Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,314 members, 7,857,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] (1562 Views)

+18: Do This Before 2024. Nobody Has Told You This, But I'll Tell You. / See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2019
I once meet a barber and told him to buy me Choba clipper. He said the cheapest was 4k and TP to transport it from Onitsha to Rivers is 2k. I gave him 2k. Later, he taxed me of 500 Naira by saying things have increased. So, I spent 6,500 for one clipper.

I have been using it and it has been great for more than a year no. No fault or sharpening — except something.

A few days ago, I decided to do a research by sending a message to my Lagos supplier of all things buyable to inquiry the prices of clippers and the chat is below.

Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2019
Now, I'll tell you what a wise person can do with this chat and turn it to lots of money.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2019
When they arrive, a wise person will pull out his digital camera and record an unboxing video of all the clippers, talk about the prices, their weights, and how they feel, then upload it on YouTube.

He will use them offline for a year or so to see the one or ones that stood out.

After a year, he will record another video to explain his experience and the one he recommends. He could do this with different brands.

Benefits of doing this

1. You have created original videos that can be monetized on YouTube
2. People who watched the videos and liked them can contact you to be their suppliers
3. You put yourself in a position of authority and trust in anything clipper
4. You can channel your clipper clients to another business — maybe, supplying of mirrors and other barbing equipment
5. And so on...

So, did you see how a smart person can turn just 13k to lots of money in 1 year with lots of clients?

Think and grow rich.

What you need to make money is not certificate, but skill, focus, and brain.

7 Likes

Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2019
Hey, I'm a barber, but I only barb myself.
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2019
I don't have that 13k how can I do it?
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Hey, I'm a barber, but I only barb myself.
you're barb yourself? You're a millionaire why not hire som1 so he get a means of...
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2019
oxiide22:
I don't have that 13k how can I do it?

By doing some online or offline work that will fetch you some money. I don't have any particular work in mind, but search your heart and you'll know what you're good at.

1 Like

Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:

By doing some online or offline work that will fetch you some money. I don't have any particular work in mind, but search your heart and you'll know what you're good at.
I have been searching since I started following u. Why not borrow me?
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2019
oxiide22:
you're barb yourself? You're a millionaire why not hire som1 so he get a means of...

Millionaire ke. I have never seen 50k before, let alone 1 million.

Barbing myself isn't everyday — just when it's emergency. I have a barber.
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2019
oxiide22:
I have been searching since I started following u. Why not borrow me?

I'll give Dangote a call. He does that a lot. When I get to his level, I'll start doing that too.

No, you call him — I don't have his number.
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:

Millionaire ke. I have never seen 50k before, let alone 1 million.

Barbing myself isn't everyday — just when it's emergency. I have a barber.

okay cool that u have a barber. Yea of cos, grin I have never seen a wise person like u with full of wisdom and veryt ttalented with unlimited business idear
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:

I'll give Dangote a call. He does that a lot. When I get to his level, I'll start doing that too.

No, you call him — I don't have his number.
grin lol, OK employ me
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2019
oxiide22:
okay cool that u have a barber. Yea of cos, grin I have never seen a wise person like u with full of wisdom and veryt ttalented with unlimited business idear

At the same time, I have never seen too many men as smart as you. You tried to play on my intelligence, but I dodged it. You badt.

Here is the game you played.

You tried to use the word "millionaire" on me so that I'll arrogantly say, "Yes, I'm a millionaire."

Then, you'll use it against me by saying, "Mr. Millionaire, help me by lending me some money."

As stingy as I am, I saw the trap. Hahahaha. You're smart.

2 Likes

Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:

At the same time, I have never seen too many men as smart as you. You tried to play on my intelligence, but I dodged it. You badt.

Here is the game you played.

You tried to use the word "millionaire" on me so that I'll arrogantly say, "Yes, I'm a millionaire."

Then, you'll use it against me by saying, "Mr. Millionaire, help me by lending me some money."

As stingy as I am, I saw the trap. Hahahaha. You're smart.
grin Ilegend Ilegend we can't take u ooo.
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:

don't have digital skill offline job e no easy to get. I have desktop and printer business center in my mine but no capital
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2019
oxiide22:
grin lol, OK employ me

Sadly, vacancy is unavailable for now.
Re: SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:

Sadly, vacancy is unavailable for now.
smiley okay bros

(1) (Reply)

Monogamy Is NOT For Men!! / Big Ass Alert!! Angela Simmons Shows Off Her Hot Body In A Two-piece Bikini (pho / What The Future Will Be Like [GRAPHIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.