Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place (2081 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Spman: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lol,so my babe tricked me by not visiting me today because i havent visit her.
We started dating since september and just when i travelled home this month and she came to visit me last week sunday then she jokinly ask that day if i would visit her which i said i will someday.
So onn thursday i insist she visit me but again she said she is sick and all that i wanted to visit her but i think she hasnt proved to me how she love me.
Then yesterday we all set it and she promise to visit me but one way later she said she cant visit me because i didn't visit her despite the facct she said she is sick...

I was like wtf...so u knew all dx?
Anyway i will keep cool bcus i knw she want to bring d monster in me...i will find a way to visit her but if one day i start giving her attitude then i don't think i am wicked..

Bcus little things women do is what make men to start loosing interest..d major things are lies,not fulfiling promisese....
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
visit the babe and be done with this misery... what so difficult with that?

you want a babe to visit you, and she did, but when it is your time to do the same, you are coming with cheap excuses (aka she hasnt proved that she loves you bla bla bla)

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by bereavedheart: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
So she must prove that she loves you before you can visit her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by chigoizie7(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
All these small small boys.

What has visiting your supposed girl friend got to do with weda she loved you enough or not?

Here , people are looking for who to visit, and someone is inviting you and you are doing shakara.

You are the one that doesn’t even care for the girl, your supposed girlfriend told you that she is sick,

To slap you just de hungry me. If you do not want to visit her, just say that you do not want to, not that she has to prove one nonsense love to you.

Some people shouldn’t be dating at all

16 Likes

Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Billionsclub: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
this is a useless topic because
u are sound like a teenager
u are not a focused person if not u should have pursue your dreams first and other things will follow.
u are after fornication. u are not in love but u are there to get something from the girl.
u are immature
focus on your dreams, use your head to think what u need to do that will change your levels.
this is a nonsense topic that is calling for senseless attention. I know some myopic Nairaland will still come here and say rubbish.
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Spman: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
You all Don't know why, actually am kind of shy person when am going to visit a lady who stays with her parent... Even my first girl before I could do that it took me sometime and she understood why... And despite that she still left me..

So if assuming my babe is living alone on her own visiting her won't be a problem
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Spman: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Billionsclub:
this is a useless topic because
u are sound like a teenager
u are not a focused person if not u should have pursue your dreams first and other things will follow.
u are after fornication. u are not in love but u are there to get something from the girl.
u are immature
focus on your dreams, use your head to think what u need to do that will change your levels.
this is a nonsense topic that is calling for senseless attention. I know some myopic Nairaland will still come here and say rubbish.
Relationship haven't made not to focus on my dream..
I am studying mathematical sciences and I thank God it's moving smoothly and beside am about to learn some skills especially in terms of ict...

So I know what I am doing, relationship will never be a barrier to my career pursuit
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by bereavedheart: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Spman:
You all Don't know why, actually am kind of shy person when am going to visit a lady who stays with her parent... Even my first girl before I could do that it took me sometime and she understood why... And despite that she still left me..

So if assuming my babe is living alone on her own visiting her won't be a problem

You have to be ready to make sacrifices.Put your shyness aside in some cases.
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Spman: 6:07am On Dec 08, 2019
bereavedheart:

You have to be ready to make sacrifices.Put your shyness aside in some cases.
alright, thanks.
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2019
From ur post u sound like a child of 14-16. Shouldn't u be focused on ur Christmas gifts from ur folks this season You have no business planning to fcck a little girl this season. Enjoy ur holidays boy & if u have to visit her do so while her folks are home. Meet ur momma and remind her about ya holiday shopping & stay tf away from NL it will corrupt you son sad
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by sheDD(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
dairykidd:
From ur post u sound like a child of 14-16. Shouldn't u be focused on ur Christmas gifts from ur folks this season You have no business planning to fcck a little girl this season. Enjoy ur holidays boy & if u have to visit her do so while her folks are home. Meet ur momma and remind her about ya holiday shopping & stay tf away from NL it will corrupt you son sad
Baba u dey cuss this op Abi u dey advise em?? grin

1 Like

Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Originalsly: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Spman:

Bcus little things women do is what make men to start loosing interest..d major things are lies,not fulfiling promisese....

Did you fulfill your promise to visit her?....even when she was sick? Hmmmm.... guy with more shakara than babe.... plus attitude. These are the little things guys do that make babes lose interest. If you ask me......she will be visiting... just not you.
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
How old are you? undecided
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Spman: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Originalsly:

Did you fulfill your promise to visit her?....even when she was sick? Hmmmm.... guy with more shakara than babe.... plus attitude. These are the little things guys do that make babes lose interest. If you ask me......she will be visiting... just not you.
but she shouldn't have tricked me that she will come na instead she would have been plain with her words that see if you don't visit me i won't visit you too.
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Originalsly: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Spman:

but she shouldn't have tricked me that she will come na instead she would have been plain with her words that see if you don't visit me i won't visit you too.

Nobody tricked you. BREAKING NEWS...women are not plain with their words. Read between the lines... and look at their action. So don't later say she ended the relationship but didn't tell you. She already told you.
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Spman: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2019
So i planned visiting bae today only to tell me that i shouldn't bother to come again..
Okay fine when will u visit me she said she doesnt know??..

Well God knws why i my recent relationship have been failing.
I have never played a girl that i will be saying maybe Karma is at work but i keep having failed relation not that am not fun to be with in fact even d ones that indirectly got my attention it will start getting rossy but few weeks it will start getting sour..

E no better make i forget relationship issue? Even if Konji hold me make i patronise Olosho which i have never done in my life before....

Make una pray for me oo i am sick of havin failed relationship ,i want something serious i am not the type that Bleep around
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by samtol4(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Someone is sick you are still dragging her to visit !is it a taboo if u visit her ?
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Spman: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
samtol4:
Someone is sick you are still dragging her to visit !is it a taboo if u visit her ?
i was preparing to visit her today she said no i shouldn't worry ...
See women matter eh

1 Like

Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by samtol4(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Spman:

i was preparing to visit her today she said no i shouldn't worry ...
See women matter eh
Because u drag your feet o
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by maikbanj(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
How can your supposed girlfriend be sick and you can't visit someone you claim you love Love isn't by mouth but actions. If she decides to move on, honestly you deserve it
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by frubben(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
You talk like a child. I will advice you take your study more serious.

You are not ready for a relationship
Re: My Babe Refused To Visit Me Bcus I Haven't Visit Her Own Place by Spman: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
maikbanj:
How can your supposed girlfriend be sick and you can't visit someone you claim you love Love isn't by mouth but actions. If she decides to move on, honestly you deserve it
i insist on visitinng her she said No.
She is not straight with her words....

(1) (Reply)

closed / Pregnant For Mr Pompous … (18+) / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.