Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone (14088 Views)

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by MoIbrahim: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is one of the wisest politicians to ever emerge from the south-east. But the Igbo are currently busy insulting him and every other ethnic group. Hmmmn!

Let's hope they listen to him.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by MoIbrahim: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
It is not by blackmail and threat. They must put their house in order. All their different socio-cultural groups and social media campaigners don't give the hope that others will be safe in their hands. The aggression is scary.

No insult intended, but anytime you see insults like you are very stupid, idiot, your father, your papa you are a goat, you are an animal etc etc, you could be 90% right to think it is from them. This must change.

QuotaSystem:

Of course no ethnic group can produce the President on its own. It's exactly why PMB couldn't succeed until he created a bridge with the SW through an alliance with Bola Tinubu. That goes without saying.

How possible is it that with the current antagonistic stance of the Igbos that they will be able to secure such alliance and support from the North and even SW? With all the insults and daily attacks? Other regions, unlike the SE, are measured in their utterances and posturing which makes them much more likely to secure the region's support.

P. S. Your statement that Fulanis or any other ethnic group will soon be able to win the Presidency alone based on population alone is a bare faced lie. The constitutional requirement for 2/3 spread across states ensures its not possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by ofeco: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
MoIbrahim:
This is one of the wisest politicians to ever emerge from the south-east. But the Igbo are currently busy insulting him and every other ethnic group. Hmmmn!

Let's hope they listen to him.
A man that wants senatorial position for himself and Governor for his son in-law who was his chief of staff is not the wisest but the most greedy politician Igbos have ever produced. We know better than outsider, Igbos do not support bad eggs simply because they are kins ,we want a leader that will change this great country for better. Okorocha doesn't have such attitude and political sagacity to effect such needed change.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by Kuginzi: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
How can u insult people, by calling them names(i.e zoo, zombie, animal kingdom,) etc and then seek for their support. Who does that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by MoIbrahim: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
ofeco:

A man that wants senatorial position for himself and Governor for his son in-law who was his chief of staff is not the wisest but the most greedy politician Igbos have ever produced. We know better than outsider, Igbos do not support bad eggs simply because they are kins ,we want a leader that will change this great country for better. Okorocha doesn't have such attitude and political sagacity to effect such needed change.

That a politician is greedy (a negative attribute) does not mean he cannot be wise or that nothing sensible can come out of him. The baby that sits in the bath water is not a dirt, and it is from the darkest of pots that akpu, as white as it is, comes out.

So we must all learn to see beyond the soot at the back of the pot, or the dirty water in the bath.

The Igbos are supposed to draw the likes of Okorocha closer and tap into their broad nationalistic network and connections. Rather, any Igbo politician that tries to build a nationalistic network or connection with other ethnic groups is almost always named a betrayer, castigated and and quickly disowned. Ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
We don't want useless Presidency...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1LX9D6ivBI
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
QuotaSystem:
This smiley is suspicious grin

I think Mazi Cownu said he has a secret chemical that he will release in the North through their MTN masts that will trigger mass amnesia to make them forget the insults.

This sounds like a awusa story
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
noleflendum:
the guy is right
You insult Hausa,Fulani and Yoruba and you want to become Nigeria president how will that be achievable?

Same way u have been an expert in insulting igbos everyday in this forum

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by Uuhemz: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Him dey avoid DSS arrest
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
ofeco:

I feel pity for your kind, how do you support your own that stole the money that was supposed to be used to develop the Eastern states , how do you feel when you visit Umuahia and other parts of Abia state? Thank you Buhari for punishing those that think our collective resources is their personal inheritance.

Selecting anti corruption fight is a witch hunt.

If buhari wants to kill corruption, he should kill it by arresting all thieves.

He will never get the support of all Nigerians thru selective witch hunting
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by noleflendum: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Same way u have been an expert in insulting igbos everyday in this forum
show me where I have been insulting Igbo
I only insult Ibo miscreants causing nuisance

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by webngnews: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by ojun50(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
NigeriaBam:

Congratulations...!!!
Thanks man
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by therajah: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Correction..the day Igbos support themselves and support one credible candidate, the victory starts. Unfortunately anambra will say na me go do am. Enugu go say no! Abia go say na me better pass.. imo go say na me dey intelligent...
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
noleflendum:
show me where I have been insulting Igbo
I only insult Ibo miscreants causing nuisance

Oh, u insult ibo miscreants grin grin cheesy cheesy

U see that u don't have any sense at all abi
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by noleflendum: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Oh, u insult ibo miscreants grin grin cheesy cheesy

U see that u don't have any sense at all abi
I do insult urine drinkers

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by pieces18: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Orji uzor kalu will be the IBO president in 2023. He can win while in prison.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by VanSARS: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
fulanimafia:

Rochas Okorocha, the Imo West Senator has declared that the South East alone can’t make themselves President in 2023.

