Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? (5153 Views)

Why Women Love Bad Boys?? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by sylvex(f): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2007
With bad guys there can never be a dull moment. Think of the adventure, the toughness, the hardness, the roughness in fact everything little crazy thing they tend to do. To cut it short,  they are brewed for the weaklings like eemmmmmmmmm,
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by marlet01(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2007
sylvex:

with bad guys there can never be a dull moment. Think of the adventure, the toughness, the hardness, the roughness in fact everything little crazy thing they tend to do). To cut it short, coolthey are brewed for the weaklings like emm,

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by member161476: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2007
Just the way the bad girls always meet the good boys. thats why the world is naked but we can see.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by member161476: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2007
Nice but i dint cry ok
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by raxikool(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2007
hey i think its becos bad boys gives some girls the fun and their are d smart type
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by ndumart: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2007
Bad boys are spontaneous, fun to be with, risk takers, gregarious, have a glib tongue and know when to pull the strings but underneath lies a guy not ready for any serious commitment and u can be sure that he's doing the same to some other girl out there.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by kay4kelvin(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2007
For ladies that love dating bad boys,bad guys are defined relatively and is subject to the magnitude of the things you do or you have been doing.

There are some people that could be called a bad boy for a week.

Generally,girls see bad guys as people that are protective.It also depends largely on what the girl wants ,I mean what entices the girl as a person.

The girls has different reasons of dating bad guys which depends on the girls interest.Usually party girls love bad guys who will always be with them at the club and parties.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by desodgi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2008
I dont know why O, but I notice that too. . . undecided
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Scopium: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2008
with bad boys there is never a dull moment, there is he excitement and so much fun but with good guys its always one way you get bored so easily i think

sylvex:

With bad guys there can never be a dull moment. Think of the adventure, the toughness, the hardness, the roughness in fact everything little crazy thing they tend to do. To cut it short, they are brewed for the weaklings like eemmmmmmmmm,

[size=13pt]I know exactly what you mean. If you are not doing alcohol you are doing drugs.
If you are not robbing you are gambling. If you are not smoking weed behind the uncompleted building you are prolly having sex there. If he is not beating you up you are prolly in the hospital. If he is not cheating you are prolly cheating. Bad is bad. Then again what is your definition of bad? Bad guys help the girl accomplish all the opposite of what her parents taught her. If you are a good guy, you may end up the way Adam ended with Eve or maybe not.
[/size]
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Scopium: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2008
[size=13pt]I think bad guys only brings out the evil in all the Eves[/size]
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by holythug(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2008
yes. . .am goin to change my name to badholythug
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Scopium: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2008
holythug:

yes. . .am goin to change my name to badholythug

[size=13pt]Please do[/size]
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by chinda3: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2008
the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Emeka72(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2008
I noticed it as well because I used to think good and disciplined girls hate bad boys that is why anytime I come in conact with them in a bad state; I will want to play good and pretend to be from a Good home though I am from a good home really I will want to claim saint that all my ways are really good because I will think I can't match d girl as she is better than Me but I will discover that d babe will still be interested in me as in contrast to what I thought that she will not like bad boys.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Emeka72(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2008
I think dis is so because most girls including d good babes like adventure and dey know dey can find this better in the bad boys
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Scopium: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2008
chinda3:

the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know

[size=13pt]You open your door to one terrible devil and shun/ignore all the angels. Now tell me how will you know the angel?[/size]
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by switcha: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2008
Why don't we ask, who is a bad boy?

How would you define a good boy?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by enque(f): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2008
well, 'opposites attrac'- thats a popular saying,
so lets say am a good girl, i wont need a good guy cos i already know how it feels being good, so logically, i'd go for a baaaad boy to have a feel of somfin different. grin grin grin wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by yemivictor: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Topic!

This is basic psychology!!

Any little act of kindness a "bad boy" shows seems MAGNIFIED, given his bad reputation!!!

And when you have a woman (we all know them to be very emotional) @ the recieving end of such a kind act!?

She begins to think . . . perhaps he's not so bad afterall!

Very simple!! grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Scopium: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2008
switcha:

Why don't we ask, who is a bad boy?

How would you define a good boy?

[size=13pt]I asked that. What's the definition of a bad boy?[/size]
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by yemivictor: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]I asked that. What's the definition of a bad boy?[/size]

As far as this thread is concerned!

I'll have to term a "bad boy" as a player that uses women and dumps them!!

Except ofcourse the OP has a different view!!!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
It's not the bad boy that good girls are after, but the bad boy image. Just the rough, wild look. You do not have to be a bad person with a bad character or irresponsible, just a little naughtiness to add some spice into our boring day-to-day lives. A spontaneous man with a little mischief up his sleeve. Someone different from the 'straight', predictable types. This however does not mean that the weed-chewing, womanizing crack-addict is the type of man that girls fall for simply because he is 'bad'.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by whitelexi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2008
Every man has a good and a bad side, some show their wild sides more than others and i think thats what the girls like to see. . .  A guy who lives his life without trying to be overly good or create an image that is soooo innocent. When u're yourself girls will like u. when u present yourself as overly good, church girls will like u grin

Thats life for u. . . Deal with it!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by MoneyRule(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2008
You 4got to note that good girls do this most!
I believe that's common physics in human application,unlike charges attract while like charges repel!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by SOJ(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
why do birds fly? undecided
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by MoneyRule(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2008
You 4got to note that good girls do this most!
I believe that's common physics in human application,unlike charges attract while like charges repel!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by HOLLASLYD(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2008
UmMa Do U. to me being bad or good depends on your reaction to different actions towards you at a particular arena.e.g me.most girls want to be with me cus they feel am so hood.kind of like me more when they finally get closer and realise i'm too good.traina take advantage of that,i burst.ending up liking me better.i learnt to balance the two. grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by rilla64: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2008
wow, so this thread is still alive( its like nairaland just got dynamic again), it's been three years since i started this thread and the topic above goes without saying, Most Girls Love Bad Guys! Like someone said, not a bad as in "bad" but naughty, spontaneous, daring and fun.

So, if you're still playing it safe and hoping that she'll love you for who you are(Nice guy or Doormat), then you are on a loooong thing!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by onimim(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2008
HOLLASLYD:

UmMa Do U. to me being bad or good depends on your reaction to different actions towards you at a particular arena.e.g me.most girls want to be with me cus they feel am so hood.kind of like me more when they finally get closer and realise i'm too good.traina take advantage of that,i burst.ending up liking me better.i learnt to balance the two. grin
u've listnd to lil wayne too much bah.kinda tru sha.good girls gotta hangout with the gansters.there is balance that way
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by IGWEUSA(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2008
It depends on what the poster considers as the features that qualifies one to be a BADIMORE.

****************A bad boy might be one who has only a dangerous behaviour or one who has only an athletic body {muscular}

******************Then some might even have both Xteristics/features.

So ladies make your choice lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by HOLLASLYD(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Onimin. what can i say hommie.the girls like it shizzln in ma yehyo cool
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? by tanwiz: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2008
bt wch will u prefer good or evil on your wedding day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander? / The Top 20 Super-intelligent Posters In Romance Section / What's Your Selling Point (girls Nd Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.