Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS (31562 Views)

Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by MadCow1: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Ehn must collect..

The re-arrest isn't right, but its legal. They released him on one chatge and re-arrested him on fresh charges. Its called playing the system.

Sowore na pikin wey say ehn mama no go sleep.. Wetin the pikin no sabi be say ehn mama dey Night Vigil. grin

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Every sane person is condeming this but the nairaland zombies with 30k stipend would still find a way to justify this or worst case scenario, stay away from this topics!
Acursed fools!!! angry

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Hungarriman: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by globalresource: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2019
It is well
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by TenthMan(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2019
It is because (we) Nigerians are cowards.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2019
WNRblog:
Politician-cum- businessman Akin Alabi has reacted to to the rearrest of the convener of RevolutionNow protest, Omoyele Sowore by the Department of State Services (DSS), Igbere TV reports.

https://mobile.twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1202928414363176961

I'm not on anyone's side.

I'm on the side of "isi kote ebu, ogbakasia ya aru"

Simple.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Oguieke(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2019
that is hate speech!
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by deltateam: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2019
StacyO:
It is not right in every sense of judgement.

Why must it be in the same court that granted him bail without their awareness? Was there no court security?

If this is not contempt of court then I wonder what is?
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by ogbonti: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2019
backnbeta:
Some zombies are rejoicing, thinking it's all about Sowore. Unfortunately, this is bigger than the rights of one man! Injustice to one is Injustice to all. Rubber stamp or not, this Senate must do something about our democraZy undecided

Aww Saraki how we miss you. All those fools shouting Otoghe whatever that means ... una see una life. Will this happen when Saraki was in senate and at least he won’t talk about it?

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by CMrecords: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2019

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by biobab23(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Am highly disappointed in Apc, Bubu n useless DSS I wish Nigerian can hv dat ball to face dis government n let dem realise that no one above d law even Bubu can be impeach.... Youth wake up n stop flexing muscles online... Don't just be Internet warrior let us unites n reject impunity from DSS because it's might be YOU tomorrow.... ✌️ Peace

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2019
StacyO:
It is not right in every sense of judgement.

Yes u are right.

Also sowore is reaping the fruits of his labour, Let him enjoy his changi dole

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by KanuSE: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2019
What do you expect from a lawless society?undecided
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He is the first elected official in Nigeria to criticize the barbaric act of the DSS.

Who?
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Finnese001: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2019
biobab23:
Am highly disappointed in Apc, Bubu n useless DSS I wish Nigerian can hv dat ball to face dis government n let dem realise that no one above d law even Bubu can be impeach.... Youth wake up n stop flexing muscles online... Don't just be Internet warrior let us unites n reject impunity from DSS because it's might be YOU tomorrow.... ✌️ Peace

Only if it is possible for the youth to wake up and unite but unfortunately it not, that is the bitter truth

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by ogbonti: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He is the first elected official in Nigeria to criticize the barbaric act of the DSS.

If Nigeria is not a zoo, shouldn’t the articles of impeachment be brought before the Legislative Arm against this tyrant called Buhari ?

Because of ordinary phone call, Donald Trump is going thru impeachment... for lives lost and human rights being abused left and right, none of the legislators can even advise the president to act appropriately talk less of impeaching him

Is impeachment not in the 1999 Nigerian Constitution?

In as much as I dislike Rotimi Amaechi as a person. I am kinda forced to reiterate his quote. That “until Nigerians start stoning elected officials at public events, politicians won’t stop stealing”

So until these legislators who won’t call Buhari to order get lynched by their constituents and made to feel the insecurity Buhari has allowed on the land, nothing will change!

Just imagine if the FBI to go into a court room in America to create this kind of drama to even a serial killer - I will bet my testicles that the Director of the FBI will be forced to resign within 24 hours whether he was aware of the act or not, and those who committed the act of shame will be fully prosecuted.... And if there are trails linking the president to the act, hmmm there will be a bipartisan consensus to have him impeached. I am talking of IF THIS WAS DONE TO A SERIAL KILLER IN THE US talk less of a political victim of circumstances like Sowore

This is absurd!!!! Woe to everyone who works at Aso Rock and still call Buhari, Mr President - you have no shame, no honor and no dignity as a human being!!!!

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by TenthMan(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2019
It is because (we) Nigerians are cowards.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2019
agbangam:
God doesn't love Nigerians because how can one explain how God in his infinite mercy gave us the best of Natural resources, Mineral resources but chose to punish us with horrible men and women as leaders since independence. Yaradua that would have done better, God allow death to take him from us, God ended up giving us a man that doesn't see stealing as corruption. Now we don get the one wey no sabi obey court order or believe in Rule of Law. I just confuse undecided

God gave u free will.

He can't go against it.

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by kunleobak: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by pesty100(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2019
I always thought that the judiciary was supposed to be a separate equally powerful branch of government, but it seems like our judiciary is a toothless dog.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by ultimatekint(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2019
In as much as our leaders lacks leadership sense, these are what we will be experiencing.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by kunleobak: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by jubangha(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad lipsrsealed embarassed undecided sad angry undecided may Nigeria pharaoh and his DSS perish in their wickedness. The Pharaoh we see today,may we not see him again undecided lipsrsealed wink angry angry
AMEN

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Patrioticman007(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2019
MadCow1:
Ehn must collect..

The re-arrest isn't right, but its legal. They released him on one chatge and re-arrested him on fresh charges. Its called playing the system.

Sowore na pikin wey say ehn mama no go sleep.. Wetin the pikin no sabi be say ehn mama dey Night Vigil. grin

Please educated these Ipobians & 8ters for us.These rebels won't relent until they see Nigeria fall, forgetting that its only God will that can come to pass not their evil intentions.
Imagine they supported A Cameroonian against Nigerians, they are against anything that will make our obodo Naija grow.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by lonelydora: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2019
backnbeta:
Some zombies are rejoicing, thinking it's all about Sowore. Unfortunately, this is bigger than the rights of one man! Injustice to one is Injustice to all. Rubber stamp or not, this Senate must do something about our democraZy undecided

No vex oo. What was your comment when it happened to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by kunleobak: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2019
bc

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Awoo88: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2019
To many, it is neither right nor wrong. it is Karma
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by Advocate500: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Some tribe can be very funny in their stand on issues, always afraid to speak truth to ur oppressors because of selfish gain.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2019
After planning to overthrow a democratically elected government,his arrest/rearrest is always right.
Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by dannybomb(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2019
can't the legislators grow some balls like USA is doing to impeach buhari

Re: Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS by 2Odds101(f): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2019
TenthMan:

It is because Nigerians (we) are cowards.
God bless you my brother ...

Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Osinbajo Back From Italy, Attends Lagos At 50 Gala Night (pics)