Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt (8998 Views)

Ayu is Very corrupt, he Collected N1bn from a PDP Presidential Aspirant - Wike / Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Rivers State And Omoleye Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by nkwuocha1: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Buhari will make sure he dies in prison. cheesy
Activist my foot!The chicken has come home to roast,enjoy your change
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by baby124: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2019
boolet:
Lol. If a video of Ganduje collecting dollars was alleged to have been doctored, who says an audio of Sowore cannot be nursed or 'dentisted' or 'surgeoned' cheesy
Don’t mind them. Gandollar is still running rampant fighting Sanusi shamelessly when such a video is out there for the world to see. DSS and the FG is yet to prosecute him. Yet they have the guts to try to point fingers at Sowore.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by baby124: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Roast ko; peppered, stewed and fried ni.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by nkwuocha1: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2019
baby124:

Roast ko; peppered, stewed and fried ni.

Go and save him,it better still help relief his konji in DSS custodyundecided
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Kemz77:
Some of you Nigerians are very very naive and gullible if you support this tout that enriched himself from the Nigeria corrupt system.

Senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by pek(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2019
PatriotTemidayo:
I think the first question should be HOW MUCH DID APC PAID SOWORE TO BRING JONATHAN DOWN IN 2015?

Pay not paid.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by treshbanj: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Nothing makes sense in this video, no evidence of collecting bribe or whatsoever, the only thing I know is that the guy is envious of Sowore and he is been paid to do all this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by emerazz(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2019
J111333:
My own anger is that the DSS disrespected the Judiciary by trying to arrest him in a court of law before a sitting Judge.
As for Sowore, he is reaping the fruits of his hard labour just like every other farmer. He cultivated APC and Buhari so he should enjoy the harvest.
Trust self acclaimed activists at your own peril. undecided

Brodaly play dat video again and spot one DSS agent in the courtroom.. Dem I'll give up.. Let's not let our anger against government poor performance blind our sense of judgment..

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by selemempe: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2019
Mgbadike80:
All these propaganda would never justify the actions of the DSS and the Buhari government by disobeying court orders and other judicial rascality. Gradually, another four years is going without any tangible achievement from Buhari. Devilish idiots.
wow...see how igbos are speaking against Sowore's treatment....if Sowore was an igboman... yorubas would be running around nairaland insulting Igbos.

I thank God am igbo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Pls HELP a Brother I'm jobless,broke and starving 2082255914 UBA
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Okoroawusa: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Sowore will rot in jail!!
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by idid: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Oloriburuku

You don't even know where you will end up

Sango strike you there

nkwuocha1:
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by edoairways: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2019
Sirjamo:
When I told some retards on this forum that Sowore is a Conman, they call me all sort of names, now the real Sowore is beginning to unravel before their very eyes!!!
Conman indeed! you think many Nigerians would believe that crap of a video emerging now? Why didn't they release the video since why now? . I may not like Sowore but am not moved by this useless video from a suppose paid person
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by edoairways: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2019
PatriotTemidayo:
I think the first question should be HOW MUCH DID APC PAID SOWORE TO BRING JONATHAN DOWN IN 2015?

Firstly, the culture of give and take is everywhere, I mean everywhere. However, this doesn't excuse the Primitivism we witnessed in the High Court Few days ago.

They need to distract the people from continuously discussing the hooliganism act of the operatives of DSS at the court two days ago. They needed something to dilute the condemnation and global disdain for their obsolete choice of action.

We all know all of them are conmen. We all know they only shout when the national cake did not get to them. But how can we understand the thuggery demonstrated by the department of state few days ago? It is beyond pathetic.
Absolutely!
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Mgbadike80: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2019
selemempe:
wow...see how igbos are speaking against Sowore's treatment....if Sowore was an igboman... yorubas would be running around nairaland insulting Igbos.

I thank God am igbo
it's in their nature na, even Sowore engaged in anti igbo propaganda even with hi Sahara reporters. He has failed to speak out against the lawless assaults, arrests, tortures and killings of ipob members but we should not because of that keep silent or support evil.It's not in our nature.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Masterpiece77: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2019
We don't even know what to believe again.
Kindly view my signature for quality sneakers/shoes and watch from top brands at best offer..
Also, if you need land around lagos mainland kindly view my signature for my contact details.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by nkwuocha1: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
idid:
Oloriburuku

You don't even know where you will end up

Sango strike you there

[/s]

