Igbo to me, correct me if I'm wrong. There are Fulanis in Niger, Chad, etc. they're Fulanis irrespective of their region. Amaechi is Igbo irrespective of his geoPOLITICAL zone
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by chewwie(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

oppressive in which way....??

sowore was not granted bail,or else its impossible for dss to rearrest him....
What was his offense in the first place? Planning an unarmed protest against an incompetent government?
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by balisa1(f): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=pode post=84686821]I hope this beating is real and there is evidence to show so that in future some people will not come and open their gutter mouth to say something like this did not happen [/quote But I didn't see any beating here!
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by VanGun: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
angry angry

What is the stupid idiot doing in Spain if not wasting tax payers money like his principal
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Please their children are also schooling abroad... They should all be deported back here..

Our ever wonderful public universities are ever ready to accommodate them
Rubbish
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Amanda4life: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
semyman:
And someone will tell me that they are not terrorists?

If they are terrorist, the white men over there
who know more than us "the Africans" would have treated them as bokororam or terrorist

Or what do you think"

If the Spanish see them as terrorist they ought to have been in the cell by now.

Sincerely, we have to face the truth or Nigeria will remain same
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by OgaBuhari: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
chewwie:

Amaechi sounds Igbo to me, correct me if I'm wrong. There are Fulanis in Niger, Chad, etc. they're Fulanis irrespective of their region. Amaechi is Igbo irrespective of his geoPOLITICAL zone
there are no igbos asides from the South East region.

forget those lies you've always been brainwashed that there are Delta Igbos and Rivers Igbos, all those stuff are propagandas.
even the real Igbos don't accept them as their own.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Greenback: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:
i dont understand....do this ipobians even know who to attack or not....??
what did ekweremadu did wrong....??

now rotimi....!!??
any ipobian that try to piss me off abroad go hearam....!!

el manno,el manno....!!

...what did Ekweremadu
did

wrong?

What an illiterate!!ยก! grin grin
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by JayPeeOham: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
OK! Rotimi has collected his own, so who is next in line for another brain rearranging beatings.....?

IPOB pls update asap!!!!

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:
i dont understand....do this ipobians even know who to attack or not....??
what did ekweremadu did wrong....??

now rotimi....!!??
any ipobian that try to piss me off abroad go hearam....!!

el manno,el manno....!!

Mumu wey never cross border shut that hole in the middle of your face.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by chewwie(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgaBuhari:
there are no igbos asides from the South East region.

forget those lies you've always been brainwashed that there are Delta Igbos and Rivers Igbos, all those stuff are propagandas.
even the real Igbos don't accept them as their own.
Delta IGBOS, Rivers IGBOS, Kogi IGBOS. The sense you don't have will not take far. The 5 Igbo states were carved leaving out Igbo tribes especially towns like Asaba, etc.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by NGpatriot: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
tiwiex:

How does it even concern the ministry of transport in the first place?

Transportation is actually the biggest source of climate change and C02 emissions.

Get some education instead of hating and blowing ignorance on the internet.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by OgaBuhari: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
chewwie:

Delta IGBOS, Rivers IGBOS, Kogi IGBOS. The sense you don't have will not take far. The 5 Igbo states were carved leaving out Igbo tribes especially towns like Asaba, etc.
Kogi igbos??
u well so?
oga Igbo ends in the River Niger at Onitsha. after the River Niger Igbos don't exist anymore except Settlers.
Asaba People are called Aniomas and not Igbos
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by chewwie(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Kogi igbos??
u well so?
oga Igbo ends in the River Niger at Onitsha. after the River Niger Igbos don't exist anymore except Settlers.
Asaba People are called Aniomas and not Igbos
I can't quite understand your logic. It's very very retarded.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Legendguru: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oh good
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Mrsserene: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ordinary criminals grin you will only gain my respect if you come back to Nigeria and try it
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Taba21: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
sapele914:
Can't you read, before you jump into a misguided opinion like you ipob brothers, he is in Madrid for a climate conference. Your mouth like wasting tax payers money, what is your TIN number?

