Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) (2344 Views)

Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / Tinubu Spotted Sitting In Buhari's Office In Aso Rock: Picture / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by DAYOODS(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Below are the pictures of the first Prime Minister of Nigeria,Tafawa Balewa in his office at Lagos.

While the other are pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari in his office at Aso Rock, Abuja.

By Onayemi Dayo Samuel (Greatd)

https://greatdnews.com.ng/balewa-vs-buharioffice-of-the-first-prime-minister-and-the-current-president-of-nigeria/

Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Simplyleo: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2019
So? What should we do about it?

Is it his house? Isn't that the same office of gej, obj, yaradua etc?

2 Likes

Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by greatmarshall(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Racoon(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Tafawa Balewa have no known histroy of acting with utter impunity esp.with the constitution (though consumed in the late Maj.Patrick Chukwuma "Kaduna" Nzeogwu Coup of Jan.15 1966) or engaging in senseless globe trotting as Mr.Ajala has done in today Nigeria.

A NEPA-bill & affidavit-wielding quota system man coming to enjoy the hardwork of people who worked on merit.Only in my country.

7 Likes

Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Afamed: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
So? What should we do about it?

Is it his house? Isn't that the same office of gej, obj, yaradua etc?
Allow the bitter pathetic children to wail a little

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Afamed: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Racoon:
A NEPA-bill & affidavit-wielding quota system man coming to enjoy the hardwork of people who worked on merit.Only in my country.
You could not have been wailing since May 29th/ 2015 like this

2 Likes

Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Racoon(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

You could not have been wailing since May 29th/ 2015 like this
[/s]Even you sef can fully acknowledged & appreciate that the late Prime Minister's era were nostalgic times for this nation when nationalism & national development were things of pride unlike the "97% and 5%" tyrannt Nigeria have as president today.

5 Likes

Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Kestolove(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2019
Replica
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Beremx(f): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tafawa Balewa was comfortable in his office and knew his responsibilities as an servant of the people.

Buhari on the other hand.... Make I no just talk my mind... angry

5 Likes

Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Danzakidakura(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
DAYOODS:
Below are the pictures of the first Prime Minister of Nigeria,Tafawa Balewa in his office at Lagos.

While the other are pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari in his office at Aso Rock, Abuja.

By Onayemi Dayo Samuel (Greatd)

https://greatdnews.com.ng/balewa-vs-buharioffice-of-the-first-prime-minister-and-the-current-president-of-nigeria/

Are you insinuating that Buhari and APC has taken us back to 1960 ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by fergie001: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Beremx:
Tafawa Balewa was comfortable in his office and knew his responsibilities as an servant of the people.

Buhari on the other hand.... Make I no just talk my mind... angry
Come here.....you must talk am.....

Hate thoughts grin
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Beremx(f): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
fergie001:

Come here.....you must talk am.....

Hate thoughts grin
I no talk o before dem gimme Sowore treatment. I no fit shout!! grin grin
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by dheilaw1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Racoon:
Tafawa Balewa have no known histroy of acting with utter impunity esp.with the constitution (though consumed in the late Maj.Patrick Chukwuma "Kaduna" Nzeogwu Coup of Jan.15 1966) or engaging in senseless globe trotting as Mr.Ajala has done in today Nigeria.

obviously you have a PhD in wailing and crying

1 Like

Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by fergie001: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Beremx:
I no talk o before dem gimme Sowore treatment. I no fit shout!! grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Larryfest(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tafawa Balewa spoken English na confirm and you can't even believe a northerner can be that fluent and smooth unlike what we hear now form the modern day northerners that you can hardly hear a word from their spoken English..
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Racoon(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
dheilaw1:
Obviously you have a PhD in wailing and crying
Yeah! I passionately wail for a better Nigeria where my unborn kids will be proud to call their nation and not the hellhole an illiterate have made it today with zombified lots supporting him.
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by MetaPhysical: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Afamed:

Allow the bitter pathetic children to wail a little

grin grin
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Stalwert: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
Racoon:
Even you sef can fully acknowledged & appreciate that the late Prime Minister's era were nostalgic times for this nation when nationalism & national development were things of pride unlike the "97% and 5%" tyrannt Nigeria have as president today.
[/s]

Pepper dem,
Buhari pepper dem,
Pepper dem pepper dem
osinbajo pepper dem oh,
Progress Nigeria Pepper dem oh

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Stalwert: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
Racoon:
Yeah! I passionately wail for a better Nigeria where my unborn kids will be proud to call their nation and not the hellhole an illiterate have made it today with zombified lots supporting him.
[/s]
I can see it in his eyes
oh, why?
He hasn't eaten all day!
It seems he gonna cry, oh why?

When the tears cry cry cry cry start rolling and tears cry cry cry cry cry start dropping

that's how you know
How you know a wailer is talking X2

When the tears cry cry cry cry start rolling and tears cry cry cry cry cry start dropping

that's how you know
How you know a wailer is talking X2

It's like a Hurricane,
like Hurricane
The way you wailon every thread X2
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by Stalwert: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
Larryfest:
Tafawa Balewa spoken English na confirm and you can't even believe a northerner can be that fluent and smooth unlike what we hear now form the modern day northerners that you can hardly hear a word from their spoken English..
[/s]

Please tell us again, how good your spoken english is, remember you can hardly string a sentence without pigeon english?
Re: Tafawa Balewa Vs Buhari Office (pictures ) by DAYOODS(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Danzakidakura:
Are you insinuating that Buhari and APC has taken us back to 1960 ? grin

No,It is just a mere historical comparison

(1) (Reply)

Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden / Igangan Youths Storm Forests , Chase Out Killer Herdsmen / Sunday Igboho Fell Into Nigerian Government Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.