Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video (87800 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by DuxofMen: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2019
bubu2019:
don't worry yourself. They will not attack you in ogbomosho your place of birth.I know you very well, your entire lineage have never and will never cross borders of Nigeria

Funny thing is that you've used a bad example. Ogbomosho people are found in places all over the world. In Yorubaland, they're the ones like Ibos, who are most likely to settle outside their domain for economic purposes.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by raymondedesiri(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:
i dont understand....do this ipobians even know who to attack or not....??
what did ekweremadu did wrong....??

now rotimi....!!??
any ipobian that try to piss me off abroad go hearam....!!

el manno,el manno....!!
you are a fool
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by tiwiex(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Dedetwo:

If anybody is moronically misguided, it is you sir for referencing climate conference. May I ask for what instance should dumbass Nigerians worry about climate talk less the so-called climate change? Basic life necessities are dream to Nigerians yet these ninnies from Nigeria are flocking to European nations to waste resources in the silly name of climate conference.
How does it even concern the ministry of transport in the first place?
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by obidark: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2019
raymondedesiri:

you are a fool

wat....??
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Seepayday: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2019
Beat them blue and black. I send...?
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by walexbiz(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2019
semyman:
And someone will tell me that they are not terrorists?

those are the people I regard as patriotic Nigerians.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by YorubaLord: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Of what use is his presence there to the country... Climate conference my black behind...

All the conferences Buhari attended ... How has it benefited the common man
See... All of you applauding evil and bad governance in this country.. You time of reckoning is near...

Continue ...
BTW... If that house was bought by looted funds... May good things depart from your house hold... Say a mighty Amen

You're very correct, bro! All 9ja Politicians (Fvck tribalism) and their families shall suffer! angry

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by ddippset(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2019
chewwie:

1. Amaechi is of Igbo origin, and he looted public funds.
2. Has Saraki ever voiced an anti-Biafra view? I don't recollect.
3. Rationally, I don't think any sensible person would attack his ally
If Nigeria has had 200 governors since 1999,

200 governors have looted state resources.

There is no single state governor who didn't loot, North, South, East, West.

Not voicing an anti biafra view is different from voicing a biafra view.

Only looter-politicians who have voiced pro-biafra views will be spared the wrath of these rampaging ipob mobs.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Difrent: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Kanu?.... What concerns kanu here?
Is he a government official?
Is he in a public office?

Kanu is running his OWN private organisation... If the conditions require the members to contribute a certain amount to run the organization...
That's there cup of tea.. Though I'm not a member.. I don't know how it works..

But for you to drag IPOB Into this in your desperate quest to defend corrupt politicians shows that all is not well upstairs bro..
Seek help..

What moral justification does any IPOB member has to accuse anybody of stealing when their own leader is a thief or is it allowed to steal your organization money?
Your desperation to defend ipob and nnamdi Kanu confirms my suspicions that you are stark illiterate and dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by chewwie(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

una will land una selves in big trouble like this....
Shouldn't we speak up against an oppressive government because we don't want to land in big trouble?

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Dchampion65: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Imagine if we give the presidency of this nation to this set of people.

Am just thinking loud
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by hatedisplace: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2019
ludd2018:

U are efulefus . You are still evolving
Capital letter EFULEFUS. Same reason the north is highest in term of poverty. Mumu people. If every group in Nigeria do same our rulers will think twice. Mind you i am not igbo.

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by hatedisplace: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Dchampion65:

Am just thinking loud
What has the people you gave presidency done to Nigeria?History will not forgive you generation.

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by hatedisplace: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Dchampion65:

Am just thinking loud
What has the people you gave presidency done to Nigeria?History will not forgive your generation.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by obidark: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2019
chewwie:

Shouldn't we speak up against an oppressive government because we don't want to land in big trouble?

oppressive in which way....??

sowore was not granted bail,or else its impossible for dss to rearrest him....
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Temptee101(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
You're God... You are not just big oh......You are not just large oh...... You are a great God

grin grin grin
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by nnaeyes6: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2019
If Yoruba's will be able to beat up Tinubu, Adesina, and the likes, when the visit abroad for Sowore's sake, then the Nigeria we have today would be little corrected.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2019
I pray for all those that beat this evil politician that whatever they lay their hands will always prosper...

The suffering is too much abeg....while they amass wealth for themselves..May God punish Buhari and his cohorts stealing our money Insha Allah
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by drezzyx(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2019
South south said if Igbos touches any of their brothers they will rain fire and brimstone.
Am watching what next will happen
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by Cherez: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2019
Coldie:

This is pure stupidity.

You guys are not fighting for Igbo's u guys are just being plain stupid, Amaechi is one of the most performing ministers in Nigeria and u guys attack him, your excuse is that politicians are stealing money, u didn't attack the known ones with known corruption cases pending u attack the one u feel like.