Jealous rodent his children school in Canada, he has bought a town house of the suburbs of Toronto, no one is deporting them, useless hater like you.

Igbo's should start praying hard because they just Cross the red line.

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Taba21: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
phemy36:

You are among those that steal our wealth, your beating is on the way. Barawo

You said you want Biafra so tell me what Nigeria wealth are you talking about or is rivers state among the south east States?

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Taba21: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
pode:
I hope this beating is real and there is evidence to show so that in future some people will not come and open their gutter mouth to say something like this did not happen

Ameachi is a sailor who goes them.
Ameachi is a Delta anchor weda you.
Not only ipob will pay this price because Rotimi Ameachi is a native of the Delta not of the south east.

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Taba21: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Did they beat him very well? cheesy grin cheesy

No level they couldn't

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by losky83: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
myright:
Watch the video on Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDCEA6tdTac

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=204627170701188&id=100034617184190
90% of these so called biafra supporters are illiterates.why attack amaechi?how reasonable was it? The man who started this movement later understood more about life and peace,and upon his death,he was buried as a Nigerian soldier with the Nigerian flag covering his casket.and because that great man corrected his mistakes before death, Biafra can never exist.Biafra project is aimed at controlling the oil money from the south south,unfortunately,the south south can never be a part of such shit.these young men abroad should please stop embarrassing Nigeria abroad and go back and complete their secondary education.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
philasine:
the ibos are so stupid their behaviour will make them look stupid both at home and abroad, soon every tribe in Nigeria will turn against them and they will cry that of hatred. The only way to push for independence is not by violent rather by dialogue. they should not touch any ijaw man if they do we will have no choice than to pour our hanger on them, we the ijaws are already waiting a day to teach them a bitter lesson

ur farher is stupid and ur mother is a fuc.ktard.. try Igbos and i assure you that we'll send only a fraction of Ebonyi state to wipe you out. thunda fire that ur ijaw bas.tard mouth, omo oshi!
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by ServantsOfTruth: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
sapele914:
Can't you read, before you jump into a misguided opinion like you ipob brothers, he is in Madrid for a climate conference. Your mouth like wasting tax payers money, what is your TIN number?

Jealous rodent his children school in Canada, he has bought a town house of the suburbs of Toronto, no one is deporting them, useless hater like you.

You see how stupid and foolish you are....listen to yourself idiot

This country is up side down because of this Idiot
called amechi and you fool is here to support him

If nigeria is good will he's children school abroad?

You are one of the foolish nigeria that want this country to remain like this thunder kill you there

You are a monster for the pit of he'll idiot

My God punish your generation for supporting evil
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by OyinO: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Dedetwo:

If anybody is moronically misguided, it is you sir for referencing climate conference. May I ask for what instance should dumbass Nigerians worry about climate talk less the so-called climate change? Basic life necessities are dream to Nigerians yet these ninnies from Nigeria are flocking to European nations to waste resources in the silly name of climate conference.

Powerful, wise, intellectual, concise and precise comment.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by ahnie: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Ode!
This loon at it again...may 50kg bag of abakaliki rice fall on you.
Punter!
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Bluehill1051: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
ahnie:

This loon at it again...may 50kg bag of abakaliki rice fall on you.
Punter!
modafuka! I'm non of ur fukkin business!

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by ahnie: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bluehill1051:
modafuka! I'm non of ur fukkin business!
Then get outta the kitchen...effing PUNTER.
Get you rotten eczemaic self out of my followers board!
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Bluehill1051: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
ahnie:

Then get outta the kitchen...effing PUNTER.
Get you rotten eczemaic self out of my followers board!
Lost sheep!

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by ahnie: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Bluehill1051 post=84736729]Lost sheep! [/quote]
What's the odds today?
Punter .. could you kindly throw more light on today's game?
May jumia deliver laced poisoned sand sand rice to you.
Oni-punter!

Punterious punter grin
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Bluehill1051: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=ahnie post=84736902][/quote]Idiot! I've gotten my rice.
Days don't have odds, events have odds! Ode! May your house burn this Christmas and you die in it! Stupid IPOB bitch!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.