Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana (63883 Views)

"Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by fergie1989(f): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Femi Falana, counsel to Omoyele Sowore, convener of RevolutionNow Movement, on Monday, alleged that the Nigerian government offered the activist a “death warrant” deal while in custody of the Department of State Services, DSS.

Falana disclosed that the Nigerian government reached out for the deal during Sowore’s first 45 days in detention.

Featuring on TVC’s The View, Falana said: “They went to a court behind us and got an order to detain Sowore for 45 days to investigate his alleged terrorism.

“At the end of the investigation, nothing was found but they went to him in detention to reach a deal.”

The activist stated that the DSS also reached out to him to convince Sowore when they could not persuade the Sahara Reporters’s publisher to take the deal he was offered.

“When they could not succeed, they met me and they wanted me to persuade him to agree to sign his death warrant and I told them off,” he said.

Falana said the intelligence agency “filed charges” against Sowore when they could not convince him to take the deal.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/09/sowore-dss-approached-me-with-a-death-warrant-falana-says/amp/

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by jahsharon: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
story time

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by silentEXPLOSION: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2019

Death warrant deal.

Am i the only one that doesn't understand?

543 Likes 19 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by AntiWailer: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Rubbish

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Johnwhiteceo(f): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Read More>>>>>HERE

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Officialgarri: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

Death warrant deal.

An i the only one that doesn't understand?
Death warrant he meant doesn't mean death literally .

He's only speaking figuratively.

212 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by PapaBaby: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
“When they could not succeed, they met me and they wanted me to persuade him to agree to sign his death warrant and I told them off,” he said

DSS is now Daura Secret Service.

Power is transient, very soon the 4yrs would be over, then Buhari would be carted off to the Hague.

282 Likes 15 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by BlackfireX: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
He supposed to take it....he deserve it.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by sweetonugbu: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
This government is the more you look the less you see

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by soke02(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oga lawyer can u please explain further

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Blakjewelry(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
that is what you get when you have brainless folks at the helm of affairs

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Typical of a tyrant. Using the instrument of state to terrorize your citizens into submission.

Fear can only control the majority for so long. Day of reckoning is coming soon

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Ventura1: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Buhari should be careful so as not to end his life at the International Court of Justice Hague. It will be like film to him and his supporters when the time comes.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Inside Gist.

They asked Show to withdraw his claims against Mr. Man and publicly make a speech attesting to the fact that Mr. Man wishes to serve the Nigerian populace with transparency and integrity and they would allow him back to New York to his wife and two children with a United Nations appointment that would benefit him in dolli-dolli

Then Show asked them if indeed they're seeing transparency and integrity in his ministerial appointments or other sectors of governance.

They said it's not Show's business, he should do what he's asked.
Show said no, the only condition he would apologize is if truly he sees that in the nation things are changing for good, starting from the sack and immediate investigation of one particular Oga and Madam.
They laughed and said okay, he's digging his grave.
Show said let me die, let me die as a hero, knowing i fought for this country and fought for my right, the Nigerian people would look at my father's house and remember me one day.

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by WebSurfer(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by sean079: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
NoGender:
Inside Gist.

They asked Show to withdraw his claims against Mr. Man and publicly make a speech attesting to the fact that Mr. Man wishes to serve the Nigerian populace with transparency and integrity and they would allow him back to New York to his wife and two children with a United Nations appointment that would benefit him in dolli-dolli

Then Show asked them if indeed they're seeing transparency and integrity in his ministerial appointments or other sectors of governance.

They said it's not Show's business, he should do what he's asked.
Show said no, the only condition he would apologize is if truly he sees that in the nation, things are changing for good, starting from the sack and investigation of one particular Oga and Madam.
They laughed and said okay, he's digging his grave.
Show said let me die, let me die as a hero, knowing i fought for this country and fought flr my right, the Nigerian people would look at my father's house and remember me one day.

Hmmmmmmmm, Mr integrity himself looking for endorsement everywhere after performing woefully. No wonder social media n hate speech billz are utmost concern to them.

This is 21st century not 1983 or 1984 because that can never come to pass. Embarrassment he experience in London is mere action with what will hit him and his household later in future

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Stalwert: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
This Nigeria, My Father be criminal

- Falz

2 Likes

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Tlyon(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
What do we all expect , a country with one or even the highest number of professors been ruled by a president we aint even sure has a Olevel result.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Eteka1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Falana always talking anyhow. Give us details of the alleged deal.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Eteka1:
Falana always talking anyhow. Give us details of the alleged deal.

Which other details you want see?

If you want to hide a secret from a black man, put it in black and white ink. Tufia!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Eteka1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
NoGender:

Which other details you want see?

If you want to hide a secret from a black man, put it in black and white ink. Tufia!
What did the DSS want Sowore to do (in the alleged proposed deal) and what they would do for him in return.

He didnt give details, only called it "death warrant". Oversabi!

11 Likes

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Moneste(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
undecided
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Charleys: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
He would have accepted the deal

1 Like

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Sukueponmalu: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lmao
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by festacman(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by msmon(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is what happens when Animal in Crazyman skin is in charge.

Is this hate speech? I didn't mention anyone's name.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons / Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.