Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong (5920 Views)

Obidients Should Drop The SS Must Be Igbo Movement / We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Greenback: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
is Buhari and Igbo man?

How is Amaechi an Igbo man?

This act of yours is why Yoruba's and Hausas don't want to set eyes on you in there regions. You are ready to claim and take over peoples land, you claim to Own everywhere....

What's really your problem with the igbos?
1st your topic says about attack on others now it's other people's land,are you ok or just simply obsessed and jealous of the Igbos!?

Please your family needs food,go get a job,thank you grin

lzaa immhotep

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by benedima1990(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Please am not Igbo but am with them on this one oooo, since we can't fight for ourselves here because of useless weapons called police, sars and dss they use to oppress us here

I fully support any shady politician irrespective of his tribe to be beaten well.

We need to protest in this country to get ourselves right

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by joeyfire(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:
I call on all relevant Igbo Organizations in Nigeria to call their kinsmen to other.

We must understand how volatile and inflammable the Nigeria structure is.
IPOD is an Igbo movement, just as we have Arewa is for the Hausas and OPC of Yoruba.
While others have remained calm and peaceful in their engagements in pursuit to whatever their agenda is,

The IPOB of the Igbos have continued to attack people from other region and tribes of Nigeria,

The President of Nigeria a Fulani Man was attacked and embarrassed by the Igbo Movement (IPOB) in South Africa, Now A Minister of this Country from Ikwerre has been attacked by the same Igbo movement.

This trend is if not checked and stop the Igbo movement is capable of igniting Reprisal attacks on the law abiding Igbos here in Nigeria not abroad.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo must call this miscreants to Other. People are watching, we have never had this kind of evil seed been sowed abroad before, but to an Igbo movement ( IPOB) has started it.

How can you support the attack of Nigerians abroad by IPOB when you live with the same people here in Nigeria,but can't cough or do something.

Are there no OPC members abroad? Are there no Arewa Members Abroad?

So why should the Igbo movement (IPOB) be the only one attacking and beating up people from other tribes?

Abegi the country did not implode when a mob stoned GEJ in the north tongue

So far it's only Igbo politicians like Amaechi and Ekweremadu that IPOB have beaten what's your concern?
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

So any body who bear Igbo names is automatically Igbo?

My name is valentine so am Roman

Nonsense

What a stupid comparison, Amaechi is Igbo deal with it

4 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language

Rest and use Google plus YouTube to clear your foolishness

Amaechi is not Igbo, people in Ikwerre bears Igbo names due to the former Eastern Region
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eartquake1:

What a stupid comparison, Amaechi is Igbo deal with it

Not
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

Amaechi is not Igbo, people in Ikwerre bears Igbo names due to the former Eastern Region

Lolzzzzzz

Can you hear yourself?

Did you read what you just typed?

Every single ethnic groups have their eyes fixated on Igbo issues....Lol...Haaaaaaaaaa

Are you not same person that said Igbos are from Godomigodo or whether na Benin....Lolzzz

Sorry for you

Amaechi made the statement himself both on national television so I don't know your issue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
gocac:
I call on all relevant Igbo Organizations in Nigeria to call their kinsmen to other.

IPOD is an Igbo movement, just as we have Arewa is for the Hausas and OPC of Yoruba.
While others have remained calm and peaceful in their engagements in pursuit to whatever their agenda is,

The IPOB of the Igbos have continued to attack people from other region and tribes of Nigeria,

The President of Nigeria a Fulani Man was attacked and embarrassed by the Igbo Movement (IPOB) in South Africa, Now A Minister of this Country from Ikwerre has been attacked by the same Igbo movement.

This trend is if not checked and stop the Igbo movement is capable of igniting Reprisal attacks on the law abiding Igbos here in Nigeria not abroad.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo must call this miscreants to Other. People are watching, we have never had this kind of evil seed been sowed abroad before, but to an Igbo movement ( IPOB) has started it.

How can you support the attack of Nigerians abroad by IPOB when you live with the same people here in Nigeria,but can't cough or do something.

So why should the Igbo movement (IPOB) be the only one attacking and beating up people from other tribes?

[/s]

Ikwerre man named CHIBUIKE......You should be ASHAMED that your country is on the verge of going from the Nigger Area, to the zoo, to the shythole, to the worlds largest TERRORIST territory.

What the heck is wrong with you BLACK PEOPLE?

Oh you think England and France and Russia and Yankee just became great overnight?

WRONG

People were killed and slaughtered, those who behave like your typical Nigger Area politicians with their families and today those places are heaven compared to your dance dance party party HELL...

