Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden (2339 Views)

Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by cashkid18(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2020
When will this people learn to mind their business and stop bringing shame to Nigeria

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by cashkid18(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2020
Can you imagine the shame this people is bringing to Nigeria angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by cashkid18(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2020
More angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by Flexherbal(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Nigerians never handle their matters finish, na to dey bother about U.S.A

6 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by YoonSung57: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2020
Biden is not our problem

2 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by Urchman27(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Afonja disgracing us on fb

8 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by zpakln(f): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Very funny comments… They let you use WiFi at the asylum… grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy an improved radio listening experience with Nigeria Radio Garden App!

Get it at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getjoydev.nigeriaradiogarden
Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by Davash222(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Conclusively...

7 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by ThatFairGuy: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2020
cashkid18:
Nothing like Shame there, those folks were just attacking dogs, the deranged Donald Tyrant gullible ass licker like we have here on NL.

If they can comment on situation here in Nigeria, why won't we on theirs?

Besides, America is every other Country's concern, else that World Power invested in them be taken away

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by cashkid18(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s]
Nothing like Shane there, those folks were just attacking dogs, the deranged Donald Tyrant gullible ass licker like we have here on NL.

If they can comment on situation on Nigeria, why won't we on theirs?

Besides, America is every country concern, else that World Power invested in them be taken away[/s]
Thrash!! From those comments,you go see that americans don't want or need his opinions.he was told to be more concerned with the shithole he crawled out from angry

6 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by ThatFairGuy: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2020
cashkid18:

Thrash!! From those comments,you go see that americans don't want or need his opinions.he was told to be more concerned with the shithole he crawled out from angry
I just checked the headline well, Western Nigerian dragged...

I don't have a word to say to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by Throwback: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2020
The OP is in misery and is only looking for an avenue to find a little joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by Throwback: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2020
All I see are the same mob of "deplorables" and right wing extremists who couldn't save Trump from being sacked.

Their agony will not cease anytime soon.

Alas, they can only embrace the loss eventually.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by AfonjaMuslim: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Yorubas will never respect themselves

3 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by abduljabbar4(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2020
This only goes to prove that most of Trump's supporters are deranged racists. People talk about electoral matters in other countries. How many regime changes has USA not supported so far? Sometimes they even help to organize coups in Democratic governments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by AfonjaMuslim: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Throwback:
All I see are the same mob of "deplorables" and right wing extremists who couldn't save Trump from being sacked.

Their agony will not seize anytime soon.

Alas, they can only embrace the loss eventually.

"Cease" my Yoruba muslim brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by Throwback: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:

"Cease" my Yoruba muslim brother

Corrected.

Thanks!

And I am not your Muslim brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by IamFINESSE: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2020
If I have the opportunity to be in that comment box, I will clearly make it known to those Americans that the idiot is an afonja from Brown roof republic also known as South West Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by AfonjaMuslim: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2020
Throwback:

Corrected.

Thanks!

And I am not your Muslim brother.
Ok, Yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by AfonjaMuslim: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2020
abduljabbar4:
This only goes to prove that most of Trump's supporters are deranged racists. People talk about electoral matters in other countries. How many regime changes has USA not supported so far? Sometimes they even help to organize coups in Democratic governments.
My Yoruba Muslim brother, go to a group dominated by Democrats and tell them Trump won, you will see what real racism is

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by IamFINESSE: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Nothing like Shane there, those folks were just attacking dogs, the deranged Donald Tyrant gullible ass licker like we have here on NL.

If they can comment on situation on Nigeria, why won't we on theirs?

Besides, America is every country concern, else that World Power invested in them be taken away

And you are a deranged buhari tyrant attacking dog too

And secondly it's Shame not shane

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by Throwback: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2020
abduljabbar4:

It shows you that ignorance is the greatest pandemic afflicting the US.

Many Americans, the type that vote for the Republican party, do not even know the location of many notable countries in the world.

Even President George Bush could not differentiate between Nigeria as a country and Africa as the mother continent.

2 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by Paperwhite(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2020
See finishing.Americans are one of the meanest people on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by SMI2020: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2020
I no blame those white trolls, they are right.. WTF is a Nigerian bloody civilian soo concerned about U.S presidential election.. sore dem take break from protest against police brutality just to argue about us election

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by jesmond3945: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2020
cashkid18:

you don't even see that the americans hold us in disdane? Must every thing they do seem right to you?

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by jesmond3945: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2020
SMI2020:
I no blame those white trolls, they are right.. WTF is a Nigerian bloody civilian soo concerned about U.S presidential election.. sore dem take break from protest against police brutality just to argue about us election
and you think they don't talk about our own elections and insult us? We need to stop asslicking white people. If the guy had said the election was fraud you would have seen them blowing kisses
Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by SMI2020: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2020
jesmond3945:
and you think they don't talk about our own elections and insult us? We need to stop asslicking white people. If the guy had said the election was fraud you would have seen them blowing kisses

Bros, their election is none of ur business, there's nothing you as a Nigerian, or afican can do about it, because dem put mouth for ur election no mean say u go put mouth for their own, their talks cannot disturb our election in anyway, at alll, same way ours cannot disrupt theirs.. make we dey hear news, not that we'll start doing rallies for zero achievement. Some idiots here rallied for trump with banners. How daft was that??
Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by tartar9(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2020
cashkid18:
Urchman27:
Afonja disgracing us on fb
The election of the so-called leader of the free world/democracy was rigged according to you losers and you're talking about bringing shame/disgrace to Nigeria undecided
Who should be rather ashamed sad
Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by jesmond3945: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2020
SMI2020:

Bros, their election is none of ur business, there's nothing you as a Nigerian, or afican can do about it, because dem put mouth for ur election no mean say u go put mouth for their own, their talks cannot disturb our election in anyway, at alll, same way ours cannot disrupt theirs.. make we dey hear news, not that we'll start doing rallies for zero achievement. Some idiots here rallied for trump with banners. How daft was that??
it is my business, I have families in USA, I also want to migrate, so I need a new leader who will provide the enabling environment to achieve the american dream
Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by SMI2020: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2020
jesmond3945:
it is my business, I have families in USA, I also want to migrate, so I need a new leader who will provide the enabling environment to achieve the american dream

k
Re: Western Nigeria Dragged And Disgraced On Facebook For Supporting Biden by kilonshele101(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2020
but a tribe did this, and they are not from Western Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britain Threatened African Countries If They Backed Biafra / CLOSED / Oduduwa Will Break Into North And South Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.