Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana (31769 Views)

Breaking - Crack DSS Team Intercept Igboho At Cotonou Border / DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana / Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana by lormarx: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana by yuceela: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
Injera:
Too late. The damage already done.
It is now crystal clear that we are under a dictator. And for the first time I regretted supporting Buhari. I thought he was coming to eradicate corruption or at least he will be reducing it.
But sadly, Daura and kyari -men who were not given any mandate are the ones ruling.
They have completely disempower the Vice president and are now brazenly ruling with impunity.

Bro u made a huge mistake by supporting a tyrant at the initial stage. I have always known since 2015 after the general elections that Naija has slid into the hands of a terrible dictator...
Its only God that will deliver us.

1 Like

Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana by Injera(f): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
yuceela:

Bro u made a huge mistake by supporting a tyrant at the initial stage. I have always known since 2015 after the general elections that Naija has slid into the hands of a terrible dictator...
Its only God that will deliver us.
Amen o!
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana by sunnyprof: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2019
TheGreenLand:
na falana come helep dem dey talk?na so person dey apologize? actors dem

Abeg ask them o
Saying sorry before explaining anything to a high court Judge who felt something went wrong is not the same as apologising for a crime.

if waht is being insinuated about DSS is true, I think the matter would have tried in the court

We like to muddle things up sha ...... all that drama we see there cannot be real representation of what is being alleged, I trust.
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana by RealEzee(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dss-team-leader-apologised-to-justice-ojukwu-over-court-invasion-falana/amp/

so just apology and your sins are forgiven you abi, Orji Kalu should also apologize too ooo, this country is a joke totally.
Re: DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana by igbanbajo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
Not enough. Heads should roll. Someone needs a sack letter.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues / Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.