Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong (5888 Views)

Obidients Should Drop The SS Must Be Igbo Movement / We Can't Travel Down To East Becos Of IPOB - Igbo Youths In Diaspora Lament / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by nkwuocha1: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

the question is,is he talkin for all Ikwerres....??

is asari tokunbo talkin for all ijaws....??

My question is are you an ikwerre man?
Let the ikwerre man speak for himself as against another,it's a choice.Wetin dey make you cry for the matter?
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:

My question is are you an ikwerre man?
Let the ikwerre man speak for himself as against another,it's a choice.Wetin dey make you cry for the matter?

am just tellin you,because some say some say,doesnt mean its the ol tribe that said it....
thats why when you meet another from the same tribe and he tells you to fvck off,you get confused and label them afonja....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by durangokid: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

wat....??
you do know thats hate speech,right....??
. My friend, mark my words it is going to be the next line of action by those people
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Doc10q: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Atigba:

Ikwerre and Igbo differ

They are not the same people

U re very stupid! Are u the one to tell me who I am? I see no reason why I need to continue wasting saliva on u cos it seems ur brain is not working well enough to know there is no difference btw d two..
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Doc10q: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
AmuDimpka:

It's like differentiating ... Crocodile and Alligator

Do tell me what's the difference between Amaechi of Rivers and Amaechi of Imo state in names

Tell me the different meaning if these names if they aren't different....let's start from there !

Beside that I don't think I am particularly about ikwerre being Igbo, They don't act Igbo, They are too laid back and lazy to be Igbo but I want to look at it from the objective angle of incidence

Tell me the different meaning of

Amaechi

In ikwerre and Igbo

So we can start identifying the difference ...if not...shut the fúck up please

You are a fool! Who is lazy..? Please don't u dare insult us! If u want to debate with him, u can do better without insulting my tribe. Be careful.. After all ikwerre are still ibo ppl..so if we are lazy, then ibos are lazy too cos we re Ibo Ibo..
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Doc10q:

U re very stupid! Are u the one to tell me who I am? I see no reason why I need to continue wasting saliva on u cos it seems ur brain is not working well enough to know there is no difference btw d two..

You are not Ikwerre
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Porthacourt is a name birthed by colonialists.The Igbos existed even before the name was birthed.Youare saying bullshit oga

What are you talking about

Did I say Igbo did not exist before porthacourt name
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
AmuDimpka:

I lived in Benin , and I know and hear some of the language ...ozuo...

Now tell me the edo That bear Amaechi ! I hope you are not calling Igbo akiri near agbo That speaks igbo

Lier ! As in do you think the whole Igbo would loose sleep over tiny ikwerre that has not shown capacity to scale

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you people ...Amaechi said that he is Igbo on many occasions and he has stood by it...deal with it and stop ranting behind the key board

Go and tell him that he is not Igbo

Ikwerres are not Igbo

Some people in Edo State bear Igbo names

Amaechi, Okoro, Uche, Uchi, Ebere etc
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by nkwuocha1: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Atigba:

What are you talking about

Did I say Igbo did not exist before porthacourt name

Then what rubbish are you saying about migration of the Igbos to pH?Do you think Igbo lands is NO MAN'S LAND like Lagos?
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Then what rubbish are you saying about migration?

Overtime the Igbos in the east migrated to porthacourt and reside there the same way you are in Sokoto and Jo's, especially during the time of eastern regional government.

Or are you saying you now own ph and the people you meant there are now Igbos?

No wonder they seized you guys properties after the civil war. If Ikwerre were Igbos, they won't do that to your people.

Ikwerres are not Igbo, If Amaechi claimed he is Igbo, I won't dispute that because alot of Igbos migrated to Ph overtime.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Kpoikpoi: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
CSTR2:
Is amaechi a Fulani man?
Who are these clowns?
Or are you jealous of ipob?
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Kpoikpoi: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Amaechi comes from a tribe in Rivers State called Ikwere,you just showed how stupid and illiterate you are.
You think everybody is an Igbo man?
You are a stupid Okoro man trying to claim everybody and everywhere.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by nkwuocha1: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
Atigba:

Overtime the Igbos in the east migrated to porthacourt and reside there the same way you are in Sokoto and Jo's, especially during the time of eastern regional government.

Or are you saying you now own ph and the people you meant there are now Igbos?

No wonder they seized you guys properties after the civil war. If Ikwerre were Igbos, they won't do that to your people.

Ikwerres are not Igbo, If Amaechi claimed he is Igbo, I won't dispute that because alot of Igbos migrated to Ph overtime.
[/s]
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Atigba:

Ikwerres are not Igbo

Some people in Edo State bear Igbo names

Amaechi, Okoro, Uche, Uchi, Ebere etc

And these people are not Igbo but they bear Igbo names

Your stupidity is factory fitted ....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Amaechi comes from a tribe in Rivers State called Ikwere,you just showed how stupid and illiterate you are.
You think everybody is an Igbo man?
You are a stupid Okoro man trying to claim everybody and everywhere.

