Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion (19283 Views)

Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by temibanks(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Someone sent the DSS officials ba?
I do not think they were acting on their own directives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Officialgarri: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Go to their twitter this video will remove all doubts.
Reading comments from SR's twitter page is enough to make you know that there were no operatives within the court.

I have a close source and I kid you not, the whole thing was staged.

See, I like Sowore and I've always wanted his release, so don't think I'm against the activist
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Reading comments from SR's twitter page is enough to make you know that there were no operatives within the court.

I have a close source and I kid you not, the whole thing was staged.

See, I like Sowore and I've always wanted his release, so don't think I'm against the activist
Was this video on their twitter page staged as well. Keep defending tyranny, it will get to you eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Empiree: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
All these stupid human right groups need to channel their rants at Israel for violations of human rights of the Palestinians, China for violations of human rights of her Muslim citizens and Burma for violation of human rights of her muslim citizens.

No country on Earth would allow you to walk away for calling for revolution. Not even United States. It is clearly against the US Constitution to try to overthrow the govt. He's lucky he tried this is Nigeria. If he tried this in US he would have disappeared overnight without traces.

Besides there is no DSS in this court. And Nigeria media need some discpline

1 Like

Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by TheMostComplex1: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
My own verdict is that the government should throw into Rivers Nembe,Odi,Bonny ,Niger the keys to the cell where Sowore is detained.
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Officialgarri: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Was this video on their twitter page staged as well. Keep defending tyranny, it will get to you eventually.
Why are you so aggressive all of a sudden?

I hope you have watched the video as well, so show me the DSS that went into the court room?
The officials didn't go past the lobby....
So where's the gun, where's the DSS?

Sowore sighted the officials who were going to carry out their duty and he fled back into the court.

If the DSS were hell bent on apprehending Sowore instead of allowing Falana to drive him away, do you think anyone can stop them?
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by chibuzormichael(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
It is really unfortunate that Nigeria has degenerated to this level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by bitbybit123: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

I hope you have watched the video as well, so show me the DSS that went into the court room?

Sowore sighted the officials who were going to carry out their duty and he fled back into the court.

If the DSS were hell bent on apprehending Sowore instead of allowing Falana to drive him away, do you think anyone can stop them?

Then who was the man in suit that pinned Sowore to the ground that could not be identified, that one too is Sowores supporter, abi?
Somebody was being dragged around that half of his bottom is open to the public and some people are saying it was staged. So within a twinkle of an eye they have rehearsed the scene, abi? Many are sick in the head here.
Anyway, i know that Sowore supporters dont wear suit. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

What are they doing in the lobby? Even if he ran into the court room did they have a right to chase him and arrest him in the court room. It is the equivalent of being arrested in the Senate or House of Representative chambers.
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Loveurneighbour: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
President Buhari may set up a committee to investigate the issue. May God guard and guide president Buhari in his policy of Justice, equity, fair play, and fear of God. Ameen
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by FlordFlorez(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Buhari has spoken thru his aid, onochie. This ppl are only wailing. Enjoy ur next level in pieces.
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by bubblesng(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
may we never again see such gov again Amen
BmG
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by bubblesng(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Empiree:
All these stupid human right groups need to channel their rants at Israel for violations of human rights of the Palestinians, China for violations of human rights of her Muslim citizens and Burma for violation of human rights of her muslim citizens.

No country on Earth would allow you to walk away for calling for revolution. Not even United States. It is clearly against the US Constitution to try to overthrow the govt. He's lucky he tried this is Nigeria. If he tried this in US he would have disappeared overnight without traces.

Besides there is no DSS in this court. And Nigeria media need some discpline

what are u saying , so what is d reasons behind d rearrest
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Alaska90:

So the guy in black suit holding Sowore down in the video is the court parish pastor ba?

use your brain...

grin
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Npfn: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

dss drove falana car away to the hq the video is in the internet stop lying it was clear when the driver was brought down so an officer took over and drove the car to the Hq i know you are paid to lie continue
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Henrhyme4u:

So if your imam or your pastor even you wear suit, you have become DSS automatically abi, I think you are the one to use sense here, don't lawyer wear suit.

So, he was held down by his lawyer? Na your own worst pass grin
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by skywalker240(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Alaska90:

So the guy in black suit holding Sowore down in the video is the court parish pastor ba?

use your brain...
grin

Where is it ?

do zombies and buharist have any?
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by skywalker240(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lovelife433:
dis bastard Sowore has start again?
@ pics, na lie
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by macaranta(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Confusion everywhere
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Myhusband(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
Henrhyme4u:

Are you still taking your drugs as prescribed . or did you just join the league of mediocre , do Nigeria favour to identify the DSS in the court in d viral video. Learn not to talk with sentiment or with sore and poison in your heart
[/s]

in a sane country you would have been feed to lion to reduce the idiot we have in this country

why should federal govt that refuse to obey court order, goto the same court and without order rearrest someone who has not committed any offence. he only attempted demonstration and he was arrested and detained illegally and you're saying thrash

make thunder pieces the little brain you've left
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by Pinkybush: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
NHRC + IHRC = INH'R'C'
As if anything will come out of this reaction to correct the menace cause by that illiterate and his cabals who are running this zoo as a one man business inorder to prevent any future occurrences. Beside, Sowore should enjoy that evening newspaper he help to instal on sane people like us.
Re: Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion by executive12: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Alaska90:

use your brain...

Don't mind the zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Fumes As PDP Demands Review Of Buhari Supreme Court Victory / Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) / Buhari, Jonathan Send Joint Economic Team To World Bank Spring Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.