U guys will pay for this
Lol!
Amaechi, the most performing minister?
That his ministry has had most of the borrowed funds?
Bros, can you place side-by-side the cost of same railway track Amaechi has organized in Nigeria to that in other African countries?
Do you know, it is his ministry that carries most of the debt increases by the FG, yet not commensurate with the work on ground?
See, there is no single Nigeriam politician of today that doesnt deserve a beating.
Who will pay for it?
Oga, oyinbo no dey reason like you people. They believe in the power of the people than that of the govt

1 Like

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by obidark: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2019
Cherez:

Lol!
Amaechi, the most performing minister?
That his ministry has had most of the borrowed funds?
Bros, can you place side-by-side the cost of same railway track Amaechi has organized in Nigeria to that in other African countries?
Do you know, it is his ministry that carries most of the debt increases by the FG, yet not commensurate with the work on ground?
See, there is no single Nigeriam politician of today that doesnt deserve a beating.
Who will pay for it?
Oga, oyinbo no dey reason like you people. They believe in the power of the people than that of the govt

bullshitt....oyinbos are the most wicked and sinister people on earth....
their own wickedness is at another level....
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by seguno2: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Did they beat him very well? cheesy grin cheesy

Not well enough since they did not grab his balls and pull until they detach from his body grin
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by showafrica(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2019
Amstupid:
This morning I saw some group of people Surrounding a bus conductor shouting give me my change , I joined them and shouted Oga Give me my own change na , I collected #450 and went my way , wetin concern me grin

Lol, the thing happen for my eye well well, lagos no be here oo. Las las na driver and conductor go fight the fight.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by OgaBuhari: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2019
chewwie:

1. Amaechi is of Igbo origin, and he looted public funds.
please correct yourself.
Amaechi is Niger Deltan from South South and not Igbo as u wrongly put up there.
please be guided!
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by OgaBuhari: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Jaysnowkid:
[s] Did you guys succeeded in bursting his head? next time use sniper from afar. Rubbish! [/s]
shut up there and stop supporting TERRORISTS.

and someone will tell me that Ipob is not a TERRORISTS group.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by wirinet(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2019
chewwie:

The conflict between herdsmen and farmers stems from stupidity. This is a simple thing, cows eat particular types of grasses that can be grown in farms, grow them in whatever part of the country you like, harvest them, preserve them and feed them to the cows in a farm house, you can even add vitamins and supplements, that way they'll grow better, and you can even use their dungs to plant the next batch of grasses. But our cows here spend 4000 calories a day trekking and end up consuming 2500 calories a day, so their bodies tap into fat and muscle storage for survival, that why our cows here aren't fat.
Natural disasters like flooding, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc. have been in existence even before the first drop of oil was discovered
The conflict between herdsmen and farmers is azeez old as humanity itself. The opening chapters of the biblical old testament was mainly conflicts resulting from herders and farmers. The wars were mainly about herders looking for fertile land (filled with milk and honey) for their sheep and goats. So farming settlements were always under attack by nomadic herders in search for water and grass for their herds.

Nigeria is in an enviable position of being transversed by 2 major rivers, so it's a natural magnet for herders fleeing the encroaching desert and drying lake Chad.

All you wrote about ranching is academic. Primitive people do not have the resources nor the knowledge to go into commercial ranch farming. They have no money to buy land, no money to buy feeds and no money to get vetinary services. They just walk their herds to grasslands and watering holes or rivers, and follow seasonal and climatic weather changes. That's how it had been done by primitive man, since the beginning of husbandry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by sakssey23: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2019
sapele914:
Can't you read, before you jump into a misguided opinion like you ipob brothers, he is in Madrid for a climate conference. Your mouth like wasting tax payers money, what is your TIN number?

Jealous rodent his children school in Canada, he has bought a town house of the suburbs of Toronto, no one is deporting them, useless hater like you.

This is not a matter of hating and yes, Amaechi should fix his country and so other politicians.

We keep praising corruption. He bought houses for his kids, good? Which person money? Tax payers I believe. There are lots of homeless kids back in Rivers and even in Nigeria.

Youths wake up o! For your future.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by slysteel: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2019
sapele914:
Can't you read, before you jump into a misguided opinion like you ipob brothers, he is in Madrid for a climate conference. Your mouth like wasting tax payers money, what is your TIN number?

Jealous rodent his children school in Canada, he has bought a town house of the suburbs of Toronto, no one is deporting them, useless hater like you.
Olukwu,clap for yourself,your politicians ruined schools in Nigeria and took their kids to go school in canada and you are hailing them? Something is definitely wrong with the brains of people like you.
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by HIPROFILE(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:
i dont understand....do this ipobians even know who to attack or not....??
what did ekweremadu did wrong....??

now rotimi....!!??
any ipobian that try to piss me off abroad go hearam....!!

el manno,el manno....!!

WHO YOU BE KWANU?? you aren’t a gonvernment official. There target is on Nigerian Politicians whom they believed are not handling the nation well not you bro you are never their problem they dont even know you exist!
Re: We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video by obidark: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
wirinet:

The conflict between herdsmen and farmers is azeez old as humanity itself. The opening chapters of the biblical old testament was mainly conflicts resulting from herders and farmers. The wars were mainly about herders looking for fertile land (filled with milk and honey) for their sheep and goats. So farming settlements were always under attack by nomadic herders in search for water and grass for their herds.

Nigeria is in an enviable position of being transversed by 2 major rivers, so it's a natural magnet for herders fleeing the encroaching desert and drying lake Chad.

All you wrote about ranching is academic. Primitive people do not have the resources nor the knowledge to go into commercial ranch farming. They have no money to buy land, no money to buy feeds and no money to get vetinary services. They just walk their herds to grasslands and watering holes or rivers, and follow seasonal and climatic weather changes. That's how it had been done by primitive man, since the beginning of husbandry.

thank you....

their is realy nothing new under the sun....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.