3 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzzzz

Can you hear yourself?

Did you read what you just typed?

Every single ethnic groups have their eyes fixated on Igbo issues....Lol...Haaaaaaaaaa

Are you not same person that said Igbos are from Godomigodo or whether na Benin....Lolzzz

Sorry for you

Amaechi made the statement himself both on national television so I don't know your issue.

I dont have issues with the Igbo

If Amaechi said he is Igbo that is fine
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

I dont have issues with the Igbo
If Amaechi said he is Igbo that is fine

I no agree with your first statement.
Your Issues too much...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I no agree with your first statement.

Your Issues too much...

Which one you dont agree with

I have great relationships with the Igbos
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

Which one you dont agree with
I have great relationships with the Igbos
I know that very well
We are In-laws.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Doc10q: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Myhusband:
I just stated this in other thread

beating a politicians won't stop these people from looting and hey it's not In all country you can be doing this shiit. not all countries tolerate abusing their peaceful conduct.

these clowns with using permanent solution to curb temporary problem are just so daft, I don't eulogise politicians but I still maintained beating anyone of them won't stop any looting rather it will gain more political sympathy on their side as Nigeria is made of 3 Nations.

multinational country that Nigeria is made up is the reason why Sowore is still held there, imagine if Hausa had supported him, they would have been in abuja by now demanding for his release

we can't continue using permanent solution for temporary problem

Thank god u finally admitted nigeria is made up of 3 Nations only..IBO, HAUSA AND YORUBA. So we minority tribes(SS)are also ibo people or part of ibo. So what is d fuss with u or that stupid Op? Did they beat a yoruba or an hausa man? After all I'm ikwerre too and amechi chibuke is my brother, so let them beat him, the man is a thief.. He didn't do anything for our state when he was still in power. I support ipob on this..
Had it been they beat somebody lik our precious governor wike, I go jus tear red eye for ipob.. But ipob fight for justice for people, they already know who to or who not to beat... So I support them let beat that fool to stupor. Ipob meka ooo.. cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by LabDNA: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sometimes I really wonder what is wrong with some yoruba elements.

Where have IPOB ever attacked anybody who is not bearing Igbo name? What is their business with your Mohammed and Tinubu.

They know that the country is messed with tribes protecting their own looters while pointing wretched accusing fingers on leaders of other tribes, so they won't dare. Or you think IPOB members with their massive diaspora population have not seen Tinubu, Saraki, liar mohammed on the streets of london, china, USA etc?

They have but they know that if they are touched hungry and illiterate buffoons like you will claim that 'Igbos want to kill other leaders and leave their own' as your previously accused them in 1966.

So IPOB will not touch your tribal looters who have sold your future for a few shekels, anyday they try it, they will lose my sympathy. OPC and Arewa youths should take that responsibility.

They are holding killers of Easterners and Eastern leaders accountable and forcing them to be more pro-East than pro-Nigeria just as Buhari is more pro-north than pro-Nigeria.

Buffoons..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by LabDNA: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

Amaechi is Ikwerre and never Igbo

When will you Igbos stop this foolishness of claiming other people as your tribe

But he himself confirmed that he is Igbo in this piece? Why are you disagreeing with him omo yoruba?

http://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
LabDNA:

But he himself confirmed that he is Igbo in this piece? Why are you disagreeing with him omo yoruba?

http://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language

I am not Yoruba

I agree if he said that
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Myhusband(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Doc10q:

Thank god u finally admitted nigeria is made up of 3 Nations only..IBO, HAUSA AND YORUBA. So we minority tribes(SS)are also ibo people or part of ibo. So what is d fuss with u or that stupid Op? Did they beat a yoruba or an hausa man? After all I'm ikwerre too and amechi chibuke is my brother, so let them beat him, the man is a thief.. He didn't do anything for our state when he was still in power. I support ipob on this..
Had it been they beat somebody lik our precious governor wike, I go jus tear red eye for ipob.. But ipob fight for justice for people, they already know who to or who not to beat... So I support them let beat that fool to stupor. Ipob meka ooo.. cool
[/s]

The kind of your reasoning, stupid person must stay far from it If they want to enjoy sanity for once. What's my issues with Igbo begging south south to be part

Please read my post again when your mental provider is available, who give a crab about begging minority tribe to join your Biafra crabs!

Has any beating stop Ike from swindling una money, no be in mass your kinsmen came out to welcome him the last time clown?
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Doc10q: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=gocac post=84696426] keep deceiving yourselves remember the last election in Lagos how your people from the yeast where not allowed to come out and vote.
Hmmm you don't know the dangers facing an Igbo man in Nigeria.

