Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym (72756 Views)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / John Dumelo Now Fat, Develops Potbelly After Marriage, Fans React (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by Suremikky(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2019
czar2k16:
Nice!!!!
Hope he wasn't sucking in his breath when he took the picture sha!!!!

Thumbs Up to him anyway

Na wa for u oo
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2019
eni4real:
is it pure water?? undecided
Rain water.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:
I am not impressed. He lost the belly. I can teach someone to do this from increasing their water intake.

How?
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by Enemyofpeace: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2019
It is now his wife and side chick will enjoy sex with him better than before

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2019
ZhyonKross:
Please teach I'm getting too over pot belle please help me
Stay away from beer, drink only water and do pushups from time to time. I can become your personal trainer but if you don’t put in the work there’s nothing I can do. You hold the responsibility last last not anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by Baroba(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2019
Way to go Okon, pot belly kills a lot of men, visceral fat that coats your organs is far more dangerous than subcutaneous fat, Nigerian men take note..

Eat healthy and exercise..

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by phemiee1810(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:
I am not impressed. He lost the belly. I can teach someone to do this from increasing their water intake.
good morning I'm really interested in your teaching can you help with diets to follow to reduce body fat
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by ednut1(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:
how o
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2019
Zooposki:

Depends on how healthy they are. Fat people are already unhealthy and further increase of water might tank their metabolism. The steps to permanent weight loss is to reduce all forms of stress, increase calories( increase carbs and reduce fat: Low carb diets are really terrible for the body), and reduce all forms of chronic exercise. This steps will optimize your metabolism, stop weight gain and depending, leads to weight loss.

Read the Minnesota starvation experiment, for an example.
Fat people are not unhealthy. Carrying extra fat if anything makes them more likely to survive famine. It’s in the modern world they are at risk of diseases of insolence. All they have to do is exercise once in a while, drink water more and they’ll enter a healthy weight. Drinking water alone will make a huge difference in anybody’s life sans exercise, the latter is more of icing on the cake.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Toks2008:

How are we sure he did not tuck the belly in Lol!
Maybe. There’s a reduction because he can’t tuck all that belly from the second picture in.

3 Likes

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2019
partnerbizn4:

increase water intake and lose belly?
Yes. Like a sauna burns body fat, only that our hot environment is a twelve hours a day sauna.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

I increased my water intake and my belly got bigger times two.. How do i reduce it? cry
I don’t believe you. Do a few exercises, avoid any other liquids but water and walk everywhere you want to go.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by collele(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:

Please help me o....just with water intake?
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2019
phemiee1810:
good morning I'm really interested in your teaching can you help with diets to follow to reduce body fat
I don’t do diets, I only do exercise. Read my responses to people in this thread. It’s very easy to lose excess weight.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by lomprico(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2019
na lie, he suck am in.

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2019
maybachmusic:

How?
Read the responses I gave to others in this thread.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2019
collele:

Please help me o....just with water intake?
A little exercise, abstinence from other types of liquids and walking everywhere you want to go.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by Zooposki(f): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:

Fat people are not unhealthy. Carrying extra fat if anything makes them more likely to survive famine. It’s in the modern world they are at risk of diseases of insolence. All they have to do is exercise once in a while, drink water more and they’ll enter a healthy weight. Drinking water alone will make a huge difference in anybody’s life sans exercise, the latter is more of icing on the cake.

Everyone knows that being overweight does not mean that you are unhealthy. You won’t hear me argue about that. My instructions were dependent on how healthy the fat subjects are.

The excess weight in the actors belly already shows he is insulin resistant which is dangerous and can lead to a myriad of health problems.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by saajus: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2019
It is possible but very unlikely. Boxers with already lot of muscles do it when they need to shed some pounds before weigh-in to avoid disqualification. If you look at Okon fat composition, he's not really fat in other areas like thigh, neck, cheek, arms. Most of his excess fat deposits sit around the belly. So, if he's losing weight, automatically he's losing the potbelly more. That fat around his belly cannot be less than 40 pounds (18kg). I doubt if he can be losing 1pound a day, that is a deficit of 3500 calories per day. He can't sustain it and not even advisable healthwise. I doubt 6 weeks too.
Dickson44:
Since November 1 Are you saying it took you barely 6weeks to get rid of those belly fats? Just asking though

2 Likes

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2019
Zooposki:

Everyone knows slightly overweight people are healthy. You won’t hear me argue about that. My instructions were dependent on how healthy the fat subjects are.