Sango no strike Buhari na me e won strike grin
Iyala iyala iye!
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Gratefulll(f): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by obailala(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nothing's really indicting in that video
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by PatriotTemidayo: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
pek:
Pay not paid.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Arthurity1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Is this your attempt to justify the impunity of Buhari and his DSS dogs? Your kind sicken me! Well I don't blame you. I blame the nairaland mods that have not banned you yet.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by idealogical: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
These so called journalists and accidental activists are actually hustlers, they play the system to advance their own corrupt agenda and slice of the national cake.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by tony5(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Every man Has Is Own Past, I Stand With Sowore Even If The Government Sees Him As A Threat,i Don't Want That Stupid Man In Power Again. Enough Of Power Rotation Among Few People In Nigeria,we Want Change And The Change Is Now..Buhari Must Resign
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by ednut1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
No activist in nigeria. Sowore contested to raise 150m he was going to chop lol.
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Jimi24: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
J111333:
My own anger is that the DSS disrespected the Judiciary by trying to arrest him in a court of law before a sitting Judge.
As for Sowore, he is reaping the fruits of his hard labour just like every other farmer. He cultivated APC and Buhari so he should enjoy the harvest. R
Trust self acclaimed activists at your own peril. undecided

And now you have been told that DSS was not effecting arrest inside that court?.
Now that you looked in the video and actually did not see and DSS agent arresting the guy inside the court, why does your lying, inferiority complex and persecution mania infected mind still hold on to the lie that the court was desecrated.

You guys are always vindicating Buhari.
You are a lying, inferior and cowardly generation. You will shut out the truth because your Nigerian nurtured brought you out that way.

Anyway Sowete should try this revolution thing again...when you guys see the consequences maybe you will finally realize that there are govts that dont joke with.their primary responsibility
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by grandstar(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kemz77:
Some of you Nigerians are very very naive and gullible if you support this tout that enriched himself from the Nigeria corrupt system.

I was in LAG when he was the student union leader and was nothing to write home then. I'm not surprised at this revelation if it is true

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by omohayek: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kemz77:
The protests against the actions of the DSS have nothing to do with approval of Sowore as such, and everything to do with the sustained pattern of disregard for the judiciary that this latest outrage represents; first there was Dasuki, then Zakzaky, and now this, with Sowore’s case lacking even the flimsy justification that Zakzaky’s detention did, given how little real world political pull Sowore had displayed until now. Whether Sowore is a crook or not, legal rulings have to be obeyed if Nigeria is to retain any pretence of being a constitutional republic.

Personally, I find Sowore impossible to take seriously as a political thinker, and am certain his agitations would have faded into the void if Buhari hadn’t chosen to turn him into a martyr.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Cajal(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
So sowore too na like them
Sowore don buy market
DSS working on this video
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Cajal(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
jakezebrax:
This is the person you want to follow and Takeitback with? This kind person fit empty CBN treasury. Una mumu never du? Haba
..thank u
Even his party expelled him due to corruption
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Xisnin(m): 5:22am On Dec 09, 2019
I watched the whole video.
There is no evidence that Sowore asked for 100 million Naira.
It is the guy's word against Sowore.

The only audio he played is when the alleged Sowore told him that EFCC is after him
and where he accused Sowore of fraud.
Other allegations are hearsay.

It is not surprising that the guy did not approach the court because he has no evidence.

Here are the facts from the video:
1. The accused and Sowore are sort of a friend
2. The accuser got contract/subcontract of 38 million from the former NSA(Dasuki)
and received 12 million.
3. EFCC is investigating the said contract and leaked it to Sahara reporters as usual.
4. Sowore saw this guy's name and told him about the coming exposure.
What happened next isn't clear.

But from the guy's narrative, Sowore does not respect friendship when it comes to exposing
his friends which could be bad if you are on the receiving side.

But let us look at some possibilities.
If we are to believe this guy, Sowore has the power to stop an
EFCC's investigation with just 100 million Naira bribe. This is obviously a lie because Sowore has no political power to do such.

Another possibility is that Sowore wanted to scam the accuser of 100 million without saving him from
the prosecution which is farfetched because if this guy was eventually picked up, he won't go down alone and would have exposed Sowore
fraud.

A third possibility is that the guy has no case to answer but Sowore wanted to scare and extort him anyways.
This is a plausible scenario. But this also doesn't seem right
because if Sowore couldn't even correctly determine the value of the contract and was asking for a 10X bribe that makes him
an incompetent fraud and would long have been exposed as such by other victims. Or he was a smart extorter who leaves no trail.

It is funny that those who called Dasuki a thief are now the ones siding with one of his
contractors.

At a point in the video.
This guy was directly asked: "Did you benefit from the Dasuki's 2.1 billion dollars"
He dodged the question. We know he benefited.

I am not saying that I know for a fact what happened between Sowore and this guy.
But if this guy wants us to believe him, let him publish real evidence of Sowore actually demanding a bribe.

Even if this allegation is 100% true, it doesn't excuse the Daura Secret Service refusal to obey court orders and their
invasion of a court in session.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Xisnin(m): 5:55am On Dec 09, 2019
Cajal:
So sowore too na like them
Sowore don buy market
DSS working on this video
Joker. This is a different case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Resumes Its Madness On This 1st Day - Elections of Officers / FG Condemns Removal Of Egypt's President Morsi. / ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.