Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt (8999 Views)

Ayu is Very corrupt, he Collected N1bn from a PDP Presidential Aspirant - Wike / Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Rivers State And Omoleye Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Xisnin(m): 5:55am On Dec 09, 2019
Kemz77:
Some of you Nigerians are very very naive and gullible if you support this tout that enriched himself from the Nigeria corrupt system.
Where is your evidence?
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by Cajal(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2019
Xisnin:

Joker. This is a different case.
...yes d/f criminal case
He should ask tompolo, KANU
He will regret his actions
A rebellion act
Re: Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt by ironfive: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Africa maybe a cemetery, Nigeria maybe shit hole and the youths maybe lazy in ( Research, unreasonable and idiotic in the brain)
Mr journalist without portfolio, i have some questions to ask you. every reasonable man should pay attention to this...

THIS AUDIO AND VIDEO INTERVIEW IS DOCTORED. I Will unveil it now with common reasoning

sowore as you claim have being a child hood friend all along.... No issues , no sentiment. you eat together from one pot.
and all of a sudden in 2016 January the relationship elapsed.

To start with the VOICE on the Audio is not sowores voice. i am a Biafran and i stand with Sowore

UNVEILING
Did anyone notice this miscreant making a call with sowore on the second video?... i want you all to agree with me that for that call to be recorded possible in that manner it must be a video call, be it whats-app, imo, hangout or any other social media platform that support video call, so please provide evidence from the above otherwise get ready to go to jail.

Did you also notice him say sowore called him two time with a different line from US? but he only have the record of one audio tape. Pls provide the second tape.

Did you hear him say he narrated the whole story to a friend who is well known all over the country. what is his name?
Tell Nigerians the contract?

show Nigerians the contract certificate and stamp of Dazuki. 'contract you said you won?

you staged a protest in front of Sahara reporters in Lagos calling the media, propagators of fake news. was the biff between you and Sahara reporters or sowore?
Please tell Nigerian the fake news you are really referring too, that sparked your protest?
finally did anyone notice break in the video line when the journalist asked him the relationship between him and FFK....

..... learn how to call evil, evil. thank God Biafrans are wiser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing People From The Lekki Massacre / Malami: Corruption Declining Under Buhari, We Are Getting It Right / Tinubu's Full Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Council Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.