The excess weight in the actors belly already shows he is insulin resistant which is not healthy and can lead to a myriad of health problems.
Insulin resistant or overindulgent with alcoholic beverages? This is Nigeria, drinking beers is seen as a form of enjoyment. The more the beers the more enjoyment the individual gains.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by Zooposki(f): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:

Insulin resistant or overindulgent with alcoholic beverages? This is Nigeria, drinking beers is seen as a form of enjoyment. The more the beers the more enjoyment the individual gains.

Is it beer that is stored around the waist? There is a high percentage that this actor is suffering from Alcoholic Fatty Liver and Metabolic Syndrome X and is a prime candidate for a stroke and heart disease. I’m sure his doctor told him to lose the weight before we begin type RIP.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by anonimi: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2019
zed7:
Was that tummy for real? How do people let themselves get to that stage?

How?
Thinking that was how to enjoy life.

2 Likes

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by bigfather(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Wish i could go through the pain to abort my own belle too o !
I go gym for two weeks i run. Body pain nor gree me rest ! sad
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Zooposki:

Is it beer that is stored around the waist? There is a high percentage that this actor is suffering from Alcoholic Fatty Liver and Metabolic Syndrome X and is a prime candidate for a stroke and heart disease. I’m sure his doctor told him to lose the weight before we begin type RIP.
Hehehehe at assuming those. Yes his doctor likely said so but I doubt he couldn’t function normally with a beer gut. One can throw those conditions when examining Mr Ibu, that guy has a bigger gut than this. Ime’s belly looks like that of any guy who enjoys his green and brown bottles a little too much.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by saajus: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Many fat people may be healthy at the moment but they are PRONE to many diseases. I doubt if majoring in water than exercise can burn a huge deposit of fats. Fat people should be doing at least rigorous exercise twice a week and incorporate light exercises into their lifestyle. If you are living in Lagos and have a car, don't use it all the time. Take danfo sometimes. At least danfo won't drop you in front of ur house. Those little walk here and there count.
In another vein, not all skinny people are healthy.
meobizy:

1 Like

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by saajus: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2019
I discovered many Nigerians don't start having a weight issue or potbelly until when they start making some money, travel out of the country or get married. Many people want to revenge the poverty wey dem don suffer, so they just pound on anything. "This life don chop me before, I too go chop life now". We are so indiscipline.

2 Likes

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2019
saajus:
Many fat people may be healthy at the moment but they are PRONE to many diseases. I doubt if majoring in water than exercise can do the job alone. Fat people should be doing at least rigorous exercise twice a week and incorporate exercise into their lifestyle. If you are living in Lagos and have a car, don't use it all the time. Take danfo sometimes. At least danfo won't drop you in front of ur house Those little walk here and there count.
In another vein, not all skinny people are healthy.
‘Prone to’ does not mean a sure certainty. It’s like saying all smokers will die of lung related illnesses when many smokers in actuality survive to see ninety plus then die of causes unrelated to smoking.

Water is a good starting point. I later added that to speed up results they should include walking everywhere, abstinence from other liquids then exercise from time to time. With increased water alone many people will get satisfied from the results they get overtime.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:

Rain water.
Purest water grin
Have you tried distilled water??
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by meobizy(f): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2019
eni4real:
Purest water grin
Have you tried distilled water??
That one follow.
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by saajus: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2019
You are right but "prone to" in fat case especially obese means more than likely. A research by NIDDK says 87% of adult with diabetes are overweight or obese. Many people that suffer from a Heart attack too are either overweight or obese. Water is very good but incorporating exercise to our lifestyle is more important. It will even increase water intake naturally instead of forcing it. Is there a way someone will walk 5km inside Nigeria sun without drinking water after completion? A poor man in Naija is exercising naturally. He doesn't even know it.

meobizy:

‘Prone to’ does not mean a sure certainty. It’s like saying all smokers will die of lung related illnesses when many smokers in actuality survive to see ninety plus then die of causes unrelated to smoking.

Water is a good starting point. I later added that to speed up results they should include walking everywhere, abstinence from other liquids then exercise from time to time. With increased water alone many people will get satisfied from the results they get overtime.

2 Likes

Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by ZhyonKross(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:

Stay away from beer, drink only water and do pushups from time to time. I can become your personal trainer but if you don’t put in the work there’s nothing I can do. You hold the responsibility last last not anyone else.
Thanks brother starting tonight I will do as you say so long it works on my Tommy
Re: Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym by WildChild00(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2019
meobizy:

Hi
Do you care to explain further....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner / Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) / Chioma Rocks Cleavage-baring Gucci Outfit To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.