The Senator disclosed this while addressing newsmen on Wednesday, in Abuja.

Okorocha reiterated that the southeast needs the support of the North and other geopolitical regions to achieve its aim of producing Nigeria’s president in 2023. He stated that Nigeria needs a president who would continue with the efforts of uniting the country, create jobs and also guarantee security.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

He said: “The Igbo alone cannot make themselves the president. The quicker they come together and start shoring up support from the North and other parts of the region the better it is to realise the dream.

“I know we shall come up to that point one day when who becomes the president would not be based on tribe or religion. For as long we keep promoting tribal and religious sentiments, we are not getting it right.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/05/igbo-cannot-make-presidency-alone-rochas-okorocha/

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by amNorth(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
igbos are funny!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by ofeco: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Selecting anti corruption fight is a witch hunt.

If buhari wants to kill corruption, he should kill it by arresting all thieves.

He will never get the support of all Nigerians thru selective witch hunting
The president can not jail every corrupt leader, it is done one after the other now that OUK has been convicted other will follow, I believe there will be positive change in the character of our politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
ofeco:

The president can not jail every corrupt leader, it is done one after the other now that OUK has been convicted other will follow, I believe there will be positive change in the character of our politicians.

Dont confuse urself.

Nigeria knows who m who is holding our money in dis country, running into hundreds of billions of dollars, let the nation go after dem today.

Buhari has sentenced 3 or 4 Christian politicians so far, let him jail the Muslim fulani n den we will know he is serious.

Till today babachir lawal is walking free and spending his loot, burutai has been left to use his salary to buy multi million dollar mansions in dubai, the list is endless and buhari is feigning ignorance
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by IMRAAN33(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
neoclassical:
Any Igbo man that thinks he/she stands a chance to become a President of this country is a Joker. The country has been structured to keep the North in power as long as Nigeria exists.The best thing for Igbos to do now is to join the Yorubas in their support for Hausas for them reap the dividends of democracy in 2023 and beyond from Hausas as Yorubas are doing. Hausas will continue ruling till Igbos and Yorubas have sense. In 2023, an Hausa man will be sworn in as the next President of Nigeria, from either APC or PDP. The courts will render your Top Politicians as Ex-convicts before 2023 and none of your top politicians will be eligible to contest. Okorocha, Tinubu, Osibanjo and co should get ready to get their space in Kuje or Kirikiri Prisons before 2023. We can grant you Presidential Pardon but render you useless as ex-convicts. Yorubas and Igbos can go and die. You all are mad.
####LAME.....

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by Mhizdebbie(f): 1:44am On Dec 08, 2019
fulanimafia:

Rochas Okorocha, the Imo West Senator has declared that the South East alone can’t make themselves President in 2023.

Okorocha reiterated that the southeast needs the support of the North and other geopolitical regions to achieve its aim of producing Nigeria’s president in 2023. He stated that Nigeria needs a president who would continue with the efforts of uniting the country, create jobs and also guarantee security.

He said: “The Igbo alone cannot make themselves the president. The quicker they come together and start shoring up support from the North and other parts of the region the better it is to realise the dream.

“I know we shall come up to that point one day when who becomes the president would not be based on tribe or religion. For as long we keep promoting tribal and religious sentiments, we are not getting it right.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/05/igbo-cannot-make-presidency-alone-rochas-okorocha/

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by nrexzy: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2019
jahsharon:

Please which Kanu? Kanu Nwankwo or Nnamdi Kanu? If you put Nnamdi Kanu forward, he won't get a single vote from all the 19 Northern States and the six Yoruba Stares except the votes of Igbo residents there. In Lagos, we won't even allow any Igbo to vote, if you doubt it, check what we did to Igbo PDP supporters during the last governorship election in Lagos.

So, stop talking as if every Nigeria is Igbo. If you don't stop abusing other tribes, you will never get even the number five position in Nigeria. As for the Presidency, Igbo will never ever rule Nigeria

Abeg no b orji uzor kanu em sentence 12yrs ni Were kanu N & Nnamdi kanu take enter d equation

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by BrattyFootGirls: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
fulanimafia:

BrattyFootGirls reiterated that the southeast needs the support of the North and other geopolitical regions to achieve its aim of producing Nigeria’s president in 2023. He stated that Nigeria needs a president who would continue with the efforts of uniting the country, create jobs and also guarantee security.

Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by Uchek(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Please who is we in your statement??
Coldie:

I hope u guys get Biafra as far as IMO state is not part of it.

After giving u Biafra we will blockade u people air, Land and sea. Stay in Biafra
Re: Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone by Coldie(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Uchek:
Please who is we in your statement??
Me, IMO state, and Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godfatherism In Nigeria's Politics. / Buhari Must Start By Jailing Thieves –kokori / Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.