But Amaechi personally said on many occasions that he is Igbo !

So are you to define him or him defining himself ...what the fúck is wrong with some of you guys
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Doc10q:

You are a fool! Who is lazy..? Please don't u dare insult us! If u want to debate with him, u can do better without insulting my tribe. Be careful.. After all ikwerre are still ibo ppl..so if we are lazy, then ibos are lazy too cos we re Ibo Ibo..

Ikwerre as a set of people be it ibo or whatever are known to be backward and laid back
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 12:09am On Dec 10, 2019
AmuDimpka:

And these people are not Igbo but they bear Igbo names

Your stupidity is factory fitted ....

They not Igbo
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 12:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Atigba:

They not Igbo

But for the fact they bear Igbo names it then means that Igbo colonised then or enslaved them....don't you think Igbo is amazing

They colonised and enslaved them physically and mentally and culturally...how did our fire father's achieve that ?

They bear Igbo names
They have Igbo Culture
And they speak a dirty form of Igbo language to please the Igbo

No wonder they said that Igbo have the highest IQ in Africa...you are right , they can't be Igbo, They were colonised

1 Like

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by obidark: 1:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Doc10q:

they are funny....they dont know how to choose words....thats why they like sowore....

they insult you and want you to be nice to them in return....

crazy way of thinkin....
they insulted northerners sotey northerners got pissed and tell them to go away....

nawa....
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Atigba: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2019
AmuDimpka:

But for the fact they bear Igbo names it then means that Igbo colonised then or enslaved them....don't you think Igbo is amazing

They colonised and enslaved them physically and mentally and culturally...how did our fire father's achieve that ?

They bear Igbo names
They have Igbo Culture
And they speak a dirty form of Igbo language to please the Igbo

No wonder they said that Igbo have the highest IQ in Africa...you are right , they can't be Igbo, They were colonised

You didn't colonise them, you dont have the same culture with them.

Igbos has never enslave any body, and they don't speak your dialect.

You influenced them mostly in the eastern region government.

I have listened to Ikwerre speak, some of their words are similar to Esan language in Edo State
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2019
Atigba:

I have listened to Ikwerre speak, some of their words are similar to Esan language in Edo State

Ikwerre are Edo people...

Can you now smile and sleep well....They are from Benin and they are your Edo people.

Hope you okay now?

cc
Doc10q

Abeg make una end the argument as I have settled the issue.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Kpoikpoi: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2019
AmuDimpka:

But Amaechi personally said on many occasions that he is Igbo !

So are you to define him or him defining himself ...what the fúck is wrong with some of you guys
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Kpoikpoi: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Okay,Amaechi is not Ikwere,he is an Igbo from Aba in Abia state.
Do you better now?
Do you feel like you belong now?
This is exactly what happens when a group of people are isolated by others because of lack of trust.
Desperation desperation desperation.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by AmuDimpka: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Atigba:

Oh tell me the words that sounds like Esan, at least I hear a bit of Benin and lived there

Benin boy the Igbo influenced them mentally, psychologically and culturally

Igbo are super tribe
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2019
EmekaMD:
You're worried that ipob attack the oppressors abroad but you aren't worried that the same oppressors are killing unarmed ipob protesters on daily basis while patting the murderous fulani herdsmen on the back..

Cry me a river
mr Man, What The Op,meant Is That Ipob Should Only Attack Their Igbos In The Core 5 Igbo States,verbally,physically Or Other Ways, Cause It Might Lead To Other Tribes Attacking Igbos
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2019
CSTR2:
Is amaechi a Fulani man?
Who are these clowns?
Or are you jealous of ipob?
What If Ikwerres Start Attacking Igbos For The Attack On Amaechi
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by joeyfire(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by CSTR2: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2019
otuekong1:
What If Ikwerres Start Attacking Igbos For The Attack On Amaechi
It is like saying Nsukka people will start attacking Igbos.
Or ijebu will start attacking Yorubas.

If it happens, then they are attacking their own People.
Re: The Continuous Attack By Ipob-igbo Movement On Men From Other Tribes Is Wrong by EmekaMD(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
otuekong1:
mr Man, What The Op,meant Is That Ipob Should Only Attack Their Igbos In The Core 5 Igbo States,verbally,physically Or Other Ways, Cause It Might Lead To Other Tribes Attacking Igbos
how about other politicians from other tribes stop attacking Igbos and let only igbo politicians do that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Deploys Aircraft, Gun Trucks In Search Eastern of Security Network / Enugu State Inaugurates New Tech Hubs, Youth Innovation Centers / Nobody In Tinubu's Team Is Clean.. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.