Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts (39982 Views)

Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Sirjamo: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
I dey crase?

I rather make 9 families naira millionaires with that 9m. And detail them to remit at least 20k to me every month,with which to assist random youths with their education or biz venture every month
This is how all our leaders should think.
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by udemzyudex(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2019
seedord247:

Innoson!
Innoson G5 and G6
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by contigiency(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2019
What purpose will it serve if it cannot ride me to heaven?
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by abumeinben(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2019
The beauty is worth the price
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by NwsBoy: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2019
adecz:
shocked shocked

But I'll settle for this electric
Evija® any day! cool cool

Hope yo are no settling with it here in Nigeria
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2019
faith551:

None of those vehicles will go for the aforementioned amount as brand new. The problem in the OP's assertion is "NEW SUV"

2019 Nissan Kicks - $18,540.
2019 Hyundai Kona - $19,990.
2019 Ford EcoSport - $19,995.
2019 Mazda CX-3 - $20,390.
2019 Honda HR-V - $20,620.
2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport - $20,945.
2019 Toyota C-HR - $21,145.
2019 Chevrolet Trax - $21,300

The OP's fault is using "Nigeria". Dubious people everywhere to inflate price. $25,000 will definitely get you a brand new SUV

5 Likes

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Xkalaban(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
I dey crase?

I rather make 9 families naira millionaires with that 9m. And detail them to remit at least 20k to me every month,with which to assist random youths with their education or biz venture every month

Way to go wink

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Galaticos444: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
okorotalkative:

I think every property is a liability, even women. lol
some men too ar liabilities so next time jst say "even humans"
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by NwsBoy: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2019
adecz:
shocked shocked

But I'll settle for this electric
Evija® any day! cool cool

You will use Jen to charge it abi
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Joshuazedd(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2019
okorotalkative:

is ur mom a liability? or a property?
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by EdwardRandy(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2019
Not that I do not like the ride or do I intend to discourage people from buying this car, but as an Igbo man I won't buy it even if I have the money.. Pure liability.

Not to think of the fact that in years to come this very bugatti will go outdated and better cars will be made.
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Miner13: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2019
okorotalkative:

this time okoro is not a talkative but okorowiseman
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by shogsman(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2019
khallebb:
This car is a fvcking liability

Not for those that can afford it, it is chicken change.
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by adecz: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2019
NwsBoy:

You will use Jen to charge it abi

If you can afford such a whip,
electrity supply will be the least
of your problem; Two 5Okva generators
will be doing 12, 12 hour relay while NEPA
will be on stand by!!

smiley wink wink
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by shogsman(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
I dey crase?

You do not fall into the category of their targeted consumer.the car is meant for super rich people and they don't have a problem paying for all this.So relax.

2 Likes

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2019
adecz:

If you can afford such a whip,
electrity supply will be the least
of your problem; Two 5Okva generators
will be doing 12, 12 hour relay while NEPA
will be on stand by!!

smiley wink wink
grin
You sure know how to twist words.
Oh mehn... grin

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by SEGLIZ: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2019
person wake up, carry him money go buy problem and liability all in the name of luxury.
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Mightyhaiz: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2019
shogsman:

You do not fall into the category of their targeted consumer.the car is meant for super rich people and they don't have a problem paying for all this.So relax.
so how many of these cars does bill Gates own? Or he is not super rich? Even if I am twice as rich as gates,I won't spend on frivolities.. Now that is my stand,and I dont need you to determine whether I fall or not into any categories..u don't know me to start with.

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by shogsman(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
so how many of these cars does bill Gates own? Or he is not super rich? Even if I am twice as rich as gates,I won't spend on frivolities.. Now that is my stand,and I dont need you to determine whether I fall or not into any categories..u don't know me to start with.
Mark zukerberg owns a $2m pagani and you don't expect him to be ranting because of maintenance fee,because he can afford it,first off no one asked for what you will use a cool mill for.
And I say it again, you do not fall into the category of their targeted consumer, the car is for those who think rich.

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by sphinx54: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2019
timifakay:

Which SUV please?

Excellent question!
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by okpalaAnambra: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2019
Logobenz:
Sell them to who exactly?lol
You go Buy?
Not everything is sellable,unless the seller is willing to accept 70% less the actual value lol.
So you see.....
Chai, no wonder very rich men like bill gates, dangote and co don't go for such because they know what is up
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Topmaike007(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
I dey crase?

sense will not kill you, I just learn something new from your word

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by einsteine(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2019
paix:
Are women now regarded as property? I hope you don't have a sister or a daughter that will be regarded as somebody's property that can be used and dumped. I don't want to mention your mother because of the respect I have for her.

If they are not property, why do families demand bride price? Until bride price is abolished, men would always have it in their subconscious that women are property
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by airminem(f): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2019
The BUGATI is great. Maintenance is fine. But the NAIRA difference is the big ISSUE. Naira is doom!

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by fabienjoe: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Wise ones should sell them off after retirement

Unfortunately, those are worth next to nothing in the second hand market...Very expensive parts would soon start failing making their ownership extremely stressful and financially draining..Besides, those driving those types of cars don't usually shop for used items.
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Clinghton: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Am I allowed to call this vanity?
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Mightyhaiz: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2019
shogsman:

Mark zukerberg owns a $2m pagani and you don't expect him to be ranting because of maintenance fee,because he can afford it,first off no one asked for what you will use a cool mill for.
And I say it again, you do not fall into the category of their targeted consumer, the car is for those who think rich.
lol,so thinking rich is only when u spend billions on luxury.. How bout creating wealth and lifting ppl out of poverty? Na your type go empty treasury the moment u lay hands to the key,..to satisfy your 'rich mentality'

3 Likes

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Bewiseedet(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2019
skyhighweb:
just passing, dont wanna comment n people will say i poor
ahh go me n u we poor but u poor pass me. Lol
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Infamous(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Wise ones should sell them off after retirement
nope. The wise ones won't buy them in the first place. I rather buy the lastest Mercedes benz/BMW as a star

1 Like

Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by IprintMONEY: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2019
i am ok with my customized keke
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by Zona123(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Big man, big problem, enjoy your wealth
Re: Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts by naijacentric(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2019
okorotalkative:

Modified :- I didn't mean that in a ridiculous way guys, you think it is easy to maintain a woman?

u mean naija women angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars / Motorized Three-Wheel Tricycle Spotted In Onitsha (Photos) / Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.