Igbos are endanger species in Nigeria[/ote]

And that is why ibos wud soon leave and ur tribe will now be the endangered specie in nigeria in d hands of Fulani caliphates.. Afonja �

2 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

So any body who bear Igbo names is automatically Igbo?

My name is valentine so am Roman

Nonsense

Many people has English name.

Give us your native name , not that I may know you but to pigeonhole you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=Doc10q post=84716648][/quote]

My dear tell them ooo
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Doc10q: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

Amaechi is Ikwerre and never Igbo

When will you Igbos stop this foolishness of claiming other people as your tribe

You are very stupid! I'm ikwerre and amaechi is my brother from d same Ikwerre tribe too, and he speaks ikwerre ibo and I speak ikwerre ibo too..so why wud u call me/us yoruba or hausa.. Do we speak any of those?! Somebody will stay in their brown roof and stretching his neck into a tribe that is not his own... Fool! Please u ppl should leave us alone, if we say we re ibo, e no concern anybody.. If we say we re yoruba or hausa, e no concern anybody too! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Doc10q: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
ChoCho54:
I'm a yoruba mooslim and we are bringing Sharia to SW to keep you in check.

I love this Yoruba mooslim, he respects the simple rule of Sharia law. cheesy. Why can't other stupid yorubas Christians embrace Islam and forsake Christianity. It's only Islam and Sharia law that can save and secure d lives of yorubas from trouble. Chocho54 pls advice ur senseless christian yorubas, let them listen to d voice of reason. In fact u re d only intelligent yoruba mooslim I know. Mumu yorubas pls adopt this ur brother's intelligence for ur lives to be better..

3 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by JonDon12: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
gocac:

Isnt Amaechi Minister of Transport for the whole Nigeria. I dont support violent tactics against Politicians but if its going to happen, it should be against all of them not just Igbo. Plus as far as I remember Amaechi is an Ibo name so Rotimi can claim what he wants but he is an Ibo man so he better watch himself.

Plus if you don't like it, let us leave the country. Thank you.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Doc10q:

You are very stupid! I'm ikwerre and amaechi is my brother from d same Ikwerre tribe too, and he speaks ikwerre ibo and I speak ikwerre ibo too..so why wud u call me/us yoruba or hausa.. Do we speak any of those?! Somebody will stay in their brown roof and stretching his neck into a tribe that is not his own... Fool! Please u ppl should leave us alone, if we say we re ibo, e no concern anybody.. If we say we re yoruba or hausa, e no concern anybody too! angry

Which language be Ikwerre Igbo again

Never heard of that since I was born shocked
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Many people has English name.

Give us your native name , not that I may know you but to pigeonhole you accordingly.

IGODO
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

IGODO

Lolzzz...

Your antics is always dead on arrival.

Give us full Representation of your native name.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by adekolaelect(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
dignity33:
Amaechi is an igbo but from river, he is a member of Ohaneze ndigbo, pls if you don't know what to say better face your own tribe IPOB never attack Tinubu or Muhammad.
You are better do your nonsense with your people .If you try it with we Yorubas or Hausas that will be the end of tribe call Igbo's in Nigeria. If you think you no get sense keep doing nonsense with you people ,Elders and Leaders .The river that left its origins will always dry up .Nigerians are looking at you what will be the negative output of what you are doing to your region and your leaders .a stupid and crazy person will board a car without a Driver !!!!!! Shame.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Doc10q: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Please read my post again when your mental provider is available, who give a crab about begging minority tribe to join your Biafra crabs!

U re very stupid, if u had read what I wrote very before stupidly commenting, u wud have noticed where I said I'm from that minority tribe and we re all part of biafra. So what's d essence of this your incoherent fatuous statement tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzz...

Your antics is always dead on arrival.

Give us full Representation of your native name.

I just did
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

I just did
You didn't...
Don't play smart...Igodo..

Try and give us your full native name
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Doc10q: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Atigba:

Which language be Ikwerre Igbo again

Never heard of that since I was born shocked

That's what we refer ourselves as because we re part of ibo..we speak d same language but different dialect, jus that our dialect is deeper that ibo, we have similar culture & traditiona.. In sincere aspect we re all ibo ppl.. It's only my gnorant ikwerre brothers that deny their iboness.. The intelligent ones knows they re ibos.. There re no two ways abt that.. Ndi ibo vu nwinda nyi..ovu ovu(ibos re our brothers..one heart)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? / How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) / Niger Closes 10 Boarding Schools, Relocate Students To Safer Schools For Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.